Dear Witchcraft

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Noxin wrote:I once fought with RANDOM NAME DROP
We owned RANDOM NAME DROP
But I won't war you now because RANDOM LAME EXCUSE

RANDOM INSULT

RANDOM INSULT

RANDOM INSULT
This post deserves a special prize.
Signatures broken since 2009...

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Comes questions I always wondered...

When you play Ultima Online and you win at something, do you feel proud? I know I do.

Then we make it into more tricky. You win against someone alone. Does that make you proud? For me it does.

When you win against someone 3 vs 3? Does that make you proud? Oh yes it does make me proud.

When it turns into 7-8 vs 3 (you being the 7-8 ) and you win, does that make you proud? It doesnt make me proud, it is a kill and screenshot will be taken, but it was a kill with big numbers around it, just a kill.
Nothing to brag about really.

Also before you think or say anything, I wanna point out that it still counts when you meet these players in a group first and they get killed one by one.

For example:

Group A and Group B, both have 5 members each, Group A splits up so Group B gets to kill 3 of these 5 vs 1, because Group A's members kept running around like headless chickens. I look at it that it counts. Why run away from "arena"? If you run, you will get hunted down, just normal.

And talk about people "Kael'Mar" "Thain" etc. etc. these are people I only seen in AoS, Thain I remember from being in Jerry's group if I remember right? The one of first persons with 5/9?
Kael'mar is a friendly person, used to run around fighting with him when was a while in DiE.
There is loads of names from Pacific / Europa I can throw out that you would heard of if you did actually pvp in old days. But like myself I learned we live in new days, where is "Winning at all costs" toughts around.

And now I been babbeling really much, but I guess there is some good points in the text.

Play UO for fun, challange yourself more, dont let it get too easy.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Squall

Post by Squall »

Witchcraft wrote:Squall Lionheart from ELR?
and, formerly of Havok as well actually... when ELR died, myself, Pain and Acheron all joined Havok. It was a friendly guild, but there were only 2 good PvP'ers in the entire guild. I could beat the majority of mages on my mage... That is saying something. I was taught how to play a mage by a combination of Nixon (I-C), Cyric (I-C), Pain and Acheron. We left Havok because we decided that we would be better off on our own as our teamwork, as a small unit, was better than what we recieved from the other guild members. There was also a lot of moaning in the guild. I remember one time when we did a champ and Viconia was practically in tears because he wasn't healed, logged off in a huff and threatened he would quit!!! haha
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Squall wrote: There was also a lot of moaning in the guild. I remember one time when we did a champ and Viconia was practically in tears because he wasn't healed, logged off in a huff and threatened he would quit!!! haha
Been there, done that :(
Signatures broken since 2009...

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

WildCat wrote:Comes questions I always wondered...

When you play Ultima Online and you win at something, do you feel proud? I know I do.

Then we make it into more tricky. You win against someone alone. Does that make you proud? For me it does.

When you win against someone 3 vs 3? Does that make you proud? Oh yes it does make me proud.

When it turns into 7-8 vs 3 (you being the 7-8 ) and you win, does that make you proud? It doesnt make me proud, it is a kill and screenshot will be taken, but it was a kill with big numbers around it, just a kill.
Nothing to brag about really.

Also before you think or say anything, I wanna point out that it still counts when you meet these players in a group first and they get killed one by one.

For example:

Group A and Group B, both have 5 members each, Group A splits up so Group B gets to kill 3 of these 5 vs 1, because Group A's members kept running around like headless chickens. I look at it that it counts. Why run away from "arena"? If you run, you will get hunted down, just normal.

And talk about people "Kael'Mar" "Thain" etc. etc. these are people I only seen in AoS, Thain I remember from being in Jerry's group if I remember right? The one of first persons with 5/9?
Kael'mar is a friendly person, used to run around fighting with him when was a while in DiE.
There is loads of names from Pacific / Europa I can throw out that you would heard of if you did actually pvp in old days. But like myself I learned we live in new days, where is "Winning at all costs" toughts around.

