Its official the tram alliance has grown!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Who will PVP! ally with next?

EK
25%
S W
25%
as long as its a tram guild it dont matter!
50%

Total votes: 8

Mr Dir Dir

Its official the tram alliance has grown!

Post by Mr Dir Dir »

We kicked out Bop after they brought a drake to a harrower and they didn't know wtf they were doing. Got the message today that PVP has allied with them as well.

You guys are a joke just like on legends. Even your old guildies who had any semblence of skill say you guys are trash. Meatshields2win
dir dir!

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Probably EK or S W Both are huge with seperate Entities O.o; Good Game bud you OWN the shard with your #'s :roll:

Jeff Spicoli

g

Post by Jeff Spicoli »

it dont matter who we ally with mr dir dir, i still beat u 30 times 1 on 1 :(

ROFL OMG SWEEP UP THE TRASH GARBAGE MAN

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Spicoli your trash CURE pot to get rid o Your DP; Corpse Skin and Explo and you 1/4th the wy dead Good Game!!

PapaJamaican

Post by PapaJamaican »

Nice Duel with Dir Dir Last night Even though MAYHEM had to heal your ass 3 times when Dir Dir Redlined you *Has Screenshots*

Fizban

Post by Fizban »

I will tell a tale. . . .

Once Upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary . . . ahh damn wrong story . . . .

Once upon a time a certain omg char . . . Fizban . . . dueled a jeff spiccoli (aka Peco of Legends) along with drakt and supreme freak at the yew gate. I offered a 10 mil duel best 2 of 3 neither would accept saying they did not have the gold to do so though we all know they wouldnt pay up. I dueled them for free (I R So Nice). Supreme freak used prot and still got served up. Jeff went only 2 rounds tho :( alas he was spanked by my red. He recently asked me again to duel but then when I said OK he backed out saying Fizban was a dexxer!! What Dexxers have 120 mage med eval? That one still baffles me.

Phule

Re: g

Post by Phule »

Jeff Spicoli wrote:it dont matter who we ally with mr dir dir, i still beat u 30 times 1 on 1 :(

ROFL OMG SWEEP UP THE TRASH GARBAGE MAN
Bullshit you fucktard. We heard dir dir was dueling one of you guys tonight and we wanted to watch the fight. Some gay fucking dexer was following around jason or whoever diridr was fighting and kept healing them. When dir dir started to win all of the PVP! guys there started mana dumping on him.

What a nice duel. DOn't bitch that you can beat any of us 1v1 and then gank the person when your guy starts losing.

Jeff Spicoli

g

Post by Jeff Spicoli »

a certain someone was healing me and i kept typing heal wtf? during duel and dir dir wouldnt stop attacking cuz he is too stupid to realize it was happening so i start to back off cuz i didnt want someone healing me the whole time and he keeps chasin me trying to kill me then all hell broke loose

Phule

Re: g

Post by Phule »

Jeff Spicoli wrote:a certain someone was healing me and i kept typing heal wtf? during duel and dir dir wouldnt stop attacking cuz he is too stupid to realize it was happening so i start to back off cuz i didnt want someone healing me the whole time and he keeps chasin me trying to kill me then all hell broke loose
Dir Dir was too stupid to realize what was happening? He was bitching about your lame ass having a healer in our vent channel. He knew it was happening, and he was pissed off that you had a healer in your 'duel.' You never once tried to stop dir dir forom attacking you, and you never once stopped attacking him. I don't know what this dude was healing you, but he did, he went grey, and we dropped him... That was after your whole guild attacked dir dir and started to flag on him. At that point all hell broke loose.

Until your guild can stop interrupting duels, stfu about owning 1v1.

Jeff Spicoli

Post by Jeff Spicoli »

lol that isnt the first time ive fought dir dir, that was first actual duel, ive beat him in the field like 3 times 1v1 i dont think ive ever lost to him 1v1 on the field ={ he is so funny when u fight him, only person i know to when he runs away with half life, comes back with an explo and doesent even heal himself back up LOL that was why he got ownd one time :)

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

omg so much crying :cry:
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Hmm.. the only part of this thread that I found interesting was that Jeff Spicoli = Peco

Peco = idiot on legends that perma speed hacked and was a typical piss poor AOS pvpr.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Yeah that's pretty amusing.

Angus

Post by Angus »

I cant believe another one of these fucknig threads was made.
Fucking hell.

To make it worse, these fags talk to me in game, and tell me how <INSERT GUILD NAME HERE> is gay, or how "STICK WITH US ANGUS".

Seriouslly, Fuck off :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Jeff Spicoli

g

Post by Jeff Spicoli »

:D