HEROS STILL EXIST IN UO (lego pure mage. great lake shard)

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Lego

HEROS STILL EXIST IN UO (lego pure mage. great lake shard)

Post by Lego »

Here are a couple of stratics posts ive made over the last few weeks. Im playing great lakes on a pure mage with lrc and im too lazy to use pots. in fact its not reflexive for me anymore. I die. alot. But here are some of my adventures all the same. These are direct copy and paste. Usually my style of insults is more ARMSTRONG ish in nature. But I had to straticfy-fluffle-fy my posts. too lazy to armstrong it up for you. so I present. TALES OF HERO PING LEGEND LEGO PURE MAGE
(1st post is when im new to taking screenshots so not the best screenshots sorry)

BC(just think of them as the old 50 v 1 AI guild) on pvp
What we will show you is a new level of pvp. We will show you our style of teamplay, which has proven to be the best time and time again

So, during my nightly dungeon crawl I'm surprised to find a SOLO PVPER?? in destard. Well met sir!

Next stop was shame. which unsurprisingly was empty. I didnt feel like despise fighting or running arround t2a so I think: back to destard. I enter the dungeon. and as I always do drop 1 para field at the entrance so my prey will get stuck there trying to flee. I start my loop of destard. nothing here. oh well time to log and go read harry potter irl (mages r best. no dexers in book too) well I come to entrance and see an ocean of para fields and 2 evs. oh and 5 BC cocooned in it all. I only assumed one arived. saw my field fall. and hit panic.

So being potless and 2 5 casting I attack.

The initial fight went on for about 5 mins. Where I would dash into the dragons to help even the odds. I knew I would do better with 5 dragons + 5 BC on me than BC would do with 5 dragons + me on them. I teliport arround ofcourse to create confusion and create distance. one or two BC goto camp and maintain the para fields at entrance and hold flamestrikes.

I missed the kill shot on him. but thinking it was impressive. swooped back in to be in the picture you see here. no dragon help here. 100% spells.

Fight goes on. I drop Xavavior up in left corner of dungeon with a text book dump. I guess thats when the call went to REGROUP AT COCOON. Squal feeling like he would have a chance if he dismounts me dicides to disobey. He dismounts himself and shoots a dismount shot at me. I poison his pet summon a deamon. stick it on his archerness and as the BC have told me before, I did some "its not ganking its teamplay." As he dies reinforcments come up. I survive 10sec vs I forget who. I know I fizzled 5 cures in row trying to cure Squal's pet so I can invis and remount. I finally succeed and do that. As I invis. my oppenents run back to the cocoon. I know they are rezing squal and maybe another. So I counter with the spell you see me preping.

Unfortunantly when I get back down there Im only awaited with this.

After taunting them abit to come in and play. I guess they were afraid of the dragons because would not enter the dungon.

It occured to me that it might apear that im server lining. So I leave the dugeon all together and fight outside.

I kill squal again and finish looting his bandies and arrows. and never see him again.

I guess I had to enter the dugeon one last time

By this time all others were dead and dry looted or have recaled. It was me vs. Sick and Dr. Feelgood. Who I killed a few more times each.

I;d like to thank the server for not letting 2 armor ignores land on me at same time v the dex. I'd like to thank BC for not xhealing. And the mages for being slow at retargeting cursor on me after rezing dead so im no longer last target. And for dexers being slow at dble clicking me again after I invis.

2 5 no pots. I used 4 specials throughout fight. 2 disarm. 2 stuns. looted most your stuff. pets killed. 7 toko tram I CAN COMPETE templates v pure 2 5 no pots mage. Killed you 10 times total I think. BC you made my night. :)

Last edited by Lego on Thu Feb 16, 2006 5:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
my ping>your ping
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/635437/23392/user_23392/T0_23392_635437.JPG[/img]

Lego

Post by Lego »

Well I've had a few adventures since the 6 BC showed me ULTIMATE teamplay at destard. In fact I had more than a few with the various pvp guilds of GL. For those new to the series Im a lrc scribe mage. I kill without armor ignore. I kill without dice. I dont use pots. Thus I die alot to the skillful pvpers you will see listed in this tread. Also I'm solo 99% of the time. Well let's start off Chronicles o Nadir with one little adventure I had when first coming to the shard.

Dear Diary,
I went to yew and quickly experienced a fast put down by legendary pvp guild PwnT. Alas my spell book was no match for their patented quad ARMOR-IGNORE-OMEGA technique. Afterwords I went to trinsic and played with AE for abit. After I got bored with them I ran back to the gate thinking another trip to yew was in order. I just had to see that technique again. Maybe I would learn somthing this time arround. That's when I saw a PWNT tag. Well, I thought, Maybe I should warm up to this guild so I can pvp without them insta killing me. Thus, Day 1 on GL, I attempt to make my first friend.

