12.1.2007 Duh...

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Deciding to go with my stealth archer (I rarely use the char and this is a good opportunity!) ^^

Well here is a screenie just for CM: The healing and not attacking is otherway around too. LeeT are allied with PVP!.

Except the ressurect was failed.

Here I was watching when Necro Mancer and TRI-STAR was having necro vs necro fight.... well it looked pretty boring and Corbin kept running too much, so I decided to dismount and join in ^^

Seriously... is he crying about gank?

Again screenie with PVP! alliance running together in LeeT... I guess starting to be pretty many of these screenies soon? Funny thing is that I been saying this for months now that LeeT are with PVP! but it gets denied and some members were "shocked"

Can you seriously think that someone made a comment here "LOL HOUSE HIDER"? (I was revelaed but didnt die here)

But I kinda made same mistake twice ^^; Was going to dismount PVP! member but got paralyzed instead and died... of course Corbin had to comment this.. by killing a stealther that had only bandages

Here Broken Arrow was spamming lots of trash talk etc. when I got him dismounted and he went into wolf form... well lets dismount him again! He runs to his alliances and dies there

Corbin trying to do X-Field Wallstone combo... took a bit long time, but he got attacked middle of everything by someone and he threw the wallstone on.. well funny thing is that Corbin saved me with the wallstone, thanks to wallstone I was able to hide! ^^

And here he dies..

and he dies again... according to his old posts on Stratics, this is a skilled kill! :roll:

And seems everyone else went to sleep... these were who were left (+ LeeT Broken Arrow and some stealther around)

I got bored too ^^
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

i'd fight you without caring to die CM. only problem is you are allied to the whole shard so its impossible to get you alone.

Today ive met

|R|/DEV!/DsoU alliance. Fought Kronos, Tutti and some other DEV! dude.

didnt see any pvp members. But i used to play on Europa before all this samurai empire bullshit. I left ELR due to inactivity. It was mostly me and Haleorn or me and Blade spirit or me and belgarion, the two of us would challenge whatever opposition we met, we'd fight everyone and we wouldnt ally. I still wouldnt ally. Maybe a temp truce with you to raid a spawn, or a temp truce with the blues to kill PVP as i really like to piss them off, but i would never in a million years ally any guild even if the odds were stacked against me 3 to 1. But i guess thats what makes me a pvp'r looking for action compared to a pvp'r looking for a easy victory.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

CM

Post by CM »

so what if u rez someone. i res I C ppl. n i do not Reskill. n mortharr rezed me today. thats make us allied?

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

So I can now run with 5 guilds then... and I dismount for them, I help them to kill few players, I die and I get ressed by them, I heal them and they heal me.. doesnt make me pretty much allied? Well if that isnt enough, I do spawns together and call help if need... that doesnt make allied?

Also count in that this isnt happening by one member that this is guild and guild. Also that this is against the smaller numbers.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

CM

Post by CM »

well. i usually say int vent "let me fight him alone".. if u dont have 5 other guys dumping on me..

like, when u are Figthing Fume he summons a demon n go for bleed, then run of, cast a exp, then fs, run off or in a house. I never do that 1on1.. owell..

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

CM you aren't capable of beating any of us in mage 1v1. Who exactly runs from you? In fact I find it absolutely shocking that you'd even make this comment. You're allied to half the shard.

Oh and Fume isn't I-C. He's the rl friend of a guildmember who's not even supposed to be showing the tag.

btw check PvP! forum, you've made Corbin angrier than ever Wild, lolzzzz

Edit: Is Fume really house fighting at Yew?

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

haha Calix :lol: I saw that ^^

Thanks Corbin for making a thread dedicated to me!

You made my day, with your irl life rage ^^

P.S: I died only onetime with that char, so who is making lies now? Also starting to quote you and stuff is useless, come on this forum and cry if you wanna cry ^^

Angus

Post by Angus »

I'd like to think i was a neuteral party on the forums, so, just wanna chip in with my opnion.

Now, admitadly im not on much, the joy or working in a shop and trying to establish my own business/going to uni dosent leave too much time, however...

