9.12.2007 Y(eeew) Screenies

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

9.12.2007 Y(eeew) Screenies

Post by WildCat »

I-C being grouped up hearing there is a group of redsies to kill! Then later not finding these redsies we go to Y(Uew!) and attack people there!

First we find .aVa (seems Parthis joined .aVa now) Myself I kinda got the toughts myself "PVP! disapearing.. .aVa getting more and more members, even them with no guild title running around with them, so .aVa = a new PVP!" ?

So I attack Parthis and after few seconds later bursts out a group of .aVa

Missing a bit screenies... as kinda just woke up O.o
Well other .aVa gets killed around and Parthis comes back too after he been ressed

Fighting still going on

I think around here was phase two? O.o
When A bit more people were seen around with .aVa this time

But fell down fastly or ran super far away, I think SoulFear ran all the way to Yew and lost track there

Then finding .aVa/(PVP!) in the house

Parthis tried to duel.. but nobody exactly interested so Revenge said to duel him... unfortunately when Parthis was totally redlined whole .aVa ran in to attack Morth, then a dismounter appeared (with no title and seen earlier with PVP!) and we lost that fight

After other were dead I found Jhonny Crash 1 vs 1.. god stop running so much...

This is the last fight..

Funny thing is that we fought against .aVa (who had now a bigger group than earlier), but started to appear DSoU Kronos to attack us.. (No .aVa attacked him, more likely got few heals on him) 47 Started to attack us, two dismounters were seen around

Here Witchcraft and Kronos comes together down to I-C's respoint which was far far south
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Second fight sucked for me, my UOA macros reset for whatever reason so died like a newbie. Last fight, was just too much randoms+ava on us.
No to U

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Funny post really, we the new PVP!? You have been playing the numbers game for a week now, bringing in 50% or more people than we have at any occasion including dismounters. What we see is more and more I-C`s coming on, congratulations youre now by far the biggest single guild on drachenfels, the only Zerg guild there is now, good going :)

We schooled I-C 4 of us vs 5 of you in Fire entrance, Then you came to yew we rolled in and nfound out that you were now 8 vs 4 of us, of course we died, then we got Antihero on and Macros on his dexxer to even out the odds, so 6 vs 8, think storm left at that time making it a 6 vs 7. Randoms appeared and of course attacked you cause you are always playing the numbers game now.

About the raid we did when Revenge were fighting Parthis it was ellaborate cause at that time you were 8 and we were 6 (inluding parthis) making it a 5 vs 7, We didnt drop Mortharr before three I-C were dead and the rest had ran away, thats the only reason Morth died, you ran away cause you couldnt win a 7 vs 5 :)
Its not the way we like to do it, but ou always bring so many we have to use cunning little schemes to disable your increasing number advantage

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yes, it is so skilled running in with precast explo when we're watching a duel~~

Yas we lost, yas we should have been prepared, but that was not skilled, and if your complaining about one extra man being an advantage, then /tears.

We aren't crying about the randoms in the fight, just a shame, as the numbers were even, and was going in our favour till we had one or two putting the pressure on, which we eventually died too.

Btw, it was never 8. :(
No to U

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

ok then

Storm
Revenge
Nixon
Wildcat
Ambernectar
Lyra
Fume

Cant see the last one so maybe you were only 7, vs 6.

The first fights you were 7 and we were 4, then 5, we were only 6 when we came back and caught Morth duelling Parthis which made it 5 vs 6 and we took you all down...

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Witchcraft wrote:Funny post really, we the new PVP!?

I said it the way that

PVP! disapears totally > We see PVP! members with no guild titles > PVP! members joined .aVa

This was what I ment
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

WildCat wrote:
Witchcraft wrote:Funny post really, we the new PVP!?

I said it the way that

PVP! disapears totally > We see PVP! members with no guild titles > PVP! members joined .aVa

This was what I ment
We have taken in 2 members from PVP!, Parthis and Macros, those will also be the only two we take in.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yeah, but we were caught completely off guard with you all with explosion, 2 guys dropped before we even reacted. There was fuck all we could have done.