And now I been babbeling really much, but I guess there is some good points in the text.

Play UO for fun, challange yourself more, dont let it get too easy.

In 1 v 1 I dont care, Ive never been a great duelist, over average yes, but never of the best.

8 v 3, dont take any pride in that at all, even when we killed you guys yesterday I said in vent when someone said wow we should do this all day and make lots of gold, "Yes cause sharing the gold from 2 persons on 15 is really gonna make us rich"

3 v 3, or smallscale teamplay is where I take pride, not duels, duels means shit, but small scale pvp is the most challenging envirnoment you can have, I dont care what anyone say about my or .aVa`s ego, the ego trip were on now is because you come to this shard stroking your epeens posting ONLY from one side of the battle, most of those who know me, or .aVa for that matter knows that 99% of the time, when we kill someone we shut the fuck up to respect the person who actually took the time to go to fell to try it out and fight, but when you come to this shard and you fucking diss everyone you can, posting screenshots all over the place how you own people who barely go into fell in certain cases, it pisses me off.

Im not here to defend PVP! or for that matter .aVa, you may think of us as you want, but you OWE it to the people who actually try to go to fell and fight you a certain degree of respect,

Drachs are a small shard, it dont need to loose even more players because you shittalk everyone and their mom on your pic threads.

To the other posts:

Squall, I wasnt in Havok at that time, had quit for the time beeing.
My name on Europa was Nagash.

and to Angus, My staff necro was a blantantly overpowered template I used, could kill anything with it, no skill to it, never been a good duelist, but as I said further up, I pride myself in teamwork not in 1 on 1 since that doesnt mean anything anymore.
Also, nothing about our ego have changed, were still nice guys, but as I also said further up, I dont like new guys (on drachs)coming in showing off their epeens posting only screenshots where they were either ganked 4 to 1 or ganking someone 4 to 1 calling it skills.
Also at the time we joined the PVP! alliance, HHW/CHG/NfT/Dw|m amongs others were one big alliance, also DEV/47 alliance were around, it was only me, soul and kozz, 3 vs 10+ is ok, 3 vs 20-25+ in every occurance is too much, HHW alliance got destroyed in the war though, about 50% split and remade Nft, the rest stayed and some joined other guilds alltogether, the picture when you came to this shard, was much different from what it was when we came back about 1,5 months before you guys. Yes we could still get the kills, but we couldnt raid shit because there were 20+ people coming in as soon as we had taken over a spawn for instance.

The only ones me, soul and kozz have a problem with on this server is you guys, you might be nice, but you rub everyone the wrong way when you act as you do.

Anyways, im quite finished with this, so what about you guys stop the shittalk and ill stop the shittalk as well. Cant bother coming in here every couple hours to reply to several posts.

To whoever I forgot to reply to, im sorry, ill skim(m?) through it again and see if theres something I missed

Squall

Post by Squall »

yes you were in Havok when we were... I remember Nagash being an active member when we were in it.

quite funny actually, I think you were the one of the two I thought was alright... but not for your PvP ability, it was because of you were the only other person than our lot who crosshealed. The other was the GM who was Navar? or some N person, who was a good all round PvP'er
Last edited by Squall on Sun Nov 18, 2007 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Dont remember you in havok though, neither anyone of your friends, but oh well, who cares anyways

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Witchcraft wrote: In 1 v 1 I dont care, Ive never been a great duelist, over average yes, but never of the best.