Dont get me wrong, its your £9.99 (or whatever) a month, you pay it, so you get to choose how you play, but on a shard with such a small population, are you not killing alot of your competition, if not all of them by allying? Perhaps ive got a different play style, but I always enjoyed being able to run about and find enemies at every turn, granted, at this stage most of my enemies will chat to me before hand, then rezz or be rezzed afterwards, as is the nature of my playstyle, however I dont understand why you would want TOTAL DOMINATION of the shard, only for there to be no one left to dominate?

*shrugs*

Everyones allowed their own opinon and choices, but personally, allying 3 or such guilds because you dont have enough members seems bizzare.

Anyway guys, least your still playing :)
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

I had a chat with CM last night/this morning, and i think he understood. Grannted i was pretty drunk, so might have spoken about totally different things.

I do remember the stuff we came out with was that, as on all shards you get friends in various guilds. And I-C as a guild would rather play 2 vs the shard, but we'll have times we leave "friends" alone. Granted we dont have many friends on the shard atm.

CM has gotten to be close friends to PVP over the past year or so, so he teams up with them rather than beeing one solo player fighting a battle vs 2 forces. I understand that.

However what i do not understand is why .ava quit their alliance with PVP then joined back in the alliance (they did more than good enough on their own), PVP beeing the biggest guild on shard, allied with the 5th largest guild and 2 guilds with actual PVP'rs, .ava and chaos machine. The two forementioned guilds could easily merge as they all were in .ava at one time and become a force to be reckoned with, like I-C. I know both CM and Az are good teamplayers so they can do 2 man raids just like we do versus those guilds.

However its up to them to decide, they just dont know that they are making a shard that could have 10 active pvp groups if the blue alliance broke off a bit, instead were stuck with 3.

CM

Post by CM »

Calix wrote:CM you aren't capable of beating any of us in mage 1v1. Who exactly runs from you? In fact I find it absolutely shocking that you'd even make this comment. You're allied to half the shard.

Oh and Fume isn't I-C. He's the rl friend of a guildmember who's not even supposed to be showing the tag.

btw check PvP! forum, you've made Corbin angrier than ever Wild, lolzzzz

Edit: Is Fume really house fighting at Yew?
I might not kill ppl on my ninja mage(the one I played for 1 week on df till I Xferd Scatman) But if u wanne fight my necro I bet I would win. I took epyc 1on1(field fight), I took Revenge 1on1(field fight), I took Defender 1on1(field fight).. and all those players are better then anyone in your guild(besides revenge is in ur guild)

aVa allied my Guild [ Oo ] From the start, then i choose to allie PvP because I got annoyed to hit em with area spells when i was helping em to raid champs.. At that time I was the only one who played from ava and Oo(ok, az played as well). But I still didn't allied them because of number, it was because we love each other.

FYI:
I am not a dueler
I am a Field fighter

And yes, Fume house hide... He gets flag, run into a house n pre-cast a demon n exp, comes out n hit the exp says all kill. Hit with bleed, run back to house.. and etc etc etc

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Actually the Epyc comment isn't true. Zole beat him a few times in a row on like his second day back. I'd put money on any of our other 'best' mages beating him as well if they actually played UO.

You won't beat me by the way, I don't die 1v1 in the field, and definetely not to necro's. Ask Bud and Parthis.

End of the day you have to do what you find fun in UO I guess, it's just different to what we'd do obviously:/

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Everyone playing mage in I-C has a fair shot against epyc temp v temp.

Angus

Post by Angus »

I beat Eypc a few times, i'd say we were near a 50/50 in duel ratios.

Nixon beats me tho, fag.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

CM wrote:I might not kill ppl on my ninja mage(the one I played for 1 week on df till I Xferd Scatman) But if u wanne fight my necro I bet I would win. I took epyc 1on1(field fight), I took Revenge 1on1(field fight), I took Defender 1on1(field fight).. and all those players are better then anyone in your guild(besides revenge is in ur guild)
I always wondered.... who are these "Defender" or "Revenge" as I remember someone saying nowa nd then there's been two Defenders and two Revenge's or whaa? O.o

I beat many people 1 vs1 *nod nod*

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

theres only been one of them wild :p

and epyc improved alot angus.

nixon only wins due to gay template. he doesnt win either, he just dont die.