Then as I said, my UOA macros were fucked, hence me standing there looking like a fuckwit unable to do anything.

Also first fight, I didn't get any spells off, as you were all offscreen, including my guildmembers, so I didn't hae any affect on the outcome.
No to U

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

But what happened with PVP! alliance?

I mean you said you dont ally them, but you think it then "If we turn of the PVP! members guild titles, we can fight with them" ? That isnt exactly samething O.o

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Yeah I-C is such a gank guild, fielding 8 people.

I think it was 2 weeks ago, you and PVP! would field 15+ people together?
Occasionally with LeeT and other trammel guilds, giving us reasons why you wouldn't split the alliance.

The same time we were being told I-C is too small to war, we never see you etc, yet here you are saying we're the biggest guild on Drachs?

Now you claim to have un-allied, yet you sit in the same yew house together, you go to the same fights together and you act exactly as you did previously. I bet it would be inconcievable to actually attack each other.

Really, get a grip, because PvP! are no longer fielding 10 members of pure cannon fodder for you and we've got several people reactivated to play, you suddenly flip-flop and accuse us of playing numbers?

While we're at it, tell me, why aren't they?
Don't you think it's strange that after all the ego trolling and boasting the second they encounter any real opposition they all just stop logging in?
Or if they do, spend their time in Trammel instead.

If this weren't the case, then you would have the bigger numbers, because you still all run around together anyway. Perhaps you should ask bud to start getting his guild to log in to help you, you seem to be implying you need them.

I'm happy to listen to any valid arguments you have, this isn't one of them, just like your claiming one member using speedhack is fine isn't one of them.

as for the fight, I wasn't there, but I hear it was Yew gate vs I-C.
the first point being It's Yew gate the second point being ally more
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

PVP! members just love us so they attack you instead of us, the same way that when you first came to shard you had the entire shard on your side fighting against us, and now you have noone, cause well, youre not very good to tending to the relations you have had with people on this server, like fucking over Kronos who would have fought with you tonight if you werent ganking him all the time.

Its not always fun when third parties enter a fight on either side, but were never gonna gank someone who have helped us after the opposition is dead, which is quite unlike what you guys do :)

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

You clearly didn't play Europa enough because that is standard practice and has been for YEARS. I guess some people don't see that, but enemies = enemies, whether or not there is temp alliances on the field.

I am not here to make friends, kronos had it coming to him, by continually shit talking.

I don't care much if third parties join, it did alter the outcome though, but no problem, if the shoe was on the other boot, I'm sure you'd be quick to say we ally with the server. At least if you don't your 'friends' have~~
No to U

Joe

Post by Joe »

Witchcraft wrote:Cant see the last one so maybe you were only 7, vs 6.
Scatman john
Witchcraft
Soulfear
Antihero
Horizon
Parthis
Johnny cash
Rowan
pvp+ava

Kronos
dsou
Pharaun xukuth

best counting
Last edited by Joe on Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

8 people? How many active members do you have now? 10-12? thats by far the biggest guild on drachs, there arent many pvp members online anymore either, one here and there, they seem to have gone all inactive.

And we dont need to ally, we do not choose who helps us in a fight or not, so we arent allying like I said earlier, youre just making alot of enemies because the way you behave in-game.

But you are at the time still the biggest active guild on drachs, and even when you have the chance you bring in the numbers.

BTW I-C brought the fight to yew, not us, they ran after having lost a 4 vs 5 (we were 4) in Fire and never came back, then the gank crew came in and killed Parthis and Horizon while they were talking in yew.

You could have brought 4 and kept it even with those of us who were there, but you didnt, I-C called in everyone they could get to take out the 4 people who were there.

Yes you are playing the numbers game, we try to compensate for it when you call in your entire guild...

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Witchcraft wrote: like fucking over Kronos who would have fought with you tonight if you werent ganking him all the time.
Funny thing is, he started the ganking actually. Then later found out that DSoU is allied with HHW/ChG and such

And obviously PVP! loves you, as you seem to be in their house all the time