Legacy25

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Katrina-Mareska

Legacy25

Post by Katrina-Mareska »

will it ever rise again Noxxy?

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Keep from me the divinity of yes and no
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Katrina-Mareska

thats a maybe?

Katrina-Mareska

*double post*

Villa
Devon Knows

Re: Legacy25

Post by Villa »

Katrina-Mareska wrote:will it ever rise again Noxxy?
I think our favourite forum-bot; Mr Knoll, ocassionally spammed some links to a site that can help with this problem.
Signatures broken since 2009...

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

knoll played Legacy, he was no spam bot.

http://www.frappr.com/legacy25playerbase

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Re: Legacy25

Post by Fatalist »

Katrina-Mareska wrote:will it ever rise again Noxxy?
gtfo you man.
Down with Scotland

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

**shimmers, crackles and fizzles**
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

i vote yes, i fancy some uo.

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

just because fatal is a nob, I'm actually going to answer instead of posting random ask and answer ball statments!

Chances are it will come back, but not for quite some time still, now would be a crazy time to do it, when you take into account the recent aquisition of Mythic and their new position as overlords of the UO project, the recent news of a whole new graphical client and the current implications of the live events poiting towards a massive shakeup of the game.

It could be the best shard ever, but if opened now it would be doomed to mediocrity. There's also the issue of a TEAM rather than a flying solo effort again, there's no way in hell I'm taking full one man control of it next time it was just too much work.
Finanical implications also have to be taken on-board, I lost roughly 500 GBP on the last attempt after deduction donations and contributions, I'm not going to go and do that again.

So although I'm sure we'll see it again, there's a lot that needs to happen before we do. My advice would be to keep an eye on the official channels and see just what they're up to, right now no-one has any idea what's coming, but if EA hold true to form it'll be a giant clusterfuck and open up and oppertunity for us.

If I say "ye" wilst thou leave?

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Fix webpagez so I can see my best legacy essayz

kn0ll

Post by kn0ll »

plz bring bak legacy
Online Proxy Checker: check HTTP proxies, check socks 4 / 5 proxies, socks proxy checker: http://www.checkproxy.net

Katrina-Mareska

hehe, thats cool Noxxy :)

btw i'm shocked and horrified that nobody took the piss that i got the shard name wrong :<

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

no one cares!

(only kiddin)
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /