22.12.2007 Seriously? Shard empty?

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

22.12.2007 Seriously? Shard empty?

Post by WildCat »

OMG I-C OWNED THE SHARD AND MADE EVERYONE FLEE ETC. ETC. AND I FORGOT CAPSLOCK ON!

Kidding... but I remember someone saying like that sometime when shard went empty and was only guild left so had to make it as a joke ^^

Today logging in at time when usualy is action with people out... seeing that other are doing Despise spawns so I decide to go there incase get someone to raid!
Well I dont know how many spawns the others been doing, but myself were in two spawns and nobody raided O.o

But happened funny thing at Spawn... we found out (well we found that out long time ago) that we arent good at PvM ^^

Maybe should spend more time to PvM practise (atleast I should, but I find it super boring)
First died Dread to spawn because of ratmages... well I went to save him.. by having on protection and thinking "Ah well I'll kill these stupid spawns first" and throwing poison field, EQ EQ and noticing "EEEK my health!" and before I got to throw G-heal (used pot) I was dead >.<

Then came Vivid to save us! I guess he made same mistake as me ^^;

But no worries... PvM Master Belgarion saved us!

Also we had next one die to spawn ;)

Well after all boring spawns and no raiding decided to go with Joe to Yew Gate.. I was with Z'Gar because of the amount of blues. It started with that I got dismounted, ganked by NIM/LeeT/PVP!/#1 around 6-7 people (took them actually super long time to kill)

Well I ressed up, had still refresh pots and bandages on corpses and went to kill them who were flagged on me.

First died Nimgar - PVP!
Then died Juster - NIM
(didnt get screenie when Nimgar died but he is in this one as a ghost)

Well after their dismounter died West ran nonstop, not even trying to fight same with hulio, even when it was even numbers

Well it got super boring to end..

But we decided to try if get 3 mages and kill them faster because they will just run from dexers
Joe got problems with connection so he didnt come at all so Morth and me tried to take 2 archers and 1 Necromancer/mage and a lethal poison dexer..

Unfortunately they were first too scared to get out from GZ, threw Explo and they already ran straight into GZ, until Juster got somehow behind the house and dismounted me, then they could attack.

Well we died to the dismount ganking and tought this is stupid, even if we got proper fights against them, they would anyway either ran into GZ or to half way Brit ^^

Well I decided to check a bit if they get actually any action, took screenshot of which kind of people there are... lots of blues at Brit Gate dismount ganking single reds, like here they waited around this |AB|.. not daring to attack but actually waiting for dismounter to appear and then kill

This turns up questions...

Where is everyone?

Is there these kinda "pvprs" (people who are just in Yew Gate and wait for a ganking target) just left in Drach?

You find anyone actually outside from Yew Gate? (trammel doesnt count)

Can I-C PvM?
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

I guess we all have to wait 15 days so that Christmas Holidays are over.

Pareto

Post by Pareto »

In the past there was always lots of action on Drachenfels during christmas time. Many old player reactivated their account, e.g. cashies were pretty active during the christmas holiday. Apparently this has changed.. :(
Team Goat

[img]http://hazzel.net/cede/roster/addons/siggen/sig.php/Trammelian.png[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Yeah it's quite worrying. Christmas time usually = busy.

The fact that there's been at least 7 Keeps go IDOC and fall during the last month isn't exactly a good sign either.