Haha :(

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Haha :(

Post by Nixon »

No to U

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

is that an extra slot?
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yeah with UO:ML

I was looking at some screenies of it earlier.

That is one of the reward thingies I think. Theres a ton more like a shield with 1/3 etc.
No to U

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

Nothing funny about stupidly good items imo, never has been. More people who can reach caps the better.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Those glasses atm cost a minimum of 8million

Yeah I can really see it making the game overall better for PvP :roll:

The game needs less items, not more items, every time theres new items added, its just added yet more complications to an already bashed and battered pvp system
No to U

blue

Post by blue »

add those to my suit and its all 70's 40lmc, lots of mr, insane int and nice hit points, really stupid how overpowered my suit and stats would become with that
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

amber

Post by amber »

show me more! is there a link to any more ITEMZ?

I must return and buy ARRIFAX
[img]http://premium1.uploadit.org/willgill/uopics/durisig.jpg[/img]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

blue wrote:add those to my suit and its all 70's 40lmc, lots of mr, insane int and nice hit points, really stupid how overpowered my suit and stats would become with that
Yeah exactly, its not like mage duels need to become anymore endless, those sun glasses make reaching 200 mana quite possible. Combine that with 10 mr, and its like what the point?
No to U

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

@ biff

You still wouldn't kill anyone!

And nix, I dunno about difficulty to get those glasses etc so I cant be sure but naturally theyre gonna go down a bit?? And 8m isnt a lot of money tbh.

Duels are for nobs anywa.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Well, this is my understanding of the items, I could be slightly wrong ofc as I havent played Beta, only read about it.

But that 8million price isn't one set by players, but NPCs or something, something to do with a quest. If I'm right in saying, its a little like clean up britannia, but with resources instead of anything.

8million maybe isn't a lot these days but,

30 for orny
5-10 for a good ring
25mill for scrolls
10 mill for a good suit

thats like 70mill just to get a suit to pvp. you really think any new pvpers or old pvpers that have played for years are really gonna be enticed back, to have to do all that before they can even pvp at the level they want too?

While yes, variety is good, theres no need for any extra slots. They've added new specials, new affects and a ton of other things, with without even properly testing them.

The game is already in public beta, and from my experienced in the other CLOSED beta uo's I've played in, very little gets changed. The only real purpose that this beta has, is to try and entice players to buy the thing.
No to U

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

One thing though, while this expansion brings quite possibly some of the shitest things to UO, it does also bring some good stuff, even if the quests and so forth are a blatent rip off things like WoW, it adds a new element to the game.

Still no CTF games though :(
No to U

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Yeah cause u r rox oz.

[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Glasses take up HEAD armor slot, so its at the sacrifice of HoM, Kasa etc.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

What kristoff? While I know an average pvper like myself would appear rox to someone as poor as you, I don't see how that's relevant. :?

Good point Nix but I think already not many gonna come back to uo though. I just think the items are the least of the problems. They needn't be adding new templates and shit a lot of the old stuff from SE is still not balanced. That's my main concern, not items.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

They do? wtf is that green thing on his head then? thought that was some new elf hat thing
No to U