Dear Witchcraft

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

There were only 2 people initially, Calix and Slamer.
Me and Wild were cybering in Mag at the time, they mentioned seeing a huge cluster of you guys and broke off to regroup and attack.

You claim you have gone 3v15 before, but in this very thread you cite your low numbers as reason for your alliance with the only guild currently capable of fielding 15. What's all that about?
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Because as it is now, most of the nub guilds run around with 10 moving shot archers and 4 dismounters, no way you can make a run for it, but that werent the case yesterday cause we had 2 dexxers, none of which were archers against you :)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Witchcraft wrote:Me soulfear and Horizon have won 3 vs 15`s easily before
lol are you Corbin? Which guild have you beaten 3v15? There's no guild on DF with that many people.
guys could have taken out everyone with ease while we were disorganized if you had any decent callers
When you were 'disorganised' There was just two of us. You seriously think 2 people should 'take out' 12-13? You were all on the same screen, how disorgaised can you be?

Basically, you're a nob.

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Babybird wrote:
Witchcraft wrote:Me soulfear and Horizon have won 3 vs 15`s easily before
lol are you Corbin? Which guild have you beaten 3v15? There's no guild on DF with that many people.
guys could have taken out everyone with ease while we were disorganized if you had any decent callers
When you were 'disorganised' There was just two of us. You seriously think 2 people should 'take out' 12-13? You were all on the same screen, how disorgaised can you be?

Basically, you're a nob.

You apparently dont understand english very well, I said "before" as it is now theres no guild that alone field 15+ people, I was talking when there were huge alliances here, PVP/BL2 +++ HHW trammel alliance.

You were two people only for 1 maybe two minutes? When I was up after the duels again I immediately saw 4 of you at once, which means, you didnt manage anything worthwhile, as usual.

when you PvP against lets say 5 people and you are 3, you run untill people stop chasing, when only one remains to chase you turn around and kill him and claim you have won 3 on 5, you guys are a joke.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

War this joke guild and we'll see maybe? You outnumber us 3 to 1 on a regular basis, shouldn't be hard to beat us?

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I've won a 1vs18 before - there is screenshots to prove it, but regardless that was against a PvM guild (UCH).

Any self respecting PvP guild should never lose anyone 4vs12.
No to U

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

3 of us vs 3 of you will tear you a new hole my fellow countryman.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Basically it would be a war lost, not because you are good, but because some people in PVP! arent really good in pvp and those would be picked out easily, while you guys would be running as usually once we showed up.

thats 4 .aVa and one temp. member (Biff)
If you count the screenshot thats 13-14 people dead, AND the defence line were shattered leaving 8+ more dead people out of the screen, the day YOUR guild can do that and actually post a pic of it ill respect you.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Witchcraft wrote:when you PvP against lets say 5 people and you are 3, you run untill people stop chasing, when only one remains to chase you turn around and kill him and claim you have won 3 on 5, you guys are a joke.
Also, if you can do otherwise I'd be pretty surprised, I'd say you'd probably be the first players in UO's entire career to do so without moving off screen because its 100% impossible to interupt 5 players with 3.

Edit - and I'm speaking about PvPers here not PvMers

Edit 2 - also if you've been pvping 10 years, what guild were you with prior to havok, and what was your char name btw? All the guilds allied with AI were fucking horrendous
Last edited by Nixon on Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

So unally them and War. It's not as if you wouldn't still run with them perma.

You just posted a picture of killing ChG and DiV and HHW as if it's some kind of achievement. Check our picture archives. You'll find multiple similar ones.

End of the day, you're a post-SE guild with 0 history beyond winning on Drach after all the PvP guilds left, then allying a huge guild of Americans once some opposition turns up.

Off to work.

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSc1kSRu9V4

4 vs 2 (a bit out in the movie) me beeing dismounted, Soul beeing mounted, never leaving the screen once. Not the best were fighting here but about at I-C`s level lol.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yes I saw that fight, against dexers though. Dexers are fucking easy on a mage, especially clueless ones like that.

I don't know how you can criticise I-C, especially when you appear to ally with anyone, first AI and now PVP. Can't your guild stand on your own two feet?

Fucking hilarious taking potshots at I-C when this guild has far more history, and has been well respected by pretty much all our enemies over the years. 6i6, DJs, -7-, ELR, NDK the list goes on, have all died to us even numbers or us outnumbered. What pvp guilds have you regularly beaten?
No to U

Zamp

Post by Zamp »

thats 4 .aVa and one temp. member (Biff)
If you count the screenshot thats 13-14 people ded, AND the defence line were shattered leaving 8+ more ded people out of the screen, the day YOUR guild can do that and actually post a pic of it ill respect you.
Hehe, I know the names of the dead guys... They killed each other too 8)

They give a shit about .aVa is being there - They saw an enemy from the UOB-Boards and attack them, doesnt matter if he is against the red ones, too...

You can't ignore all the flame wars on the boards... ;-)

:wink:

But the movie is good tbh :-)

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

two archers 1 dexxer and one necro archer, when have archers been crap the last 2-3 years? at their state today they are too good as far as skill per kill ratio of other templates, same with necros/ necro/mages.

Never been allied with AI on Europa, we fought them, we did ally fate however at one point, but we werent allied for long anyways.

Your history might be longer than ours, but you havent achieved as much, when we were going it solo with 10 people we strangled drachs at daytime.

As for pvp guilds we have regularly beaten equal numbers: on Europa: AI, NDK, ELR. Dont remember to many from that time. men 50/50

On drachs, ALL GUILDS ARE ON FARM STATUS! For you wowplayers in this guild. That includes X when they were on drachs trying to farm, they challenged us to raid their 8 men harrower, we came with 6, took it and did it.

Noticed you didnt post Men/X and those on Europa, guess you didnt beat them regularely :P

And from what I hear, youre not respected, just hated.

We usually go with a no shittalk policy in .aVa, but you guys take so much pride in killing someone even when you are 3 on 1 it just makes me angry.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

We beat men when they came to drachenfels, and vice versa, they are the only guild in recent years that I'd say matched us. X are too new so I've never fought them as a guild, though I have fought induviduals.

Your proud about owning a shard thats predominatly PvMers. Well done.

I agree with you about Archers/Necros, but the guys in that youtube video are clueless and clearly not out and out pvpers, I'd be embarrased if I died as well.

Given that some of our mages were Europa's best duelers, I find your comments about us being proud of 3vs1 kills, pretty comical.

There is no guild on Drachs that has ever been able to field 10 pvpers other than PVP! in the last 5 years, so it's no surprise you 'strangled' it.
No to U