Later I decided to do a dungeon crawl. I was in despise when I saw the tags again. PwnT were doing a champ spawn! I would of course help..

.....baracoon

I stay on the island abit, checking corpses for scrolls. My deamon met a quick death to MASS DISPEL. I of course, had to avenge.

I enter Star holding teliport expecting a paralyze field trap. Silly me, archers cant Cast paralyze field!
I missed the killshot on Wisconsin cheese. Sorry!

AI flame poison AI killed me. I suppose. I dont remember.

Remember that guy I tried to make friends with at the start of adventure?

well.....

Thus ends one of my adventures. Let's begin another!

TDR is a guild who's core memebers I enjoy fighting beside from time to time. Me EDA and 2 other TDR took out 8 T-E huddled together in para fields at trinsic one day. Was very enjoyable winning that as usually my experiences......

....with TE are the above picture and involve them coordinating for 5 minutes on ventrillo how to do a bola all kill. Triple AI TECHNIQUE.(learn from pwnt allies silly! 4 is best!)

Anyway. Me and TDR have a good relationship. I help them kill BC somtimes.

TDR have some good mages too. Here is one teaching me a win new combo!(see pic 4). He's complimenting me and asking me to join his guild and teach other mages how to cast like I do.

After dueling him and winning about 10 times strait I had had enough of his insults. In the last duel he lost he spammed 3 magic arrows(ma) so fast only last one did dmg. For those of you who dont know. Magic arrow's dmg is staggered abit after you cast it. If you cast another ma before the dmg from the first hits, it cancels the first. So i rezed him and with him at 0 life-> spammed ma 20 times as fast as I could. us both knowing when I stopped he would die.
I rezed him for the 11th time and was going to be on my way. But he said another rude thing to me!

The poor guy was out of heal regs. I thought what would jesus do? So I healed my enemy to full. And being a heartless athiest, watched as he tried to solo a deamon.

Well it's getting late and was going to include the screenshots for 3 more adventures v TDR and SO and BC and all three at same time v me. Buts its more of the same. Me droping a few then dieing to the rest. So here is random screenshot section.

I didnt have uoscreenshot loaded so I couldnt make a story out of this. Just one screenshot with the printscreen key. I shit you not. 3 pwnt and 3 SO. I run arround mini healing hoping to break them up for about 3 minutes. To no avail. I scream at the mages to come up and fight me on the bank top. But none would teliport up there with me. While up there i summoned a deamon. summoning a deamon sets the deamon stuck between floors. once he moves, he falls downstairs. There were a couple of my agressors a floor below me. I "all kill"ed one. I cast explode. step on the teliport tile thats on the roof. I appear downstairs and target the explode. The guy runs out. I chase him spamming magic arrow. He somehow lives and gets to full. Runs up to me again. The other mages stop healing him and begin explode ebolt combo as I do the same. Dexers miss me for 2 seconds. My deamon hits the target and does flamestrike. My combo finishes him off.

the other players are JUST offscreen coming down to kill me.
I died afterwords. But man. What a kill!

I dont want you all to think I think Im superman. I know I die just as much as I kill. So this portion of my chronicles is dedicated to the pvpers of GL.
edit for eu/drach players: TDR and BC HATE each other. allways zerging one another trash talking on boards. I of course attack everyone on that shard solo no pots. Fred in below pic only plays hide archer . below pics are making fun of their hate for me being over their hate for one another.

Me dieing 4 v 1.

Me dieing 3 v 1.

Me dieing 2 v 1.

Me dieing 1 v 1.

One night BC were doing a harrower. I tried to summon help. but no one wanted to fight BC.

Here is UO0518.jpg where I compliment a few BC Mages as I sit on an ethy out of stam.

Here is UO0519.jpg

This is me waiting on either PWNT TDR AE or BC to finish a despise champ that I was killed in. Im expecting at least 4+ and a semi quick death. But mabe ill be able to kill one! none came through ;/ .

Here are some duels with fc4 palladins which pure mages cant kill with just spells.

Here is madonna dieing a death he she likes to dish out (skillless)

Here are a few players who never offscreen.

HERE IS FINAL ADVENTURE POST OF THREAD

Me and TDR truce for an hour to attack BC doing despise. TDR kill. then get killed. then idleoutside because they dont know how to break the wither trap of 10 BC inside. (I would destroy that trap with 4 mages). So TDR loose heart and disapear. I die to the wither trap and come back for vengence against the 40 BC who are all stealth archers but am not insta killed on recalling into fire. I see Johara of BC. I attack her in dugeon and she runs outside. I tab out and she attacks. She is now grey. For the next five minutes I deal with a potting mini healing while offscreening hero (never do i do same 1 v 1 with a mage..well only once v this tard cause she/he did a dozen times to me...and -pots becuase i dont pot). I survive all her leathal poison dumps which only involve her dexing and spaming magic arrow like she knows how to cast like a mage. Anyway. Could there be any other conclusion to this fight?

