@ White People

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

@ White People

Post by Villa »

Just curious; why do white people go on holiday to far off places like Mexico, Bali and Mauritius ?
You spend a fortune going to distant places yet you end up doing precisely the same thing regardless of destination.
i.e. just drunken debauchery & upsetting the locals.

In what way is this any different than spending a fraction of the holiday cost by going to Blackpool or Skegness ?

I mean really, what is the point in going to far off places that have history & culture when you are unlikely to appreciate said history and/or culture due mainly to being passed out all day from the alchohol-centric excesses of the night before ?

Next summer, why not spend a couple of weeks booked in at the premier travel inn in the nearest city centre, and use the large amount saved on airfare to give yourselves alchohol poisoning in record time ?

Serious question.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

No idea. Just arrived back myself. Don't do outside Europe though. Can't say as I understand package holidays where you don't leave the hotel/resort that a lot of people seem to like

Night trains = the future btw, who needs planes~

Also France is a horrible shithole that's not even good enough to travel through, let alone stay in.

Padaxus
Berkshire chainsaw massacre

Re: @ White People

Post by Padaxus »

Villa wrote:Just curious; why do white people go on holiday to far off places like Mexico, Bali and Mauritius ?
You spend a fortune going to distant places yet you end up doing precisely the same thing regardless of destination.

In what way is this any different than spending a fraction of the holiday cost by going to Blackpool or Skegness ?

I mean really, what is the point in going to far off places that have history & culture when you are unlikely to appreciate said history and/or culture due mainly to being passed out all day from the alchohol-centric excesses of the night before ?

Next summer, why not spend a couple of weeks booked in at the premier travel inn in the nearest city centre, and use the large amount saved on airfare to give yourselves alchohol poisoning in record time ?

Serious question.
Black people dont do this then?
[img]http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m126/AlieBarnes/Korea1.jpg[/img]

Kzar

Post by Kzar »

Villa wrote:Just curious; why do white people go on holiday to far off places like Mexico, Bali and Mauritius ?

Serious question.
Too much money and want to be like everyone else. Should go and actually see the country and not just get wasted at the hotel the travel agency booked them at.
Last edited by Kzar on Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Padaxus wrote:

Serious question.
Black people dont do this then?
I saw one black male *sun tanning himself* beside the pool at my hotel when I was last in Cyprus.
He had a beer next to him.

Other than that; no.

Squall

Post by Squall »

My two most recent holidays comprise two of the main reasons people go to these places you mentioned. The weather and the cheapness of drinks. Alcohol is ridiculously overpriced in England so even if you spend shit loads on flights you will probably save in the long term. The weather mixes in with another one, relaxation. When they are not out having a good time they rest and recover energy from working. Psychologically as well it just sounds better that you have gone out of the country to get totally smashed off your face. The other reason is that if you go to these sort of places you are going to be there with a lot of other tourists who are there for the same reason as you. They are mainly horny people who just want to get laid and will be easier because they are going to be drinking more than they would usually.

One of my holidays was a piss up one in Prague in January. Alcohol was ridiculously cheap and my friends drank a hell of a lot. Was a shit holiday for me as I don't drink and also one of my 'friends' is a prick when he is drunk. The other one, last week, was to Rome. We went to see the sights (never got to do that in Prague) like the Colosseum, Vatican City and the Pantheon. Only went out on one of the five nights we were there and my friends hardly drank at all. The rest of the time we just went sight seeing and visited the beach one day. Was amazing! Weather was beautiful too :D
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

I haven't been on holiday in about 8 years.
Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

why do all black people listen to gangster music and mug people?
Down with Scotland

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Please don't forget smoking crack. It's a vital part of their culture.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

pain

Post by pain »

Villa wrote: I mean really, what is the point in going to far off places that have history & culture when you are unlikely to appreciate said history and/or culture due mainly to being passed out all day from the alchohol-centric excesses of the night before ?
mate why would you be passed out all day. im getting used to having 3-4 hours of sleep after getting wasted then working the next day.
same when I go on holiday, it's good to use every hour you can day and night when you are paying so much.
whether long range weapon or suicide bomber wicked mind is a weapon of mass destruction

Benn

Post by Benn »

Crap I've not been doing this I better hand in my White Man Card

Kzar

Post by Kzar »

I've never left Sweden, I've spent every holiday for my entire life at my hometown. Visited most of sweden though, but usually not for holidays :o

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Considering what the woman are like in Sweden i wouldn't leave it either.
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Roxin wrote:Please don't forget smoking crack. It's a vital part of their culture.
LOL WHITE MAN STOLE MY COUNTRY LOL

True Story.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

its sunny....

really, thats it.

ive got a 2 week cruise booked next year and its going to be great