18.12.2007 Something happening!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

18.12.2007 Something happening!

Post by WildCat »

Welll.... starts with Slamer saying there is action in Del Ice, that is 6-7 versus him, so I decide to go with mage

It ends up that Slamer had to go to dinner (We killed a few but I only turned photoshop a bit later on) so I get chased away by this dexer + someone else who disapeared then... Reason why I had to run much was because kept doing 35 damages nonstop

But trash talk he could do nonstop also

Well it ended up that he ran totally away when I got daemon up. Deciding that if I am going to do solo against 6-7 I'll login dexer

Guess who is first target? Yup trashtalker ^^ This screenie is pretty funny by, the way he says "u fucking suck" yet it ended that he ran away

Here is him running away (He ran into the teleporters)

After not bother to follow him anymore I decided to kill other players

Got Tutti alone... for whole 2 seconds

Here I guess was hit down the -Panic

I died to massive explo+fs+corpse skin gank

While dead I noticed Tutti died to a stealth archer.... someone kept running after him trying to res (Obviously in Uoam) but he didnt accept, later I saw DSoU fighting against blue alliance... so I guess real life rage?

Restocking and going back... but I was a bit too late
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Found them again outside of Despise Passage.. they were chasing around Slamer, calling more and more people to kill him

Ghetty going down

Well then started dismount ganks..

Not everyday you make a kill with wrestling

It is so much easier when the dismounter stays away

Cirque runs when gets hurt, kept doing it so often

Here is Anti-Dexer char dying

This person couldnt figure how to run out... so he kept running against wall nonstop

Ghetty's friends abandoned her

Just a wierd screenie with me being dismounted ^^

.... I was fighting first Ghetty who ran to south when redlined, then fought Cirque who ran to North when redlined, then I decided to run totally away when dismounter arrived

Belg and me got into 2 vs 2 situation here, which became very fastly 6 vs 2
Last edited by WildCat on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

After regrouping and getting proper setup, we go back to Passage.. unfortunately they disapeared totally O.o

Well deciding then after going to Y(Ueewww)

We find them again there, running around, trying to gank us, sitting in GZ etc.

I found funny comment from Epyc "lets kill i-c"

"Let's kill Epyc" ^^

Well I was the meanie here, decided to reskill him too

Not really bothering about these "who attack and who not attack" stuff, I mean if it comes infront should attack, but pointless attacking people who you know WILL run into house or speedhack away

This is kinda the thing I dont like in Yew gate

Or this..

Here Alaric (Kaununu) tried to attack me... well I attacked him first, but he kept sitting in GZ nonstop, when I got little damage on him, he ran all the way to GZ and came back precasted strangle or corpse skin... his combo was painspike painspike

Got bored then and went away

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Well once again in Yew Gate (I blame Zole this time) everyone wanted to see his braggings, but feels still like they were all fake!

Well fought against Johnny Crash 1 vs 1 there

Then found another PVP! to kill (who tried to run inside house, but I fielded it)

Same one back again!

Another Victim!

And one more time outrage dead, after this he wasnt seen anymore

Guild 47 started to show up with stealthers / archers / tamers

This person thinks Taming in pvp is skill because it takes long time to train it

Interracted a duel

Switched to Z'Gar to kill these beetles with beetle slayer

Macros the Black was around too... but all he did was sit in GZ with "Guards" ready

I always wondered who are -DC-'s allies? As seems to me they run with everyone, kinda like ChG or LeeT does

Tricky place... luckily wasnt dismounted

This was actually 1 vs 1, but this person didnt stay still at all for the 1 vs 1 fight, so when he started to run Ghost tried to take him down

Second time made it just to stairs

This is something that I see often in Yew Gate, PVP! sitting inside the house just

1 vs 1 against Roach

Many Beetles O.o

So typical finding LeeT with SSI Archer ^^

Roach tried to get cover from his tamer guildmate, wasnt so good cover ^^

Later it started to look like this

1 vs1 against Ishboo

Nice damages on Beetle ^^ Reminds me of the times Nylos beetle got killed like that

And was my last kill for the evening, then it got uber quiet and decided to logout

Angus

Post by Angus »

Man im gonna need to get some UO time, fucking busy time of year for me :(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yew gate, 10% skill, 90% ego, 0% fun

also angus, vanessa > ashley. seriously what the fuck were you thinking
No to U

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

47 Ronin is fun to fight cause you need to find new ways of getting away from their pets ( only danger ) and get them down.

So far i have seen them with 3 tamers/2 SSI archers/and a noobie necro in protection.

Zamp

Post by Zamp »

If you play UO just for fun and never mind what others thinking its

10% Skill, 20% Ego, 70% Fun :P

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

47 Ronin is fun to fight cause you need to find new ways of getting away from their pets ( only danger ) and get them down.

So far i have seen them with 3 tamers/2 SSI archers/and a noobie necro in protection.
Yes in 47's case this is true.
It pleases me no end that the actual PvPers on Drachs would never even consider using a tamer.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

whereas on eu there seems to be a multitude of dismounty/tamer temps

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Hence the main reason we're playing Drachs again

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i must of got 20 kills on dolfus last night, and mayby 10 on serpah, only 8 or so on roach

made me laugh how many times they kept coming back. seraph wasnt even healing, just coming back and saying all kill

i think i got the pic of her saying

'try training tame, lore, vet, hide, stealth, archery and tell me its not a skilled char'

which is the best comment ever imo

CM

Post by CM »

Not really bothering about these "who attack and who not attack" stuff, I mean if it comes infront should attack, but pointless attacking people who you know WILL run into house or speedhack away
Indeed