Hythloth Harrower

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

n1 @ pixie, good point.

I know i enjoyed the few fights i had before i went to bed, despite HUGE lag. I didn't die to it just had fun made of me.

It was so bad it was taking me about 10 seconds to cast a spell. I would see dismounted people run on screen, then they woudl be mounted and off screen by the time my spell was cast (these were team mates).

Not only was it super high ping, but mad occasional loss. This is a night i would have preferred a consistent medium level ping (100) as oposed to fluctuating from 40-3000 ping every other second.

FUCK HOUSEMATES. Soon i'll be back on my regular 14 ping, the speedhack cries can be reborn!

Oh and @ CM,

You vs me, panic for amber? This would never happen in a million years. First of all, the only times i have ever seen someone panic on our uoam was at an idoc. I can't recall a time it happened but im sure its the only time it would.

Second of all, why would i call amber? more likely he would kill me by accident.

Third of all, why would i need to?

It's not entirely impossible that you got my hp low (i have no idea when you are talking about, but it's possible it happened), im sure i would have been able to live. I certainly wouldn't ask for help from a guildie...

UNLESS......

You are the guy who runs speeder, right? Or used to, or whatever. I remember one guy who would come on screen, etc, but when you start casting or he's taking damage he warps off screen. I wouldn't mind telling someone "hey, dump on this guy when im fighting him" if this was the case.

But really, the whole thing is hilarious. No one would pay any attention to something you wrote about 1vs1 against me, since I am easily the superior player.

Bud taght me how to pvp back in the days before the shattering of the crystal, when there was just the shard of guruguru.

I directly channel the power of ten tigers into my fingers, giving me amazing keyboard and thumbupbum skill.

Seriously, my skills can silence crying babies. Even lifeless trammel statues come to life when they see my talent.

I.
am.
amazing.

The actor who plays jim from american pie got that role just because someone on the internet said he looks like me.

I was the guy who went on who wants to be a millionaire and used my phone a friend on the 1 million question to tell my dad i was gonna win cos i know the answer.

I-C by default win, because i am on their side.

my willy is small, but my semen is potent.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

ROFL that was a fun read.

BTW welcome to my world pinging 100-140 at all times.

Time to buy a new PC cause it hinders my connection.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

@ Zole

CM = CandyMan, first time I saw him, he was speedhacking in Yew

@ Pixie

I guess the talk started from this
You guys talk more, And never seen u win even numbers.
And yup, was fun even if I had just 20 minutes fight >.<

@ CM

See, so there was even number fights.. more of that screenshot is in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=3895
We didn't claim victory. as u went to bed and slept instead of trying to take it back..
We went to sleep? Obviously if you read on that thread it was you who had to go and sleep, we did finish the champ.

Anyway this was about last night, not other nights, dont know why you go so defencive about last nights fights CM. Was it too emberrasing to die in those big numbers that many times?
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

fernandious: 100-140 ping is perfectly playable connection. I wouldn't be able to duel as well as normally, but i could certainly kill people and run around and shit. what i had last night was beyond a joke.. not able to move for over 10 seconds or something like that!
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Screenies before PVP! alliance arrived to harrower... when the harrower was spawned!

I'll start it from beginning... it starts with that I go to Fire, seeing Saphyra killing evil mage lords.. so I attack her, only thing she kinda did do is just heal heal heal heal but I decided to lighting spam her to death

Then she called in Scotswife to help... funny how FAST the alliance arrived (yet I found them running pretty much still)

Well then starting to arrive one more... and one more, they were pretty many, so I said in IRC that there is lots of bluebies at Fire, so Storm arrives!

and Skipper arrives.. here we are still outnumbered even if we were 3 around

Well after killing them around and getting into more even numbers, they decide to run into GZ

More of the alliance appear.... this was funny, had to take of screenshot, Lucitus coming and trying to kill us.... we do few spells and seriously, when we got inside the dungeon he was already down there...

Around here Storm had to run for some irl matters... so Skipper and me take against the alliance!

Around here started more people arrive... I think this was 3 partied groups.. no idea really what happened here (later found out, that it was DSoU that were going to do harrower), I think Belgarion arrived at this point too (or maybe was a bit earlier O.o)

How silly bones corpse! :shock:

This was a bit funny situation, 2 vs 3 ^^;

Here was a true runner... from looking in uoam, ran around the ophidian castle.... ran towards oasis and was running back towards Fire Entrace..

