8.12.2007 I-C's are out!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one Witch i'm afraid. Speedhack is a massive issue that ruins PvP. Nothing else you can call a 'cheat' comes close. I never want a PvPer to get banned and would never page on one...unless they're speedhacking.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Corp Por angus, biatch.
No to U

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Hah, comparing using speedhack to script training skills is an utter joke. One I would never consider doing, the other I routinely do on a regular basis, and you'll be hard pushed to find another player who works so hard to prevent cheating in UO.

Also using the pot calling kettle black comeback is useless, not one of us would use any speedhack, for the same reason none of us would ever use a PvP script, believe me I could write some pretty amazing ones.
I script night sight pots, because I won't use always light, even though doing so takes under a minute with a hex editor.

One of our members at one point used stumps, we didn't know, he posted a few pics, we mentioned it's a bit gay and he removed it. I wouldn't insist someone was kicked from the guild for using speedhack, because we're not just a UO guild, I would however refuse to fight with them in UO and torment them with endless piss taking.
Poor ping is not an excuse, however much idiots use it as one, anyone who uses a speedhack it an utter joke, but, it shouldn't be much of a problem for long, provided the fix coming shortly actually works.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Angus

Post by Angus »

fu Nix :(

Hope you enjoyed my bebo message you big gay bear.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yeah loved it, not called the wizard for nothing.

Revenge shall be mine though >:)
No to U

Angus

Post by Angus »

My g/f was like, WHATS A GM? WHY IS HE A WIZARD?

It was a hard conversation....

lol ^^

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Haha, wasn't even me that put that as my username either... Everyone knows Mage > Wizards, but anything to keep the adoring fans happy.
No to U

Angus

Post by Angus »

Very true sir.

Well, fingers crossed I can get my account back, would like some new field fights versus you lot.

Dunno if i can be bothered training new chars, or paying for an account. So we shall see :)

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I will quit I-C and drag Kris with me, and we can make team kilt.
No to U

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

team kilt forever!
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Oh seems as Witchcraft is such a cock when he gets wins when he outnumbers us, maybe we should stop being so gracious when the situation is reversed.

I dug up a funny little quote from about a month ago, when 4 of us were fighting 12 ava and pvp(More than we've ever fielded)at Minoc Plains, and got a good few kills, including 2 ava..
Witchcraft wrote: And 4 vs 12 isnt bad odds, thats when you have the opportunity to shine, and shine you didnt today.
You seem to be complaining about dismount alot more than you're shining, mate.

We were dealing with mass PvP stealth archer dismount for months. Fighting 3-5 times our numbers. Now we outnumber you by 1-3 people on an average night and you can't handle it.

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Calix wrote:Oh seems as Witchcraft is such a cock when he gets wins when he outnumbers us, maybe we should stop being so gracious when the situation is reversed.

I dug up a funny little quote from about a month ago, when 4 of us were fighting 12 ava and pvp(More than we've ever fielded)at Minoc Plains, and got a good few kills, including 2 ava..
Witchcraft wrote: And 4 vs 12 isnt bad odds, thats when you have the opportunity to shine, and shine you didnt today.
You seem to be complaining about dismount alot more than you're shining, mate.

We were dealing with mass PvP stealth archer dismount for months. Fighting 3-5 times our numbers. Now we outnumber you by 1-3 people on an average night and you can't handle it.
You killed a few people at that time when both me and soul were dead in duels, good going, then you didnt do crap after that...
And you gracious man? You always come full force regardless of the situation, if we are 2 people hanging out somewhere you will bring 10.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Actually Anti-hero and SoulFear died in t2a, about 30 mins into the fight, but whatever. Point is, you lose to us 3v5, 5v7, etc. If 4v12 is good odds and you win regularly at those numbers, why can't you do it now against half those odds?

The part about leaving people behind is laughable, we've just been talking about a fight where 4 of us fought 12 of you. You didn't tell 8 people to hang back did you? In fact when we got you into a 4v4 situation near Vesper Cemetary you all ran back towards Minoc pass where 8 more where waiting..

You fought in an alliance that fielded 15 people on a nightly basis, at a time when we had 5 active players in the whole guild. Your 'zerg' is the whole reason most of our players are back.

Oh and best hyperbole on numbers. Tell me when and where we've brought 10 people against you.

We've only fought your guild on 6-7 occaisions that i'm aware of since you 'unallied' the biggest guild on the shard, and in every one, the guild with more people has won.

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

We won 4 vs 5 in fire earlier ! :P

Basically youre right though, when we have faced off it has usually been decided by who got the number advantage at that fight, ill more than happily admit it.

That 4 vs 12 or something when we were practice dueling at minoc should have been your win though, you know yourself that most of the guys in PVP! arent top notch pvpers, with me and soulfear out of the game when you came, and Horizon out 1 min later and it became a 4 vs 9 you "should" have won, but yeah I know, if people start ressing nice its impossible to keep the "droprate" high enough to stop the stream of incoming people.

Was bothering us a bit the other day when we were raiding I-C in t2a if we came in and dropped 1-2 of you fast they would be up within 10 seconds, we were just not enough to keep the pressure up cause instant resses fucked us over :)

Joe

Post by Joe »

Witchcraft wrote:We won 4 vs 5 in fire earlier ! :P
4 +1 stealth archer rowan you mean, hard to count the hiders i know