The "OMGoolies it's an election" Thread

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I believe National Service may be of benefit in instilling some discipline into our troublesome younger generation.
I'd rather they be getting yelled at by some sadistic army NCO then being on the streets of Sunderland stealing/vandalising cars.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Franklin Caught Keeping it Gangsta..

[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

blue

Post by blue »

benn makes for a fair point actually by the time im at uni i reckon 90% of teenagers will be chav's/townies (whatever u call em) and the other 10%will be the ones who didn't conform to wearing burberry.
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Buster
DAS DRAGONLODE

Post by Buster »

King Cyric wrote:Whereas the british one is a two horse race about who can fuck up the country less.
No, not quite, it`s a many horse race ( Con, Lab, Lib, Green, Independant to name a few ). but what i think you may have meant is that it`s a many horse race with 2 clear favorates.
Zim Zum wrote:When you go to countries like Scandanavia, Austria, and certain other European countries you think, wow these are nice people, but very weird. Then you realise it's because they did national service. It scars you for life, noone should ever be forced to do something they don't want to.
What you fail to mention is that several european cuntries don`t force them into Military service, they also give the option of civil service, be it local government or even in the emergency service`s i think. So if you realy don`t want to serve in the military you can still serve yoru country and your people in another way, and this will also teach you som emoral values that many are lacking these days.
[img]http://www.light875.plus.com/buster.jpg[/img]

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

yeah like Finland, and look at senji!
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Sonez

Post by Sonez »

Lib dem.

I like Blair and think he's a genuinely passionate politician who cares about the country. However, I think he's made some very bad decisions - particularly where foreign policy is concerned. Fuck fighting Bush's war.

Tories? Not a chance. Michael Howard may be British by blood but not by culture. Could not stand to see him as PM.

The LD's have decent policies, even if Charles Kennedy is a ginger.

Kzar

Post by Kzar »

I will vote for the Nazi Zombies of Hell!

(Too bad I'd need british citizenship to vote, so all vote for me :( )

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

I do realise there's more than 1 party buster. Only 1 of 2 will ever win while im alive tho, np.

Buster
DAS DRAGONLODE

Post by Buster »

Well it`s possible LD could win although very unlikely. Saying that i wouldn`t be suprised if they do become the shadow cabinet sometime in the next few years if the tories don`t pull their fingers out their butts and actually find some decent policies.
[img]http://www.light875.plus.com/buster.jpg[/img]

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

It's possible anyone can win, they just won't. :)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Re: The "OMGoolies it's an election" Thread

Post by Calix »

Alright boyz.

Anyone voting differently to last time?

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

vote for pedro
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

This thread made me a little bit sad for two reasons:
1. I realise that I'm getting old because my writing style is now far less flamboyant.
2. I voted Lib Dems 5 years ago

I'm going back to voting Conservative this time.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Lib Dems again, although I have to vote by postal vote this year as I'm out the country on election day :(

The election run so far has been fairly interesting for me, the Labour MP that was sacked for those twitter comments was in all my classes at school, he was a knob.

So glad Nick Griffin isn't getting a seat at the televised debate tonight as well, should be good.
No to U