Finding his friends on way back

Around these times Storm came back now too \o/

Around here we knew it was Harrower, so went to Hythloth where Harrower was.. so let the killing start! ;)

Scotswife trying to flee! But Revenge stopped her

Downstairs at Harrower:

Here it got a bit out of hands... not because of the other players really, but the pets (and all blocking)

After being outside again, restocked and everything, we decide to go back, on the entrace we meet two tamers

Speedhacker trying to run away

Tamer back on foot! Well and laying down pretty fastly ^^;

Missing few screenies here O.o But we kinda killed blue alliance and got downstairs then

Here it started to become a bit... "cat and mouse chasing".. also a bit bored as looked like they abandoned the harrower, but came one at time to the harrower too

We were just a few around :roll:

Here we again made a mistake O.o
We were split up everywhere.. OGO BLADE being half afk and Belgarion being 100% afk.. first zole fought against them 1 vs alliance, then turned into 3 vs alliance

Then after me being the only one left... am abit stuck at the harrower ^^;

Died then to dexer / archer moving shot abuse gank

Regrouped with totally better team.. with Xanatos joining in group too, I bring my anti-tamer char (Z'Gar) and we crush them totally

Tutti recalling away O.o

Wha?

This started 1 vs 1... even with Who (Toto) having his Reflect Physical suit on, he couldnt stay having 1 vs 1 against this dexer

Ooops! :shock:

Once again they abandoned the spawn and one by one appeared...

Wierd that says that, yet I seen this person 98% of times with big numbers

These two reds kept appearing over and over ^^

Here they had a bit bigger group around

1 vs 1 fight against tamer... ended up with pet dead and tamer running away to north where bumped into Vivid and tamer died

Pfft.. just a few vs 1 guy ^^

Stealthers around

O.o

Gazza?

Last screenie... wondering where the alliance left

Got bored then and everyone logged out
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Yasranea

Post by Yasranea »

Pity Till and Faithless had like ~260 ping + packageloss - otherwise had been more interesting i suppose. My conn turned normal just like when your fire-adventure started. So it was like a 5 (Scot, Saphyra, me, Till, Faithless) on 3 we completely lost...

Still impressed by your focus fire/mortal strike gank :-)

And I must disagree on the fact, that DsOU spawned the harrower - I suppose the NfT/BLN Ally did... (Otherwise it wouldn't have been so surprising for us) :-)

In fact there are 2 (mostly German speaking allies)...

1. NFT/BLN etc
2. HHW/ChG/DSoU etc.

Just wanted to correct that since I always read "that big German ally" on your board...

Edit: And I really hope rl will allow me to play later at night soon again - ATM my alarm-clock rings at 4:30 am, which kind of sucks for late night action - Really enjoyed the 20 minutes till harrower spawned (and I had to leave for bed) since at least our healing wasn't too bad (but still is improvable)...

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

yasranea, are you a noob? don't you know that you can change the time your alarm clock rings? HAHAHAH GO BACK TO IKEA

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

I love it when people outnumber you and still say stuff like, YOU GANKED ME.
It's called situational awareness and field ability. That moment when someone goes from being confident with their overwhelming numbers supporting them to being a pissed off ghost never stops being funny.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

CM wrote:Are u joking? You good on Europa? lol.. ye sure. keep on dreaming..

I remember a harrower that X(Defender remake, not "real" X) did. And mortharr was in the ventrilo and said "omg now I C logged on, now ive to play with these nuubs" And yes u came and died.. we were.. lets see. Me, def, psy, az, zap, kronen and merv..

aVa plays better with less ppl. so do I... But as i said before. We don't pvp for success anymore. we pvp for F U N.. We like PvP!, so we pvp with em..

And yes. i loved that Deciet fight. but it was still shitty played by us.. We didn't claim victory. as u went to bed and slept instead of trying to take it back..

The only players who plays in ava(Atm) = Gencore And Macros
Guess you have to read this post:

http://griefed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3895

we didnt go to bed. You guys did.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i had to go to bed last night so missed all the action with pvp, and my pics for the earlier action are insanely similar to the ones posted, i did however find this man while everyone else was playing aok

i then duel'd him about 10 times and won every one of them, he was less of an ass afterwards, but still had to post the pics

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

SLICK MY ASS IN CASTLE AGE, MASS IS EVERYTHING.

Oh @ lol, I don't think one of CM's stories is even a slightly accurate representation of what happened.

Belgarion
FISSURE OF WOE

Post by Belgarion »

My screenshots from yesterday. Will try and get them in right order.
Enjoy!

May have left some out, but there you go.
I-Cers about my joining I-C:
Clx: "risk", "what? dont", "I`ll object"
Future: "fucked up"
Villa: "dirty and unclean"
senj: "guildhopper"

Squall

Post by Squall »

Still trying to get Ach an orni then i'll get us both xfered over there and join in the fun!
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Nice one Squall.

Belgarion
FISSURE OF WOE

Post by Belgarion »

I might have one for sale. PM if URE interested.
I-Cers about my joining I-C:
Clx: "risk", "what? dont", "I`ll object"
Future: "fucked up"
Villa: "dirty and unclean"
senj: "guildhopper"