Dear Witchcraft

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Squall

Post by Squall »

what guild were you in on Europa 'Witchcraft'? I have a funny feeling I know which it was...
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Do you know who Thain, Apache and Kaelmar are? Some of the best duellers on EU, we practiced with them for the tournament they won, our practice ratio were about 50/50, none of us loosing matches to eachother unless mistakes were made, so I highly doubt you are some of the best duellers on Europa, lol.

Also its no secret that our old guild was Havok on Europa, back when we sucked and still killed plenty of the people on this boards without too many problems.

And just the fact taht you mention that no guilds on Drachs have been able to muster 10+ players the last 5 years just really show how clueless you are, havent played here much the last few years have you ? :)

Squall Lionheart from ELR? lol

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Signatures broken since 2009...

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

He was in Havok.

I fought them when i was in ELR/NDK (on Europa), they had quit when i was in Fate, and left the shard when i was in |X|

all your statements are void Witch.

As a guild Havok was nice guys, but all you managed to do was 1 serverup harrower.

Against the guilds i've been in you have maybe a 1-10 loss/win ratio.

Drop the ego and get a reality check.

You lost to us (|X|) on drachenfels aswell. basically you "strangled" a dead shard, the only opposition you've had here is I-C. And no shocker here, we school your alliance on a daily basis.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Witchcraft wrote:And just the fact taht you mention that no guilds on Drachs have been able to muster 10+ players the last 5 years just really show how clueless you are, havent played here much the last few years have you ? :)
Thain, kael and apache are AOS pvp'rs. And not even close to Cyric/Zole when it comes to duels.

Also i arranged that tournament. And considering ObO managed to get 3rd place it shows real skill in that...
Last edited by Winder on Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I know who they all are, and I've beaten them all 1vs1 and vice versa. Kaelmar I've had some terrific fights with in the past on the field. Thain I haven't actually fought all that much as he only started PvPing in AOS as far as I'm aware.

And yes, our duelers were some of the best, this was proven by huge tournements such as Ancient Oak. Your probably too new to pvp to even know what the fuck that is though.

Also, had some of the best stat pk's Europa had, but again your too new to PvP to know that. So yeah.
No to U

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

GREAT TEAMWORK.
NOTICE MY UBER GEAR

Angus

Post by Angus »

I dont play anymore, however I would like to look at a few points..
none of us loosing matches to eachother unless mistakes were made
This can be said of all duels, "I ONLY LOST BECAUSE I DIDNT HEAL" is retarded, you lost.

Also, BIFF was in your guild? The resident shard GZ sitter.

No offense Witch, but YOUR being asked to WAR, aka aVa. Not PvP!

I think its pritty simple, put up, or shut up. You can either fight, or you can go do spawns. Whichever you enjoy spending your £8.99 a month on or whatver...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Yes I guess when I started to play in 1997 and pvp the same year I dont know what the fuck im doing in pvp now 10 years after that.

Oh and yeah, we didnt start out on Europa, we played on chesapeake because the europeean servers werent even up yet, you fucking pub 5+ idiot, Im sure you didnt even play before statloss was implemented you idiot.

NDK did never beat Havok equal numbers Winder, that is as soon as me Kozz and soul were there. and bear in mind we sucked then compared to what we do now.

You were in X maybe 2 days before they left shard you dimwit, I guess they figured out that their skilllevel stooped to low once you joined and after failure to make you leave the guild they just left the shard themselves.

Why does Defender try to get me soul and kozz to europa to fight with them.
Why does Viconia try to convince us to join up with men if we ever come to Europa again?

why does NOONE ask about you guys coming back for the fun of it?
Why do they make fun of you on boards cause youre so crap?
Do you see anything like that about .aVa on any board except yours? No you dont, so go and take your self-righteous comments and stuff them up your BUTTOCKS :P

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Angus wrote:I dont play anymore, however I would like to look at a few points..
none of us loosing matches to eachother unless mistakes were made
This can be said of all duels, "I ONLY LOST BECAUSE I DIDNT HEAL" is retarded, you lost.

Also, BIFF was in your guild? The resident shard GZ sitter.

No offense Witch, but YOUR being asked to WAR, aka aVa. Not PvP!

I think its pritty simple, put up, or shut up. You can either fight, or you can go do spawns. Whichever you enjoy spending your £8.99 a month on or whatver...
Better to be a GZ hugger than to spend all day in Mag chasing PVM blues :)

Ill talk to soul and Kozz, then maybe we will bother to give you a lesson

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Witchcraft wrote:Yes I guess when I started to play in 1997 and pvp the same year I dont know what the fuck im doing in pvp now 10 years after that.

Oh and yeah, we didnt start out on Europa, we played on chesapeake because the europeean servers werent even up yet, you fucking pub 5+ idiot, Im sure you didnt even play before statloss was implemented you idiot..
Nice, how to look like a first class idiot. Ancient Oak ran in UO:R, long after Europa existed. Almost right through to p16. I didn't quite start in 97, but yes I was pking before statloss with guys like morgan the white.

Why does Defender try to get me soul and kozz to europa to fight with them.
Why does Viconia try to convince us to join up with men if we ever come to Europa again?
Why did some of men want to join us?
Why is one of X best players now I-C?
why does NOONE ask about you guys coming back for the fun of it?
Wrong. We are wanted back, but I don't wish to play on a tamer shard.
Why do they make fun of you on boards cause youre so crap?
Only person I see here is you.
Do you see anything like that about .aVa on any board except yours? No you dont, so go and take your self-righteous comments and stuff them up your BUTTOCKS :P
Wheres .aVa board and I'll happy stuff them with newbie comments? :)

When exactly did you move to Europa then? I'm interested in knowing just who the fuck you were cause right now, you were a no-name knob on Europa not even worth mentioning :)
No to U

Angus

Post by Angus »

@ Witch.

Keep in mind im not in I-C, the reason im on these forums is because I used to like fighting them, and shit talking that fag Nixon (hi sexah!).

However, you're calling this guild crap, when you yourself admit to Not being able to cut it alone, without PvP!, yet these guys actively hunt.

And you mention about them KILLING PVMERS. Didnt you say you LOCKED DOWN CHAMPS...from who? PvMers? Mmmhmm...

I liked you, we dueled when I played over xmas (was Shantala in NI). On your Staff necro you wtfker pwned me, but I dont think you won often on your mage, however, back then, i.e, when aVa. and not the Donkey from the Shrek movie, you had no ego, enjoyed to play and fought anyone, whats changed? You only fight battles you know you can win?

How boring...
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Better to be a GZ hugger than to spend all day in Mag chasing PVM blues :)
Also I'm a fucking PK, I don't say, oh hey I won't kill you, your a PVMer. I target anyone and everyone and they die in any way I can.

I don't claim to be the greatest PvPer in the world, unfortunatly the fucking game has changed so much that apparantly PKs are meant to have PVPers mentalitys. Idiotic
No to U

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

this thread is cracking me up

you really think anyone cares that you were in IXIXIXI 27 years ago before uo was even a spark in Richard Garriots eye, owning the world while sitting next to corbin in the microsoft confrence where WINDOWZ was invented

fact remains. today: 18/11/07, you guys are allied to the biggest guild on the shard, by association you are grouped with them. that means that no matter how you look at it we are about 400% better then you

and thats gotta sux

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

I once fought with RANDOM NAME DROP
We owned RANDOM NAME DROP
But I won't war you now because RANDOM LAME EXCUSE

RANDOM INSULT

RANDOM INSULT

RANDOM INSULT
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE