Insurance Bug item returning.

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Insurance Bug item returning.

Post by Calix »

I-C have returned 3 full suits of armour to players on DF(We took one artifact and kept it each time but returned the rest). Today Kristoff got insurance bug on his entire suit to Calimeron[:]], Noosebear and a [DiV] member, and nothing was returned.

Just a note for future reference that we will not be returning items to anyone on this shard, unless of course Kristoff's items are returned.

abbarosh

Post by abbarosh »

what the fuck? Man that sucks ass Some peoplein this game needs a good fuckign with a sharp instrument

What he lose Orni?????

blue

Post by blue »

omg......sry to hear that kriss...if i see noosebear i will ask wtf is going on and see if he will give suit back. not that im mates with him :/
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

Why even bother looting someones suit? Shard if fucking dead enough without griefing more people out of being able to play. I'll still return anything that drops ever, even if people won't extend the same courtesy. Lame.

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

We have returned items that have dropped through player error, i.e. NOT insuring items, nothing that dropped had the insure tag, but the df players are soon in our public irc room, or registering on forums playing up all nice to try and get thier stuff back.

You guys fucking suck if you don't return it.
Down with Scotland

_Obscurity_

Re: Insurance Bug item returning.

Post by _Obscurity_ »

Calix wrote:I-C have returned 3 full suits of armour to players on DF(We took one artifact and kept it each time but returned the rest).
I was one of these :D And I was sooo happy to get my armour back. I know how Kristoff must feel. Hopefully the looters have nuts and will return the stuff. All other would be really really lame.

ObsCuRitY (JO)

blue

Post by blue »

guys i saw noosebear and tackled him about this...he says he won't just return the items...(he only has the armour pieces, arcane a friend looted, and he doesnt have the jewels. do you have them kriss?) i offered him my divine for the bits he had but he refused it...but he said he will sell them back for a price which imo is fking crap cos i offered him a nice piece of kit so he was losing nothing. tbh guys i dont see this guy helping you out cos he's an utter shaftbanger
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

i thinkwe've all helped krist out, i gave a gorget that fitted to the new suit they built him, and i barely even know the bloke really. people who are like this over a game are fucking retarded, especially on a shard with so few real pvpers left

blue

Post by blue »

thats what i said...i told him that kriss hadnt got a suit and it was a bug...noose then says 'he was running around all moring with armour uninsured' how pathetic...if i see some1's armour uninsured i tell em ffs

abbarosh

Post by abbarosh »

well knowing krisstoff I find it very unlikely that his armour would be uninsured tbh

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Kristoff is from I-C, obviously you first ass lick and act nice etc. then when something happens to a I-C member you laugh :roll:
Or something to that way!

Or is it actually...

First you insult... then you act nice... then you loot items and say nothing happened, and laugh at the I-C hmmm.... bah you get the point

or wait!

First you insult, then asslick then happens something to I-C and then you laugh!
Bah I give up.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

I don't think anyone gets your points WIldcat.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

lol Wild.

Nice one Biff, appreciated.

blue

Post by blue »

sry i couldnt do more calix. but the stupid twat wouldnt accept my divine Vs. the armour...i mean that way kriss would have a suit and he would of lost nothing and gained a divine? some people are just stupid

Noose

Post by Noose »

blue wrote:sry i couldnt do more calix. but the stupid twat wouldnt accept my divine Vs. the armour...i mean that way kriss would have a suit and he would of lost nothing and gained a divine? some people are just stupid
or just poor, dunno...

always good to know that you are famous like this, he?
im here to give your armor back kris, I got like helmet, gorget, sleeves, gloves, spellbook, leggins

the rest is missing/other guys...

but nothing is for free, öh the armor was... what would you pay 4 it? Im a poor man... like you maybe know and care about mates who dont like me or sth like that, cuz uo is already finished for me

greetz