15.12.2007 Felucca Pretty Empty

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

15.12.2007 Felucca Pretty Empty

Post by WildCat »

Running around finding people to kill..... not bothering with Yew as it is full of house runners, GZ runners.

Thinking that I'll find a spawn being done and raid it solo. After gone through all dungeon spawns I find at the totally last champ spawn a PVP! member doing Rikktor Spawn at Oasis.

Running around seeing if there was anyone else.. seems was just him, on the way out through Yew Portal I meet a PVP! Archer.. well redlining him nonstop he runs to serverline, then runs again to serverline then runs to T2A to south from Light house... starts to trash talk when I decide to Disarm him because of his bushido strike.. he starts to trash talk then

"bull shit" "pussy shit" etc.

Then I notice he does that bushido heal thing.... so I start to chain mortal instead.
Ends up to this kind of running:

Well not bothering anymore to follow a runner who will run all the way to Fire or Papua or even to Delucia O.o
I decide to stop.

When I stop I see him running on foot towards me ready to dismount me, well what do I do? I disarm him and kill him. This time he cant run anywhere ^^;

Then later I cant find anyone to kill O.o everyone must be sleeping!
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.