yet another let's laugh at UO thread

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

fucking kilt and floppy hat

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

guildie just bought this

lol ?

50 hp gheal pots anyone ?

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

lol. Free tell me you aren't playing again?

Voilehg
GM Hypocrite

Post by Voilehg »

no im not but i still idle in my guildchannel, they still play and i picked this link

that and bauble = 105 epots, and 15% epots talisman (neckpiece) = 120 epots

like +41 from dex and str pot, lasts like 7 minutes

and then theres weapon with 21-23 or so base dmg hits at 1.5 sec with 171 stamina

(halberd dmg is 18-19) so imagine...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

rofl.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

And I have to put up with 95 stamina and 100 mana O.o
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Squall

Post by Squall »

that ornate axe and the elven compy longbow (19-22 damage, I think) with critical strikes are stupid. They do 91 hp criticals which is just stupid

oh, and the elven compy's specials is poison and they do 31 hp with a NORMAL hit (I have 65 as my lowest resist, and 69 physical)
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

pain

Post by pain »

yeah I got hit for 91 in one shot last night, so I have quit pvping and am only playing a blue untill they nerf fucking archers :(
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I tried that, but then you get angry, login a red and get killed by some tokimon bushido archer and realise quitting is easier.

pain

Post by pain »

hm maybe, I don't really want to quit though I still want to make SdF a big guild in factions, but er kinda hard with 2 hit kill archers. So I'm gonna do champs/pvm build up stacks of cash and return when archery is history.
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Benn

Post by Benn »

pain wrote:hm maybe, I don't really want to quit though I still want to make SdF a big guild in factions, but er kinda hard with 2 hit kill archers. So I'm gonna do champs/pvm build up stacks of cash and return when archery is history.
Come on you must have learnt your lesson by now, it won't get better :/

pain

Post by pain »

Well since the introduction of AOS it's been a rollercoaster, it's been shit then good then shit again. So I'm waiting for the next peak.

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

There won't be one. EA have sold the game out. The level of items will continue to go up to keep the item whores paying their subscription regardless of what it does to the game, they'll release more overpowered slightly hard to get items so you keep playing to get them and eventually when everyones realise this they'll release one last expansion giving you rediculous and godly powers and shortly after close down the servers having netted a huge profit from the addicts.
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]