5.1.2008 Logged in!

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

5.1.2008 Logged in!

Post by WildCat »

After playing Hellgate: London, KOTOR 2 etc. I decided today logging into UO to play a bit as felt a bit bored..

Well first I go to Despise... I find there some kinda |R| (never heard) new guild?
And DSoU doing spawn together... these people were wierd, they kept invising more than fighting

There was this one stealther / necromancer? too

Then they abandoned their spawn at Despise... well I got bored after 3 minutes running around so I go away ^^

Deciding to scout T2A lands.... and what I find at Desp?

After seeing her there I started to guess what was going on.. there is a rat spawn somewhere else and they are going to do it instead because I know about the Despise one! Aha!

And I was correct! ^^
Found a spawn at Damwin:
[im]ghttp://wild.deadspin.org/cold/new/new17.jpg[/img]

Well after fighting them, having them run away (even when they outnumber) I get Slamer coming to me... and they fight somehow back... still running alot though :roll:

Tamer appeared.... except his beetle died pretty fast when faced me!

And fastly did the tamer go down too ^^;

Then having 2 vs 2 fights... we stayed on screen all the time... but these other kept running away nonstop, was a bit "oookaaay"

Around here I think they were 5 vs 2

Mithras kept running about 5 times to GZ... but this time he flagged on both of us, which he wasnt prepared for, kept just spamming "GUARDS GUARDS GUARDS" until he ran away to marble building.. ran down and ran back to spawn

Where we found this red poison/dexer... Slamer died to them and I died after because of spawn blockade

Calix came and rescued us and to even numbers to better.. we got ressed... and attacked them, funny thing is that I didnt have any pots or bandages and still they ran fast ^^

Here I got restocked out of Mithras again

-+- appeared... I tought first "Now will be 3 ways fighting when he appears" turns out to be that he is just with DSoU alliance, how many guilds are allied?

O'Ren Ishii keeps running all the time..

Here they came back with massive dexer crew... I think was my fault we lost because I had super cold hands and kept running wierdly... not that I think I would have survived otherwise either as from guesses there would been coming out mortal to end and I didnt have apples

Calix lures them to Del Passage... keeping them busy so I can login my mage and we come back... when got into even numbers they fell fastly

Then we got into a nice mage group...

Nixon, Slamer, Revenge, Xanatos, WildCat against DSoU alliance

Well they disapeared totally then and HELGE didnt wanna fight me because:

Was fun... died 2 times with dexer but killed more than that ;)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Think |R| is just a rename of some other guild, cant remember which guild it is atm, but well, fought them some yesterday, members like Neo, Medina, Gabi etc, another trammie alliance I guess. Now that I-C and .aVa have been on christmas break the nubs have come out of their holes once again, so we will see if anyone of them can put up a small challenge :)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

They're pretty terrible Witch.

afaik R is mix of jo/dsou/dev/dc people.

Witchcraft

Post by Witchcraft »

Its because theyre terrible I said "small challenge" with that huge amount of men they might be able to put up 20-25 people vs 5 in field, and that makes then a "small challenge" instead of "no challenge" :)

CM

Post by CM »

|R| = DEV

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

Well |R| it's not DeV!. It's DeV! along with every guild in Drachs.
That means |R| = Dev!/ChG/KCS/#1/BLN/DSoU/UA ++++++

They allied 3/4 of Drachs.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Leet + ava + PvP + 47 = about half the shard. And you're all allied. You can't cry about Dev! allying when you're in exactly the same position Fern.

Oh and Fern, after all the laughing we were doing @ 47 the other day, you now have to fight alongside them. Must feel a bit shit:/

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

why cant you all stay seperate?

is it that hard to fight without half the shard?

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

According to owo.com, and I know this isn't exactly a scientific way of working out the numbers each aliance has, but it does give some indication:

PvP + .ava + Leet + 47 = 241 chars

Dev/R + all allied guilds(Half of which i've never seen in Fel = 263 chars

CM

Post by CM »

Sadly its multi chars n inactive players. suxs

Bring more ppl to DF.

Belgarion
FISSURE OF WOE

Post by Belgarion »

That would only end up in the new guys joining one of the alliances, wouldnt it?
I-Cers about my joining I-C:
Clx: "risk", "what? dont", "I`ll object"
Future: "fucked up"
Villa: "dirty and unclean"
senj: "guildhopper"

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

Calix wrote:Leet + ava + PvP + 47 = about half the shard. And you're all allied. You can't cry about Dev! allying when you're in exactly the same position Fern.

Oh and Fern, after all the laughing we were doing @ 47 the other day, you now have to fight alongside them. Must feel a bit shit:/
Well i checked the roster and i do not see either 47 or Leet in alliance.

UO.com is a bit unreliable source of finding things out.

And even further i am not making the calls.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Yet LeeT was there and getting heals :roll:
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Leet and PvP were doing Despise together last night.

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

Hmmm.
I am not sure anymore ..

Clx-- nice sig btw :P