8 v 3, dont take any pride in that at all, even when we killed you guys yesterday I said in vent when someone said wow we should do this all day and make lots of gold, "Yes cause sharing the gold from 2 persons on 15 is really gonna make us rich"

3 v 3, or smallscale teamplay is where I take pride, not duels, duels means shit, but small scale pvp is the most challenging envirnoment you can have, I dont care what anyone say about my or .aVa`s ego, the ego trip were on now is because you come to this shard stroking your epeens posting ONLY from one side of the battle, most of those who know me, or .aVa for that matter knows that 99% of the time, when we kill someone we shut the fuck up to respect the person who actually took the time to go to fell to try it out and fight, but when you come to this shard and you fucking diss everyone you can, posting screenshots all over the place how you own people who barely go into fell in certain cases, it pisses me off.
See now this point I agree with absolutly, but you had go into one about shit talk - We do not shittalk the entire shard or have mammoth egos, truely if anything the complete reverse is true, I can't remember the last time I gave 2 shits about how important or good I am in my favourite fantasy mmo.
We have gotten into a little board warfare, for sure, with PvP! - because they never shut the fuck up, they go on adn on about how they "dominate" the shard when in reality it's all bluster and bullshit. You know this as well as we do.
Why is it every other PvP guild apart from PvP! or .aVa enjoy fighting with us?
Why do they not start ranting about our huge egos and how we reskill and shittalk all day? Because we don't.
We stop fighting half the time to do a little balancing of the teams when fighting CP, we don't jump in on people we war while they are getting ganked by blues or whatever in most cases. Because as you say, they deserve respect.

Those are privleges reserved purely for the PvP! alliance of war pussies who can talk big on a forum and never back it up in game.

Wild has always taken screenshots everytime we are active and posted them on our public forum, specifc shots have been cross-posted to stratics , purely to demonstrate the pile of horse shit Bud and other PvP! members are talking.
Sure we die sometimes, and sometimes we take screenshots of that, because being without giant ego, it's the comedy of the moment that counts. But when hiring someone to take your wedding pictures, do you really want them to fill the album with your drunk counsin puking all over the floor?
Sure it happened, and he'd probably admit to it, but you screenshot the good bits.
To the other posts:
The only ones me, soul and kozz have a problem with on this server is you guys, you might be nice, but you rub everyone the wrong way when you act as you do.

Anyways, im quite finished with this, so what about you guys stop the shittalk and ill stop the shittalk as well. Cant bother coming in here every couple hours to reply to several posts.
No, we rub YOU and PvP! up the wrong way, which is purely intentional, you just percieve it as being everyone.

I think the biggest cause of this for you guys seems to be our regular screenshots, that's not the intention with those at all, as I've said, we've taken shots like this for years and posted them on OUR forum. It encourages our friends to play, provides entertainment and let's our own members know what's going on when they aren't about.
Maybe you should try it, it certainly worked to pull me back into the game.

Re-read some of those threads and read Wild's descriptions, I never once saw her claim to "own" anyone. That's not what we're about at all. We have no interest in "locking down" the server, or "dominating" the shard. Let alone individuals.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

This is a pic from today, 8-10 PvP! and one .aVa came to "lock down" Magincia. Do you see Zamp there?
We're warred with CP, but rather than get an easy kill by joining the gank on the 2 of us present, he insteads opts to target one of the larger force. When we'd killed them all, Zamp and his 3 guild members who turned up started to fight us, because now those idiots were taken care of, we could have a proper fight.

You are guilty by association of being the same as PvP! regardless of anything you do or say, being allied with a guild like that makes you pussies.
Change it, and our, and others opinions of you will probably change because we'll have decent fights instead of the crap stunts like that PvP! keep pulling and failing at.

(Also spot the usefulness of taking screenshots?)
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

Witchcraft wrote:
But I guess that tells me more about your guild, was commenting about it yesterday in ventrilo that you guys could have taken out everyone with ease while we were disorganized if you had any decent callers... With me Soul and Horizon ded after the duels(Antihero wasnt even there yet) meaning 6-7 PVP! vs the 4 of you which you claim you easily own, you should have DEMOLISHED us, but you only got off a very few kills considering the huge advantage you had by a unforseen hit.
i dont normally post full page breaking pics but:

Was sorting though last few days pics and found this one, as you can see it was only 2 of us (look at the map)
you can see horizon we just killed (and 2 of his mirror images), then 2 mounted people, 1 on foot and a few names on top.. i didnt take a screenshot for about a min afterwards but i can tell you we had 5 of you on us in a few seconds, so we made distance and by that time you were all on us.. so your comment doesnt really stand

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Nixon logged off in Trammel lolz

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Witchcraft wrote: Your history might be longer than ours, but you havent achieved as much

wow, what the fuck would you know? You didn't even exist during any kind of history. YOUR GUILD STARTED AFTER SE. Everyone fucking quit the game with that publish, best dominance.

