The "OMGoolies it's an election" Thread

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Zim Zum wrote:
Villa wrote: Our submarines mainly operate out of bases such as Faslane, which is also home to our nuclear deterent subs (The Vanguard class subs).
quote]

Indeed, all 3 of them.
Vanguard, Vengeance, Victorious, Valiant
Signatures broken since 2009...

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Whoops 1 short :(

Was a long time since I was in the RNR.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Franklin OMG

Post by Franklin OMG »

Tony Blair and George Bush are my heros

K TKS
Last edited by Franklin OMG on Thu Apr 07, 2005 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

If you don't have anything decent to say, then fuck off back to drachwhine where I swear my IQ drops by 10 every time I read it. If I read it anymore I'll be in the negative scale :/

At least post something debatable.
No to U

Franklin OMG

Post by Franklin OMG »

I take it you are liberal? Must have hit a nerve on that one....

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I believe the US definition of Liberal isn't quite the same as the British equivalent.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Franklin OMG wrote:I take it you are liberal? Must have hit a nerve on that one....
Not particullary but theres a time and a place for posting shit.

As Villa said, I think there is a difference between American Liberals and British
No to U

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Problem for Americans (One of Many) is that their election tends to be a two horse race - always; everytime.
You either vote for the party that wants to piss off the rest of the world, or you vote for the party that wants to piss on the rest of the world.

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

Whereas the british one is a two horse race about who can fuck up the country less.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I was reading Michael Howard's anti social disorder pledges the other day.
I like his plans to curb the so called 'Yob Culture' by being a bit harsher on young thugs.
I would have preferred a policy whereby all teenagers are sent to Siberia until they are old enough to be useful to the country, but failing that the current Conservative plan sounds better than whhat the other parties have to offer.

Also, I am firm believer in National Service, but I don't think the main parties will want to touch that issue with a barge pole.

I am tempted to vote Conservative again.

Benn

Post by Benn »

Villa wrote:Also, I am firm believer in National Service, but I don't think the main parties will want to touch that issue with a barge pole.
If only. Unfortunately there's far too many lazy fucks whose votes they'd lose for them to even consider it.

blue

Post by blue »

i can't vote yet but personally i'd say leave labour where they are....Tony Blair whilst being an utter prick may be able to turn some stuff around. why uproot the country to put another loser who will probably reverse all the good stuff blair has done and fk even more stuff up?
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

blue wrote:i can't vote yet but personally i'd say leave labour where they are....Tony Blair whilst being an utter prick may be able to turn some stuff around. why uproot the country to put another loser who will probably reverse all the good stuff blair has done and fk even more stuff up?
Unfortunately, Super Blair has done more for foreign countries than for his own (Or that's the way it looks at times).
During the Afghan and Iraq invasions, Super Blair did more to bolster support for Dubya than the average Republican party member...
Whenever Dubya's popularity rating is dropping, Super Blair miraculously appears alongside him to lend his support.
Super Blair is interested in sorting out issues in foreign countries - propping up a puppet regime in Iraq and Afghanistan with British Taxpayers money whilst our Hospitals suffer at home and violent crime goes unpunished.
Super Blair wants to spend British Taxpayer's money on foreign countries.

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

When you go to countries like Scandanavia, Austria, and certain other European countries you think, wow these are nice people, but very weird. Then you realise it's because they did national service. It scars you for life, noone should ever be forced to do something they don't want to.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Benn

Post by Benn »

Better that than the yob/charva/ned culture we have now :/