last ever....

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Snake Plissken

last ever....

Post by Snake Plissken »

cigerette.
....definitely definitely this time.... definitely

.. .... .. need a cig though *bits fingernails* :?

Snake Plissken

Post by Snake Plissken »

... .... hungry

Snake Plissken

Post by Snake Plissken »

mmm...grilled lamb chops.. need a grilled lamb chop... with mint sauce

...AND CUSTARD!

Snake Plissken

Post by Snake Plissken »

OMFG!!! FWRFWFIFQMWIM

THERES NO LAMB CHOPS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I wonder how Snake and Slamer became friends...:(

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

God, I've actually been struggling with this inner battle myself.
Now that summer's here and and it's too god damned hot I once again find smoking to be more of a pain in the ass than an enjoyment.

I always told myself when I was 15 and started, that I would stop by the time I was 25, now I'm 28 next month and I have a fag in my hand right now, and not the perfectly acceptable gay man version.

Smoking is such a no brainer in that you know you shouldn't do it, but I have precious few luxuries in life (Ironic that I say this while sitting on the internet using my blazing connection, drinking coffee) and everyone around me smokes.
While usually I have the willpower to do anything I set my mind to (lol legacy) I simply can't motivate myself to even try and quit. It's become so much of an strict routine to my daily life, and life is all about set routines.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

rofl
rofl
rofl

possibly the 2 best signatures ever
loooooooool
Down with Scotland

pain

Post by pain »

meh I smoke but once I quit my job I won't need to. I'm gonna try going on holiday to the US for 3 weeks and not smoking the entire time, that might work. The hardest part is when you've been working, come out and go to the pub then sit down with a pint, not smoking in that scenario is very difficult.
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Snake Plissken

Post by Snake Plissken »

fuck it just can't do it especially not on a friday :cry:

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

A lot of people link smoking with Drinking, and I remember how they used to go hand in hand for me too. I gave up drinking about 8 years back, and it wasn't difficult at all.
But smoking is a much harder bag of kittens to drown.
I can't even explain why, the reason smoking makes you feel good is because you're dependant on it, which means that you're only at peak satisfaction afterwards, then you start the slow decline until you do so again.
If you didn't smoke to begin with you'd be at that peak at all times.

I simply can't stand excuses such as the classic "Smoking helps with stress"
If it weren't for the fact you smoke you wouldn't need that cigarette to remove stress, it's the dependancy that causes it.

God, I could talk about this subject all day. Just don't get me started on the psychological reasons people start in the first place and the way smoking a deadly drug was practically forced on people.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

pain

Post by pain »

I think stress is a valid reason. On a relaxing day or when I've been training I hardly need to smoke. Usually it's when I'm shopping or working or anything else that pisses me off that gets me chain smoking.
I still feel confident I can quit smoking should I change other aspects of my life because of this. Quit drinking though..no fucking way, I love alcohol it's the best thing.
Last edited by pain on Fri May 12, 2006 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

senji

Post by senji »

I used to smoke when I was school and went drinking on weekends ect.

For me it was purely a social habit, I'd go for a smoke with mates in between classes and smoke when I was drinking with mates. If I was hanging out at home (=playing UO) I didn't feel the need to go have a smoke. I didn't have any problems dropping smoking, mind you I graduated + stopped drinking almost completely aswell.

I had a cpl of beers while at a bbq earlier this week, and when I do have that cpl of beers it's pretty much the only time I feel like smoking, mainly due to accociation.

I'm glad I stopped though :)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Only association I see between smoking and drinking is I love the combined smell in a pub garden @ summer~

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

calix is a penis
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I neither drink, nor do I smoke.

Also, I never eat a pig cos a pig is a cop

Yay for me, or something.

Also Also, Pain, when you go to America, please ask to smoke a fag.
Signatures broken since 2009...