@ Macros

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

tanotan

Post by tanotan »

getty von lost isn`t cirque. :!:

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

You are trying to sound dumb or you really are?
Killing characters that are designed for spawns aka necro/mages or necro/peacers is a great feat for you it seems, that much that you can judge players from that.

So it seems for WildCat also after posting a pic supposed to be 3v1 with only Kemp Vance and Z'Gar on the shot because he saw Ponce and Spartakos at the other end of the spawn while coming in Despise. OMG that's truely your intelligence level?
So a Necromancer/mage is a pvm char? I guess should say already there. He doesnt know what he is talking about :roll: Also a necromancer/peacemaker can be annoying to fight against, first they bola, then they run to spawn and peacemake if they are being attacked so all the spawn attacks this person who got bolad, gets stuck middle of spawn, even worse if it is a dexer. Might be a PvM char that dies in second somewhere in field, but in dungeons (example Despise) it is just a char that makes easy kills by abusing the wraith form, dismount and spawn

haha about screenshot comment "When it is just Kemp Vance in screenshot"
This is the screenshot he is talking about:

Thing is, why is there two people in wraith form? And the Archer ran away to north because was almost dying "LOL U RUN" stuff and so on.

I love these PVP! excuses ^^ They got excuse for everything they do and so far somehow none of them been correct

Also it is funny that there hasnt came any excuse yet on this death:

My guesses are "whaa whaaaa my ping my ping and super duper weapon"
Funny thing is actually what makes me kill you so fastly is yourself doing it. You can figure it out how when you tell that you are dominating pvp gods, so here's something for you to figure out.

Things I find with PVP! too is that loads of things been hypocritical..

I-C runs and recalls, here comes question "We never see you I-C" thing, but I dont care about that one, actually I dont care about any of this stuff, just posting for fun as I am smally bored right now :wink:

So I-C runs and recalls, is sacred journey different thing then?

I-C runs always, this is true I-C can run away from ganks, I know I do. Still I try to fight them if I get the possibility, but if it turns into bola dismount gank versus one person I wont bother. But we can turn this otherway around PVP! always runs...

except we can make it worse, PVP! always runs towards their own ganks

Or if it isnt running, it is running in circles and trying to stay alive and push -PANIC, hey I tought you had super bad ping? Yet I find many running faster than me
(There is many panic screenshots, but going to post just two examples)

My post is becoming rather large so I will post last thing what I find funny "PVP! VS SHARD, EVERYONE IS AGAINST US" somehow I find that hillarious, how many members did you say you had?

So far I seen you allying:

LeeT
.aVa
DEV!
NIM
DSoU
CP
Random Blues
Random Reds

Against what? Few I-C? If you deny this, is fine by me, so much crap, bullsh*t and denying came from PVP! already so doesnt matter ^^

But here's few screenies of that too:

This one.. before you make excuses "Your on red and they are all on blue" there is a red PVP! around too, stealth/archer which dies in screenshot after this one:

Allying Random Blue and Random Red

Having DSoU and PVP! versus... few I-C

Here is PVP! allying CP against one I-C

Here is PVP! allying .aVa versus... one I-C

This is my report on this (rather funny when look at the whole of it) these are things you brought up, denyed and so on.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Zamp

Post by Zamp »

believe me, CP dont ally with PVP!

:-)

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Seems like a good thread to put my observations.

Initially I thought PvP! were simply a numbers guild, quotes like "7 people is a small group" and first few days seeing them out with 12-15 people at once gave me this impression.
But I was mistaken, the do have some organization, it's just very different to the way we define organization.
When we're out as a group, basic organization involves calling targets, staying on screen and working together. This is not how PvP! organization seems to work. To me it seems like they cluster in one location, then spread out, once opposition is encountered then it's either stall and dismount until the thrall arrives, or just run straight back to it.
Once a target is seen by the main group, it's a case of EVERYONE BUNDLE.
If someone is injured, then that person is to offscreen ASAP and heal themselves.
I've seen 1 or 2 of them try crosshealing, but in general it's not an common practice. It's why we hear things like "You ganked me" in a 5v12 situation.

