Dear Witchcraft

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Dear Witchcraft

Post by Calix »

Dear I-C.

I got not ill will towards anyone of you, but I do however have a question.

You come to drachs claiming you can do it on your own, you got 10 active members which is 5 more than in this case .aVa, and you say you own PVP! as well, thus far everything seems nice, but im gonna ask some questions.

Q 1: You say you dont ally: Yet you fight 100% together with CP and DSoU. In every occurance. Why?
Q 2: You play dismount archers, 3 of you so far, seems like they burst up from the ground, Have you completely given up trying to win without ganks?
Q 3: You now bring equal or more numbers to every fight you can even though you say you can pull it off with less numbers, that statement is 100% void now that you have temp alliances with every guild on the shard as soon as we appear. Doesnt it go against your argument that you now whenever we arrive fight with a 3 to 1 advantage?

Your pvp is based on mortal strike spam so the target will die 100% of the time after dismounts. That makes me believe that you are in fact not as good as you claim you are, as you need at least 2+ people to take out someone decently good, I challenge you to take out your mages again and fight it pure like real pvpers instead of playing fag archers/dexxers.

Or dont you have the balls to PvP and just want the quick ganks for some 4v1 screenshots?

This is in no way to offend you, just to challenge some statements you have made yourself the last couple weeks.
First let me say i've got nothing against you either, but let me make some counterclaims here:

1. You say you're only 5 members, yet you're allied to the biggest guild on the shard, and regularly run around with 10+ people. We've never had that many people online. We're warred with CP so how can we have an alliance with them?

I'll always make PvP first target. This wasn't the case until useless PvPers like Corbin and Widowtaker started a fight on stratics that they can't win on the boards or in game. All the native Drachs guilds seem to hate PvP, so it's natural that PvP and ava get killed first, then we fight each other. We also respect CP, RMC and even DSOU a little. ava are a similar guild to these 3....except you're allied to a massive gank full of shittalkers.

2. This a joke? Given up trying to win without ganks? Unally the biggest guild on the shard before you start this conversation.

3. We never have as many people online as your alliance, that's an outright lie, mate.

As per the mages comment, err what? We're all mages. Only 3-4 of us even have a single character that isn't a mage.

Random picture from cpl nights ago: Image
5 I-C waiting for a fight, all mages.

We don't group with more than 2 dexxers at a time, and my preference is we only run with 1. So i've no idea what you're talking about.

As per mortal, if you've not worked out that this special is a fight winner by now, it's no wonder you've ended up allied with PvP!.

As per us ganking comments, surely you're not serious. We're constantly fighting PvP! and allies outnumbered, in every fight. I don't think we've ever had more people than PvP at any kind of large scale fight.

Anyway, after all that, a question for you:

Why exactly are you allied with PvP! ?

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Here's Nixon's alternative reply!

Since I cba registering on your forums heres my reply since your probably reading these as well.

1) I can't speak for everyone, but any alliance is merely a temp alliance. As far as I'm concerned PVP is always my number 1 target. Not because I find them good, but killing them is 10x better than killing randoms because the arrogance certain members have is comical. It's always great seeing some ghost shit talk me because there teamates lack of inability to find greater heal spell.

2) That's only a few of the players, and they were created purely to take the piss out of twats like Widowtaker spamming crap saying how skillful it was. In any serious fight we run with 1 max - they are useless for xhealing

3) We have more members becoming active because we are getting fights. We are close to what will probably be full activity for us. We have still been going out and beating PVP! 5vs8 and the likes, granted you guys haven't been there but we've yet to see PVP! beat us on even numbers in a serious field fight (That being 5vs5 or more)

4) There is such thing as apples, there is also a spell called invisibility. If you can't use these to combat mortal, don't cry please. We get exactly same tactic from you guys. PVP are just a lot more unsucessful vs us.

5) We are 80% mages, and majority aren't gimp/flavour of month templates

6) We have yet to run with 10 members in any fight, despite any claims that have been made by either side.

7) For all the idiot dexers complaining about us using daemons. What the fuck. Mages have 64 spells, they are entitled to use them. If you can't deal with that, keep on crying.

Alex and co can't speak about allying. Any time I've been at trashgate, I've always been first target, I've seen PVP stop fighting to help gank me. So lets not get this BS about us 'allying', considering we are at war with half the guilds we are apparantly allying. Let's not forgot, you recruited half the guys on the shard.

9) Lets also not forget comments that were made on this very board years ago by PVP members pretty much saying they couldn't cut it on Atlantic.

xx

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

And what about you access me to your boards so I can reply there instead of here? already asked for permission...

And for the "youre all mages" then whos "sara?? some LP dexxer, Z`gar = Wildcat, 99% of the time is on his dexxer, Magical Wizard, Ghost, and Nemesis? And today 4 of those 5 have been online at the same time. Which is the same amount of people as we have members (in ava)
I'll get you access.

