yet another let's laugh at UO thread

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

yet another let's laugh at UO thread

Post by Noxin »

Charger of the Fallen details revealed

The Ultima Online™: Mondain’s Legacy Pre-Order item, The Charger of the Fallen, will work the same, and have the same properties and abilities as an Ethereal Mount.

* The Charger will appear as a statue in your backpack.
o Double clicking the Charger statue will cause the statue to disappear and create the mount. You will automatically mount it.
o Once on the Charger, double clicking yourself will cause you to dismount transform the Charger back into the statue which will reappear in your backpack.
* The Charger can never appear without being mounted, therefore it cannot attack or be attacked.
* The Charger will never lose loyalty.

Sounds somewhat familiar.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

You have spoken, and we have heard. Because so many players with multiple accounts requested it, we are introducing a special Mondain’s Legacy 5-pack! In the UOML 5-pack you will receive the following goodness:

* 5 Upgrade codes (which will also get you 5 Charger of the Fallen war horses if you pre-order)
* 5 Account creation\buddy codes
* 1 Character Transfer code

All this can be yours for a discounted price of $139.99! That’s a savings of $29.95!

In order to implement the special UOML 5-pack at the uogamecodes.com store, we will be moving the pre-order start date from August 14th to August 17th. This will give us time to ensure the new 5-pack in implemented properly at the uogamecodes.com store.

Visit www.uogamecodes.com on August 17th to Pre-Order your copy of Mondain’s Legacy!

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Might not seem as importantly gay as above, but made me laugh.
WHAT A SUCCESS, IT CRASHED WHEN WE DID IT!!
The stress test was a success! We identified a stability issue after the server population cap was removed, and thus tonight's test has been concluded.

amber

Post by amber »

that mage slayer weapon look ridiculously good

cant believe I actually sat here and thought that :p

just lol at the whole lot :D
[img]http://premium1.uploadit.org/willgill/uopics/durisig.jpg[/img]

Angus

Post by Angus »

Jesus.

I dunno whats worse, the awful graphics or the blatent crapness of this expansion.

Glad i dont play anymore.

If anything this update makes me want to play WoW again more than UO.

Ohwell.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

personally i dont think theres much there that is super overpowered

a few items are abit but they are still being "balanced" and they are martis after all so not like there "that" easy to get

i think now after making uo an item based game, by allowing everybody access to top gear it actually does balance pvp abit (think fc5 versus a fc2 mage anybody) now everybody will have mr12 lmc40 max sdi lrc suits, and dexers will all hit dmg cap and hci cap

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Mercury you maybe play UO still and it have made your brain melt! *nod nod*
But look at those items and then look at the items that were artifacts before!

I mean that is ridicilous stupidly done items

Before was a challange to build a good suit, but with those pieces you get a suit npnp
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

What is britches?

Possibly a stupid question but nvm. :P

Angus

Post by Angus »

Personally the game has gone done a different road than i thought it woul when i first started playing.

Fair enough if you still enjoy it.
But i think for once ill ACTUALLY finally quit for good
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Squall

Re: yet another let's laugh at UO thread

Post by Squall »

Noxin wrote:o Double clicking the Charger statue will cause the statue to disappear and create the mount. You will automatically mount it.
Bit gay that :S

Only items that are at all overpowered are:

spell woven britches (too many mods)
pendant of the magi (no resists though...)
cold forged blade
Helm of Swiftness (shouldn't be elf only)
Fey Leggings (shouldn't have the hpi)

The flesh ripper is shit Amber... Mage slayer just killed evil mage lords and ignore metal, golems
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

I don't think it's instantly mounted.

lol but on second thoughts it wouldn't surprise me

THIS GAME IS GAY I HAVE SPOKEN FAKT
Down with Scotland

Laz

Post by Laz »

All that Neon makes me want to play again :/

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Mercury wrote:personally i dont think theres much there that is super overpowered

a few items are abit but they are still being "balanced" and they are martis after all so not like there "that" easy to get

i think now after making uo an item based game, by allowing everybody access to top gear it actually does balance pvp abit (think fc5 versus a fc2 mage anybody) now everybody will have mr12 lmc40 max sdi lrc suits, and dexers will all hit dmg cap and hci cap
Trust me I know what balance is all about, and this isn't it.
This is satisfying the desires of everyone they possibly can (Provided they buy a copy - Or even 5 one for each char for only $140!) while dancing round the balance issues with constant statements such as, we are still balancing and tweaking whenever confronted with it.
It is released in 3 weeks, if they haven't tweaked and balanced it enough yet they never will have.

The charger of the fallen just goes to show you that they have absoloutly no intention of seeing the game last another 3 years, it is not as most of the posters on U Hall believe(Which also amazes me, because 2 years ago if they did this there would be unanimous outcry about the unfairness and devaluation of ethereals). An attempt to balance the playing field for non-vets. That's a bullshit statement of ignorance.

Although I have absoloutly no intention of ever playing UO again, I do still hold the game it used to be close to my heart for many reasons and it really sickens me to see this new wave of half baked, semi-professional developers tear down the work of much more talented and knowledgable people they don't even deserve to have their names affiliated with.