17.12.2007 Shard is so empty!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

17.12.2007 Shard is so empty!

Post by WildCat »

After running every dungeon (Even Shame) I couldnt find a single people to kill... then ran to T2A and that was empty too, closest I could find was Despise Spawn that had been done (how long ago?)

Well lowering myself down and going to Yew.

I run around and see it empty too until I notice Revenge standing there infront of two PVP! with Fernadious asking him "Did u attack me?" and Revenge saying no, I decided to say "But I did" and attacked him

Then having Pickled Liver running all the time away Revenge comes (I didnt call or did say him to do anything) and starts to paralyze him so he cant run away

Then we start to fight against *jo* Lucitus (Speeder) and Richard, well after a small fight we kill Richard but Lucitus runs faaaaaaaaaaaaar away

Fernadious coming back and trying to distrupt the fight

Macros the Black tries to be clever ^^

I wondered why he kept running all the time near me and Lucitus when we fought.. until I understood he waited for me to go low health so he can explo+fs, failed though

When I got him alone.. he ran... he invised.. he ran.

Then he called his guild ally PVP! to help him

Here Fernadious is throwing a heal ready for him, except *jo* came back, killed Fernadious in seconds and Macros The Black started to use speeder (was same obvious as Lucitus) and after redlining him lots of times he decided to run totally away and didnt see him after that...

After Fernadious kept OoOoo'ing and I guess nobody understood or even care what he said (even when Lucitus kept ressing him over and over and over)

I decided that Yew Gate is boring (once again!)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

CM

Post by CM »

Who is hte best pvper in I C?

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

you ?
Down with Scotland

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Buster
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Logging in again and doing spawns (Hoping myself they get raided)
Very quiet... you could solo a spawn without anyone attacking right now

Nobody around?

Werent these the items Epyc lost?
ImageImage

Well... I decided to go to Yew Gate, seeing someone named Devil May Cry, sounds familiar from Europa
Well after he was saying something (No idea what as wasnt reading and forgot to look journal) he died

Then moving onto next target, deciding leaving duellers alone

People turn up... Devil May Cry is talking nonsense that I cant bother even read again, it ends up that they try to gank me

Well finding out that Devil May Cry is Epyc... Epyc saying he will kill me alone, didnt end that well then I guess

This dexer trash talks a lot... even worse that the trash talk was with Capslock too ^^

Well was chasing someone (Forgot who) towards yew bank, in runs OgreFlo.. I decide to attack him instead as the other one will run to Yew for sure

See my damage?

Well here is the damage...

He gets ressed and next stop is in the house (This why I dont like Yew gate, every single person who lives or is in Yew gate ran to house, there isnt a single person who hasnt ran to house)

Well here I started to get ganked... realizing that [Coo1], [|AB|], .aVa, well everyone who were around there is actually being together (no wonder I got so much damage some times and many "Is attacking you" messages ^^;

This is what I wonder often.... they can attack you when other gank you, but when you attack back it is lots of running and trying to find your friends to save you

Samething here, running and running until I g0t paralyze blow and made end to running

Here I guess they were getting more aggressive, was many more people attacking me than this

Here I died... well duh, of course I run

Well I dont mind this fight too much, results were anyway around 7-8 kills for me and 2 deaths, both deaths being ganks :wink:

But in honestly, I find Yew gate a "hugging" place ^^
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

CM wrote:Who is hte best pvper in I C?
Whoever he is he doesn't speedhack!

CM

Post by CM »

That bok is epycs (sorry was). The gloves, no. The rest of his scammed suit is in the bank of juggalo/parthis.

Speedhack id good when u need to kill a runner..

Otherwise, It suxs

CM

Post by CM »

Devil May cry Is Defenders(or navars, or someone of em) old name.

But this char named Devil May Cry is EPYC

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Its defenders name, used to be his blue bushparry dexer.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

CM

Post by CM »

FYI: ava never helps guild like COO1, start or w/e they call em self now days (they change tag after every scam) And ava aint asslicking any guild! Atleast when i logg on we dont.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Funny thing is that Epyc healed Juggalo, tried to gank me with him, etc.

Buster
DAS DRAGONLODE

Post by Buster »

CM wrote:The rest of his scammed suit is in the bank of juggalo/parthis.
Any proof to that claim yet, or just theorys?
[img]http://www.light875.plus.com/buster.jpg[/img]

CM

Post by CM »

@ Wild

To be fair, epyc is kinda stupid and likes when ppl asslick him, even if they have scammed him. germans...

@Butter.

How about we saw him with the whole suit on.. (ye right, he bought it... lol)

We are 200% sure.

This person(parthis) also claims:
1. He was in VIP (but forgot what name he had in VIP..)
2. He scammed 1000mil from a Player from VIP(also forgot the name on the scammed player)..
3. He pays someone to do his RL job (might be true, but sad to pay someone so he can sit at home and play UO 24/7)
4. He's a good pvper.

Owell. cba more KISS N HUGS N STUFF

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

by the sounds of it wasnt all of atl in VIP?

CM

Post by CM »

Ive no Idé about VIP, u can ask your member mortharr. ^^