I do have a modicum of respect for the guild though, they provide us with good fights because of their numbers once we dismount them so they actually remain on screen. They don't just play tamers, although they are very archer/necro heavy, you have to blame the game, not the player.
As I've said 1 or 2 members do seem to know what they're doing, generally though it seems to me the better players mostly up and left to join .aVa, perhaps through the embaressment of being in the same guild as such PvP legends like Bud and ArmyAntz.

Epyc stands out to me, he has a fairly unique template with necro/weaving - although his use of weaving seems to simply be gift of life for self-ressing. He tends to rely more on either SpeederXP, Xcelerator or Cheat Engine, no idea which he uses, but it's plainly obvious he does - I'll very rarely call someone out on speedhacking, but in this case I am certain he is. He must hate the fact his template is completly negated by a single mana vamp.

Bud is pure comedy, he talks so much shit on forums, but when you meet him in game he's dead in second, regardless of which of his laughable dexer templates he's playing. Corbin also falls into this catagory, he seems like a semi-intelligent bloke, but his main character being a nox dexer just tickles my funny bone.

It's my assesment that PvP! have got to the position they are in because of the state of the game, the lower population of the server and the quality of opponents they've fought previously. This has given them an inflated opinion of themselves that they just can't let go of, it's boosted their ego to such a degree that they truly don't see being defeated in the same way we do. For example, we'll fight 4v10 and stick around, let's say getting 8 kills, then we make a mistake and die. In our eyes, we did well and won that encounter, in their eyes the fact we all died and they didn't means they won, regardless of initial odds.
They also see no shame in running away and take no risks in the name of fun, to use another example, if we encountered 8 of them doing a spawn, but only 3 of us were online, we'd still go, we'd still fight them and it's likely we wouldn't win. But we'd have some fun, and probably score a few more kills than we suffer.

They see themselves as the best on the server, they also believe everyone will always ally up to target them, that they are the number 1 target on the server and that any fight involving more than 2 sides is everyone vs them. This glazed reality no doubt helps their inflated opinion of themselves.

Their refusal to accept a war with I-C honestly confuses me, one day we hear "I-C is like a guild of stealth archers" (from someone who plays a stealth archer - lol) in that they never see us. The next there's 50 screenshots of our fights with them, any regular to this forum has seen Wild's daily screenshot threads, and almost all of them demonstrate that amount of fighting we have with them.
Their ego and inflated self-value, leads me to believe that they really would accept a war, firmly believing they could win it. But yet they don't - It's this aspect that makes me wonder what the real reason is, perhaps bud, who knows how hard we demolished him and his masses of allies last time we played on Drachs to this degree is holding the card. A remark made on their own forums by a member, that Bud told him in Vent that we're good and to be carefull, contrary to his posting on other forums lends weight to this idea.

Anyway, mediocre guild, mediocre members, amazing ego, large numbers . Just the type of people I like to fight.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Benn

Post by Benn »

tl;dr

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

The attention span of a WoW player! np.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

You've sacrificed the next 5 days worth of wanking energy making that post.
A good trade off I say.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Angus

Post by Angus »

Just wanna chip in with my two cents.

Kemp Vance aka Fernandious. When I came back to UO a little while back, this guy was really nice, honestly a total friendly chap, he got into pvp and would duel anyone and everything, never giving crap or anything of the sort. However, I posted on our old guild forums about "I see I-C are giving you a good fight" and the defense BS I got was a bit unreal. "I-C JUST RUN". Ive fought against you, all be it for a limited period, and i was just a bit shocked that this down to earth player who loved playing the game grew an ego within 2 weeks of being in PvP, i just didnt understand it.

Im also unsure of why there is such a high "LOL I-C ARE NOOB, LOL WE OWN THIS SHARD, GTFO" perception behind alot of these players, SURELY a new guild fighting them is a GOOD thing, this should be encouraged, this bs of "We'll run you off the shard" is determential to their play style and enjoyment of the game.

However, sadly, this is the sate of DF.

Edit - Also, Eypc was NOOSEBEAR before he was banned, unsure of the reason I just know he was. So you may remember NOOSEBEAR from your previous DF trip. Just thought I'd clear it up.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

rofl

NOOSEBEAR WAS NUB

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

ego is bad
Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.