Also lol @ 'strangling' Drach with 10 people. My mum could strangle Drach with 9 of her mates if they all logged in at once.

ava = reasonable teamfight guild, all shit 1v1, dominated Drach after all the PvPers left. Is that a pretty accurate assesment?

In summary, stfu newbie.

PvPed 10 years lolz, best bullshit i've seen this week.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Your history might be longer than ours, but you havent achieved as much
When you can pull off 4 man harrowers and fight off the american horde, come back and talk to me.

I just thought i'd insert some ego into this post.

I was getting a coffee and a drink of water and i was thinking about this thread (i was on page 3 of this 5 page masterpiece) and i thought at how lol this all is.

I-C is one of the best guilds ever to play uo. I'm not talking about happy happy loev love trammel bullshit. I mean that we rock. We have in our ranks some of the best pvp'rs ever to play. And i thought about it and i think Europa has a high PVP level. There are some good amerikans out there but i think theres like ten amazing american pvp'rs across all the yank shards.

We got fucking awesome duellers in I-C. I use plural because one time i let cyric beat me in a charity tournament.

We have excellent dexxers, belg is generally acknowledged as an awesome dexxer who spends his life thinking of new dexxing templates.

we have awesome cheaters/dickheads, morthar is famous for being a 14 year old cunt.

we have excellent fashion sense. Nixon/fatal will not use the most uber piece of armour if it doesnt fit into their characters dress style. for real.

we are hilarious.

we have one of the most famous uo celebrities in our guild. HE MADE DEFENDER FFS!

we have ethnics in our guild.

together we speak many many languages, including norwaydish, finlandspeak, engrish, AZN, france language, spain language, swedish, bongo bongo and geordie.

our teamplay is the type of shit football managers have wet dreams about.

but really, the thing that makes us a great guild, it's not that we are irc mates, or that we are a guild of friends, but it's because im in it.

i simply own at uo. i can do anything anyone else can do but better. i can duel you while im listening to the top gun theme tune on vent and being racist in irc, at the same time. while masturbating and hoping my window cleaner doesnt see. i can suck my own dick and i didnt even need my ribs removed. it's not that my dick is especially large it's just that im THAT AWESOME.

if anyone thinks im not simply the best ever uo player, they're just wrong. or gay. or squall/pain.

i laughed manically in a BUAHAHAH style when i read about you duelling with apache and thain and shit. sorry was that meant to impress us? is this what nam dropping has come to? it used to be that I RAN WITH XLX AND LiGhT and shit.

Now it's "LOL DO U KNOW WHO I TRAINED WITH? I TRAINED WITH THAIN FFS!!!!!!".

if you mention the name zole to these people they will either lose control of their bowels or look blankly, and say they don't know who i am. do you know why? because the spanking i gave them was so traumatic they blocked it out. if you hypnotised them and asked them to relive the experience they would soil themselves silly.

when everyone was crying about AOS and the imbalance of it all, i was duelling athena in front of a shard and owning her. not that it matters, i trained in the art of owning in an ancient fighting temple in the heart of golders green.

im the best.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Angus

Post by Angus »

You know who I miss? The Emerald Knights (EK)

Good tims...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Zamp

Post by Zamp »

What ever you taking, zole, you should take less 8)

-----------------------

EDIT: Fucking defender turns me nuts !
i either get kicked at the "moongate lvl" or the peerless is over !

thats what im doing:
i usually build a dexxer and a Energy-mage at the beginning - i don't train them in specials. after that i build a cold-mage and train him in specials (to slow the fast guys down) ...

is it better to build more and more warri/mages or should i train the 2-3 guys i got to high lvl's ?