Sara? Theres noone called Sara, I'm assuming your meaning Lyra. Wildcat is only on Z'gar when she solo's or plays with Magical Wizard, and quite frankly I don't blame her - it's pretty hard to kill anyone that doesnt want to be killed in Age of Running with pots/apples and the likes on a mage alone 1vs1.

Also Nemsis/Ghost is alts of people you named.
No to U

Benn

Post by Benn »

I've enabled 'Witchcraft' who I assume is the right one

I'd have done it earlier but I saw no emails ( http://griefed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3652 ) ;)

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Nixon wrote:
And what about you access me to your boards so I can reply there instead of here? already asked for permission...

And for the "youre all mages" then whos "sara?? some LP dexxer, Z`gar = Wildcat, 99% of the time is on his dexxer, Magical Wizard, Ghost, and Nemesis? And today 4 of those 5 have been online at the same time. Which is the same amount of people as we have members (in ava)
I'll get you access.

Sara? Theres noone called Sara, I'm assuming your meaning Lyra. Wildcat is only on Z'gar when she solo's or plays with Magical Wizard, and quite frankly I don't blame her - it's pretty hard to kill anyone that doesnt want to be killed in Age of Running with pots/apples and the likes on a mage alone 1vs1.

Also Nemsis/Ghost is alts of people you named.
Yep meant Lyra, I know Nemesis and Ghost are alts and not mains, I also know that most of you got mages as mains, but why dont you use them more often? Heck even I got a lousy archer but I never take him out to PVP because its so skilless, killing someone 3 vs 3 on mages vs anything is damn satisfying, killing someone whos been dismounted 4-5 vs 1 is just sad in my opinion.

Also, yes its hard to kill someone who doesnt want to be killed, but theres always a means to go past that and tricking someone to make them think they have the edge doing some slow damage then bursting them down.
If anything the age of pots have made people more confident in their ability to survive which in fact can make them easier to kill if you are patient.

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Echoing these sentiments.

I have absoloutely nothing against .aVa at all, except the fact they're allied with PvP! and get dragged down with them.
I've noticed in every fight .aVa were involved they spent more time keeping PvP! alive than being able to fight.

I didn't want to, but I will explain why you have been seeing stealthers, because I think it's a valid concern from a legitimate PvP guild and one I share myself.

Initially the idea was to make one, PvP! (Or verbal hero Bud to be exact) had been shit talking about how warring I-C would be like warring a guild of stealth archers whilst fielding at least 1 at every single fight we had, so I made one.
While I was making one, so did a couple of other people, and we used Mag as an area to learn the template, I'd never had a stealther before, but they are indeed simple to play, and very gay.
So you may have seen 3-4 of us about in mag at one point.

We play to only ever field 1 at any time, and in fact only my stealther is guilded, the others may well be seen about practice the template when bored, because I sure as hell can't stand playing a stealther for every fight.

Yew gate isn't even considered PvP by us, it's trash, but we had been called out by PvP! again that they never see us there, at the time you describe we were fighting CP, but because we respect them as enemies we were having a couple of 1v1s etc away from the house.
I assume you guys got called in by PvP who were all house hiding at the time, when you all ran out, we were fighting, but everyone turned and attacked you together because it was disrupting that.

We have no intention of ever allying any guild, doing that means less fights, we will however target PvP! first because of the pure bullshit they spout both in and out of game.

It's my opinion .aVa carry PvP! and get tarred with the same brush for it, you may only have a few members, but so does CP and RMC, our fights with them are great, and I have a lot of respect for both guilds as PvPers. PvP! will never have this, they demonstrate daily that they are nothing more than shit talking, yew house running, peace necro farming PvMers. Which I'm sure every member of your guild can see for themselves everytime you have duels or practice fights.

:WORDS:
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I can't speak for anyone else but I only ever play wep mages or my prefered template wrestle mage. You won't really have seen much of me yet because I have massive conn problems when it comes to UO and I'm slower than dialup at times, which makes it shit for PvP.

I personally would like fights vs your guild as you have an older pvp style mentality, or from what I've seen, which is 10000000x more enjoyable to fight.
No to U

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

It`s a question of loyalty, we agreed to first join then after that, ally PVP! at a time when we were only three remaining .aVa on drachs, for their hospitality at that time we will continue to be allied to them as long as no bad blood happens between PVP! and .aVa.

As far as shittalking goes, we only do it when frustrated or we are angry at that moment, except Candyman (A swedish niinja) who does it just for fun.

But well well, doesnt really matter, as soon as Kozzolozz (Horizon) and Soulfear get back to their old shape in terms of pvp we will be better and our little guild will offer you a much bigger challenge :)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Witch what's your players/guilds history? ie which old Euro or Df guilds were you in, and when did your guild start?

Not shittalking, just interested.

Oh and on dexxer/archer comment, we have two people that play 'non mages' as their mains out of the 11-12 of us that play UO. That's a pretty decent ratio IMO. Belgarion aka Tal Rasha/Ariana Berkshire, who hasn't played for two weeks or so afaik, and Joe aka Lyra, who came back to UO two days ago.

