Legacy25

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

knoll best
Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

This faggot post has got be in the mood for UO again.

Usual Dilemma, feel like playing, but OSI is now unplayable, all the freeshards around are gay, so a few weeks later you finally go off the idea without ever actually playing:/

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

faggot
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I play ShadowBane.
It's crap, but it is amazing for shit talk - no genuine moderation.
Before they shut down the global chat channels in-game, a lot of the conversations/arguments were centered around what was worse - black people or koreans, and which of those should get shot first.

Since like 99% of the player base seems to be American, making the occassional anti-american remark gets everyman and his dog on your case and hunting you in the game.

14 year old American Retards + ShadowBane + No moderation + Anti-American comments from yours truly = Best comedy reactions.

P.S. when I spammed THEY REMOVED THE WORD GULLIBLE FROM THE DICTIONARY, I got several replies along the lines of NO THEY HAVNT U IDIOT.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

give screenies
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Several people think my dexer is you Villa for some reason!
And here I was thinking I played him quite well.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

For Villa:

No i'm not playing SB and this wasn't me :( :( :(

Benn

Post by Benn »

Calix wrote:For Villa:

No i'm not playing SB and this wasn't me :( :( :(
I'm not suprised, that's WoW not SB.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

same thing

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

shut the fuck up
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

Id love to see legacy 25 again but the amount of unpaid work Noxin had to do imo makes it not worth it. Just for some trashy players to ruin it for everyone by speed hacking and treating other players on the shard like shit. You never know uo might be good again one day lols
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Benn

Post by Benn »

Roxin wrote:shut the fuck up
no u

Coli_

Post by Coli_ »

Calix wrote:This faggot post has got be in the mood for elven samuraiz online again.
I reactivated one account on OSI a couple of days ago. I had been reading about some changes on stratics quoting things like they are getting rid of neon crap and trying to take UO back to its roots etc etc. Not sure yet but I think it was a waste of £9.99 monthly fee, it's like a ghost town. It's not just the gameplay itself that is gone down the shitter, the knock on effect it seems to have had on the community is visible too. The more the game is like a single player game, the more people seem to play it like one e.g I sat at WBB on trammel for 20 minutes earlier, and there wasn't even anyone spamming, just a dozen people sitting in silence.

Such a shame tbh coz UO was best back in the day :(

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

Is it up yet NOXIN?
I need to teach this Harrower fellow a trick or two about domination.