I loot about 40 pots(which i dont use) And about 400 ea reg... and......

After banking the scrolls I recal to entrance of despise. Me and Xandres go down and as we are fighting 100 stealth archers v 2 a gm takes him away and I die. And so does he the split second gm takes him away. 5 stacked explodes from the stealth archers. lol

So now the BC find pots on my corpse and i hear no end of it. (i didnt use them! they are Johara's!). I walk to star. Rez in trinsic. Recal to fire. Run to teliporter to despise. Run to alter. Ready to take on the 200 Stealth archers solo. Despise was empty. There was a gate on the alter to star. I cast teliport and hop it. I see the remnients of para fields. use my precasted teliport to teliport over. And fight the 2 idler stealth archers in star.

edit for non-gl readers: below pic is me killing a pure mage and pure dexer. I keep saying stealth archers because BC have alot of stealth archers and I just want them to know what I think of them as a guild.

Last edited by Lego on Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:04 am, edited 3 times in total.
my ping>your ping
[img]http://show.imagehosting.us/show/635437/23392/user_23392/T0_23392_635437.JPG[/img]

Lego

Post by Lego »

I quit uo soon too!
and yes people walking with their pants arround their ankles pisses me off. Glorification of bad english too (in the states yo yo yo HoMIEZ.
Who is your phone number?(should be what is your phone number)
For shizzle my nizzle).

Anti establishment. its cool!
my ping>your ping

Squall

Post by Squall »

lol, that guy is even worse at spelling Squall than I!

Isn't Doctor Feelgood another familiar name too? Sure someone in EEV had that name...
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

Angus

Post by Angus »

Your thinking of GREENTHUMBZ
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I lub joo lego.

Missed your PM's fag, was manydays afk.

When you quitting?

Lego

Post by Lego »

as soon as i scream at my monitor for leathal poison arrows hitting nadir
my ping>your ping

DanJ

Post by DanJ »

Squall wrote:Isn't Doctor Feelgood another familiar name too? Sure someone in EEV had that name...
Naa I had Dr Greenthumb, Dr Strangelove and Dr Jekyll. I never got around to make Dr Pepper. :(
[img]http://www.danj.co.uk/albums/UO/danjsig.jpg[/img]

pain

Post by pain »

lol that's funny, is it really that easy or has your ping helped you more?
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Lego

Post by Lego »

all ping
+ I have 40 dci
+ they suck
my ping>your ping

Benn

Post by Benn »

I love you lego, you make me cry rl tears for uo

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Doctor Feelgood was ELR when i was in. Dont know if its the same guy, but he was from norway so ping would obviously be an issue. he was also extremely crap @ pvp
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Lego

Post by Lego »

all ping
+ I have 40 dci
+ they suck
They all love me on that shard. I trash talk everyone. I attack everyone. I peace with TDR so we gank a few BC then I backstab TDR. I respect none of that trash.

TODAY:
-I just died 100 deaths today and only 5 kills. (dropped 2 bc 10 v 1 and I killed 3 archers with explode flame harm harm harm. Mage v Dex fights are about as skillful as dex v dex fights. hit and kill. miss and die.

+ I lost 2 mil to a best of 10 duel V WEAKEN STYLE duelest(i hadnt played in 3 days so was rusty. Just let me warm up and Ill win that 2 mil back)..or loose another 2 mil. I think I only go 50 50 with that guy when Im on form. It hurts. He's only 13. Fun duels still.

He refused the 2 4 gm armor duel with a reply "I never fought like that, so why would I accept if you know the timing and I dont"

+ I just died 1 v 1 to a wanding poting mage who I called a gimp.
I have never killed this guy before 1 v 1. I HATE POTS. I HATE WANDS!

This game sucks. I wish I had someone I respected enough on shard to duo with me. As of now. The few pvpers that are any good belong in either TDR or BC and love their ball-less zerg guilds to death.

Right now its just me and somtimes my deamon v the shard. I dont think Ill play for another 3 days.

But then Ill be back. And Ill get lucky as hell and Ill make another story.
my ping>your ping

Poom

Post by Poom »

lol nice lego , but just quit , its not worth the humiliation of even occasionally being owned by these fucking skillless newbs , and im not taking the piss in a purepwnage.com sort of way, uo people are actually without any skill and arefucking gay retards , just stupid exploiters thinking in their minds every day "how can i win better " , adjust this adjust this , blah blah , they have no micro, put them in any other game & they will be shit,, why do u think some girls can play uo tbh
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/poom2/af333.JPG[/img]

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

looks like fun
for 3 seconds or so