We're still "getting back to our old level" or whatever as well. Few of us have been back 5-6 months now, but we were 5 people active until PvP!'s board PvP brought a load of people back...

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Our guild history is rather easy, 5 or so years ago me, Horizon and Soulfear made a guild called Havok on Europa, allied with fate, or old fate if you remember, basically AI remnants.

About 3 years ago we decided to make a fresh start here on drachenfels just for fun, changed our tag to .aVa and played around, after a few months of playing around in small scale PvP we just got damn good (no boasting intended) and got a few members to join us, pretty much the best of the best on this shard.

Did some harrowers, spawns and whatnot, noone could touch them, we started locking down the shard and drachs died. And then we disbanded .aVa after 2-3 months of practically seeing noone in fell between 10:00 am to 10:00 pm.

Most of our players transfered to other shards or quit playing or got banned during the huge dupeban affair :P

And that basically leads us to where we are today, a few players still in .aVa but not 10+ more players at about the same skillevel as me, soul, and kozz/Horizon.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

It's maybe due to numbers as well though, Drachenfels has a completely different style of PvP and mentality than firstly, american shards and secondly europa.

The shard itself was more like pre AOS than any other shard, in terms of anti pks, small war guilds, and O/C till it was nerfed. They were all still active. Even at 10 members - theres would have been no other guild on DF with that kind of man power, so taking it would be useless.

Also what you forget is, while your holding these harrowers, these guilds are fighting amongst themselves, and not just you. If I look at the ice fight from a few weeks back, I saw someone making a post saying you held off 15. That's all very well, but there was never at one point 15 raiding you, there was lots of little fights going on, with people trying to pick away at the raid, never nothing substantial.

Again if I look at today, myself and Winder were pking on Magincia for 3 hours or so, had some good 2vs2s, 2vs3's and 2vs4's, reasonable odds and good fights. Then along come ava/pvp 6 of you, noone there is guilded/allied or anything, so its like candy picking. Theres no real fun in fighting 2vs6 for example, when 3 are maybe archers shooting on the move, so of course people will log out.

Also in general PvP! as a guild have been nothing but shit talking and rude to a place that very much had the old community sense about it. This is why PvP! are hated, it is not due to their ability. When I first started playing here, PvP! moved soon after, and instantly they were hated. You weren't around then to see the guild, but they were awful - this is by their own admissions not mine.

Don't get me wrong, I don't really care how much you field, war is war for me, but that is how the germans see it.

I don't know what you've heard about us from EU or whatever, but PvP as a whole was on a downward spiral anyway there, unfortunatly AI destroyed it by bringing in the American mentality to Europa, which in turn as led to far worse, and boring fighting. I still fondly remember the old team fighting days - at least it was enjoyable - and there was a mutual respect for each other, even though there was ofc shit talk, but as you say, thats all field and heat of the moment talking.

In my personal opinion, with some guilds making a comeback, or appears that way to me, there is no real reason a guild like .aVa should be allied with anyone. What you do is entirely up to yourself, but you really have no leg to stand on if you complain about lack of fights.
No to U

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

I respect the aVa players. (apart from CM who seems like a knobjockey).

Hell, if i remember right you guys wanted me to join Havok when we played euro. I was in NDK at the time i think. Was when you guys was still called Zao, Nagash and Nakor. And you wanted yet another norwegian in your guild :)

My flatmate irl is Ixitachitl who used to be in your guild.

The last few weeks tho i've seen a side of you that i never saw on EU. I still respect you as near top tier pvp'rs on DF, but seems you've grown a massive ego after laying the smack down on the shard, and allied with delusional americans.

You prolly still are the nice guys i remember from EU, but you are certainly not showing it on PVP! boards and in game.

No hard feelings from my, or any in this guild i assume towards .aVa, but as long as you're allied to PVP! you're gonna be first targets as long as we're concerned.

And as Noxin and whoever stated, we wont ally anyone. And we hardly play with any more than 2 dexers at the time. Mage pvp is just more fun. But dexers are always useful!
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

Im Ghost, he has been a stealther on and off for 7 years now (although i deleted eu ghost and remade on df)

you wont ever see me on him outside mag or yew gate (other then the odd random solo trip to despise) because it is skill less (and he is untrained. 105 archery) and i prefer to use my mage

Think how many times you have seen me on Storm in comparison to on Ghost

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Witch I dunno if you're exagerrating the timescale there a bit, 5 years ago = 2002 mate, as in p16., I played Europa a lot until 2004, and never heard of you guys, or Havok. You certainly didn't play Drach 3 years ago either, that was during our 'peak' on DF.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

So what was that all about tonight Witch? 3 ava on, running around with 10 PvP!. vs 4 of us, and the few times we got you even numbers you just called in the horde.

Sorry but you may as well just put on PvP! tag again. I counted 13 of you on tonight at 3am shard time. Did we interrupt a training session btw?~