Dear Witchcraft

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Lady Redname wrote:
Witchcraft wrote:
But I guess that tells me more about your guild, was commenting about it yesterday in ventrilo that you guys could have taken out everyone with ease while we were disorganized if you had any decent callers... With me Soul and Horizon ded after the duels(Antihero wasnt even there yet) meaning 6-7 PVP! vs the 4 of you which you claim you easily own, you should have DEMOLISHED us, but you only got off a very few kills considering the huge advantage you had by a unforseen hit.
i dont normally post full page breaking pics but:

Was sorting though last few days pics and found this one, as you can see it was only 2 of us (look at the map)
you can see horizon we just killed (and 2 of his mirror images), then 2 mounted people, 1 on foot and a few names on top.. i didnt take a screenshot for about a min afterwards but i can tell you we had 5 of you on us in a few seconds, so we made distance and by that time you were all on us.. so your comment doesnt really stand

Too bad on those pics you only killed Horizon who were dismounted and out of mana after duelling. me and Soulfear.

To the rest of you, I told you im done shittalking.

And Zole, come back when youve dueled Hacker/Malcate, that if is he still plays this game. Only loosers care about duellers, and to be honest, Defender is far from best, and unless you are Icecast you didnt teach him shit.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

english isn't your first language, so i'll excuse you.

defender = Image

Hacker/Malcate? Those names mean nothing to me.

Duelling might not mean shit, but if im the best dueller, i'm the super duper best field fighter. if my uo skill could be translated into wealth, i would be bill gates and every saudi oil baron rolled into one. Plus that rich mexican guy and the indian guy whos rich as well.

i own UO like sweden owns norway.

If you played Europa during the same period I did, and you dont know who i am, you must have been hiding in trammel. Ask any real honest PVPr who can admit when someone is better than them, and they will lick my 3 inch penis (flacid, 4 inch erect). I owned factions and was the most feared factioner by far, able to take out whole factions on my own (not exagerating, thx for insurance com/tb). As a PK, i pioneered the most original pvp template in pub 16 (fuck you cyric, its true). In AOS, after being bored i made a PVP suit and was sole reason OSI changed double strike, after i found a nice combo of double strike pain. After that, i thought "imagine if you were a mage who could cast holy light". So i pioneered that too. Was it lame? yeah kind of. But as it was once put, "it's about ruling not duelling". But can i compete without those crutches? Oh yes my friend.

pure mage, wep skill mage, scribe, poison, arcehry, parry.. you can pick one, i dominated all in my path. I would be called a lamer for using a weapon skill mage by OTHER WEAPON SKILL MAGES. Even they could see that despite identical templates and similar items, it was not fair.

My skill is such that in one legendary battle, my power was likened to that of the whole of AI guild (this is truth not falsehoods).

All the haters and the big names feel true fear in their hearts when they see one of my alias's run on screen.

Once again, if you're honest, admit and embrace my awesomeness.

If you are a speaker of falsehoods, you will be left face down with me masturbating to the screenshot of your death.

BUKKAE INCOMING.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Coli_

Post by Coli_ »

Villa wrote: This post deserves a special prize.
This whole thread deserves a special prize for awesomeness

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

IceRocker/Lego are the American shards PvP gods apparently.

I don't know IceRocker very well but he played Legacy25, what I find funny about the references you see to these 2 all the time is that Lego was probably one of the least ego-centric PvPers I knew, and would probably hate for his name to be used in such ways.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Hacker is also using whatever speedproggy he can get.

Calamity/Noximous/lego/malcate. the list is long, but THEY ALL PLAY ON A US SHARD.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Angus

Post by Angus »

Did Lego once post here? I recognise the name...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

yeah we know him from europa.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

lol

ndk lego?

he is awsome, go ask him about I-C. all you will hear is love

edit: and horizon was about 3 screens away when we attacked him, he ran back.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I hate Lego.
Also, Zole; if you were a woman I'd have you stoned to death for having loose moral fibre.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

having a) played uo against zole i can confirm he is the best iv fought ever.

and b) having met j irl, i know he IS exagerating, his penis is 2inch flacid 3 erect

c)say thx to mumma zole for fucking ginger tea.

Belgarion
FISSURE OF WOE

Post by Belgarion »

Fantastic thread boys and girls. (i am infact counting Winder as a girl to be able to use plural for both sexes)
I would just like to inform Witchcraft of a few things in a totally non-offencive way.
Since you speak highly of certain guilds, i will disclose my involvement with said guilds.

|X| - I was in it from the day it started up. I did not however make the move to drachs, as i believe this was around summer time, and i tend to be away from UO June to mid August.

Men - Been in Men on and off for quite some time now. Infact, upon my return to UO around August this year, i decided not to play with Men, as i got the oportunity to play with I-C instead.

Fate - Was a member for quite some time. Went there with Morth and Simon. Played with both Thain and Apa there. Good guys imo.

Havoc - Joined you guys for a few raids and suchlike. Was dragged into it by Steve aka. Alchy McPot (yes, he bought the account)

I have also played a few times on Drachs before.
Both times, i got bored with lack of challenge. (No, i cannot say i recall fighting aVa. then)
But i do recall fighting BL2 and them.... Needless to say, having won against them is not something i view as any kind of achievement in my UO career.

Also, having not played now for a couple of weeks, i cannot relate much to the goings on in the field at the moment.
I do however think, from what little ive seen, that aVa. stand out as PVP`ers of a totally different fabric than most of PVP!.
Why you choose to remain allied to them i do not understand.
You claim you owe them from having "helped" you before.
Fact of the matter is, you owe them nothing.
You play the game the way you want to. Or atleast you should.
Reading your posts, i see you like it when you can field a small force against others, and win by simply being better.
The option for every fight (save those against PVP!) to be as such is there.
You should sieze it.

And i think i speak for most of us when i say, that should you break your ties with PVP!, you will find us to be honorable oponents, who will gladly send some of our own packing should you face us in a battle where we have superior numbers.
I-Cers about my joining I-C:
Clx: "risk", "what? dont", "I`ll object"
Future: "fucked up"
Villa: "dirty and unclean"
senj: "guildhopper"

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Just a quick question, since it was bought up, what's the deal with LeeT?
I've seen them running with you both several times now and it confuses me.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

tanotan

Post by tanotan »

they probably gave them money or scrolls or whatever... The americans often think, they can buy the whole world with their money or stuff.
But they never bought a german guild since today, cause germans never speak about money, they got it. Americans will never get this fact in their heads.

Angus

Post by Angus »

rofl, i wondered when this thread would get "politcal".

Least Villa can post again, keke.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Angus wrote:
Least Villa can post again, keke.
lol fakt.

LeeT are Danish I think. Danes = the Koreans of Europe.