Hytloth Harrower 19.1.2008

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Hytloth Harrower 19.1.2008

Post by WildCat »

Slamer and me are searching for fights, knew there was lots of Nft spawns being done until we found out "Hythloth" harrower... going down there to look where it is, dying to illegal placed bagballs (no entrace out) we decide to login proper (non-solo) chars.

After having lots of fights we end up to a critical point where need to get past... at end of teleporters Nft stand behind bagballs and got huge advantage that you cant exactly throw any spells at them without running past them.

Slamer and me Decided to help PVP!/47 alliance to get through... unfortunately it looked a bit like they werent sure how to use the necromancer characters to get past O.o Trying myself run into the big groups to drop poison fields on them but ending often to death thanks to having no potions when attacking ^^ To end PVP!/47 passes through the defends, moving forward down to Harrower.. which lays down at third level in big room.

After killing lots of blues, Slamer and me decides that we start to attack all 3 alliances now. (Yes there was 3 alliances running about), starting to kill many Slamer had to go sleep to end because having work early in the morning and I decided then to make screenshots.

After making screenshots I got a bit bored and decided to test my dexer char more knowing that I will die because I am taking against huge numbers myself. Killing a few and having fun playing dexer character against PVP!/47.. getting nice trash talks after the ganks, but thats what makes it more funny :D

Also I tought it was funny to make: Corbin's dismounter to run serverline when I am on foot in Hythloth, to make Fernadious run to serverline when I am on foot in Hythloth, to make CM run to serverline when I am on foot in hythloth.

And make many players run even when is 6 vs 1 or 1 vs 1... ;)

Thanks for the fights and harrower, was really fun! Next time I hope there is more I-C around, fighting against big numbers with 2 or 1 isnt always fun ;)

Screenies:

[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Screenies from Z'Gar solo:

Recalling in and finding these two people at Entrace:

Then moving towards to third level, meeting few Nft that was going to fight against PVP!/47 masses (found that only after they started to run outside from third level)

Here I got dismounted by Solid Snake.. had Solid Snake, Fernadious and ScatMan John on me, almost killing ScatMan John (too bad I missed the last hit) he got to the another side of entrace and got healed up >.<

Fighting Macros 1 vs 1... I tried to get Macros to fight 3 times 1 vs 1, but it ended up with either a dismounter running towards him or him running towards dismounter

Here was going to kill Fernadious, unfortunately these appeared

Here I got Macros alone fighting again, but he ran to the other who were fighting the #1 dexer

ScatMan John got dismounted by some DtD person, so I took the advantage of it and attacked too as knowing there is more PVP!/.aVa/47/Oo around

I shouldnt gone with greed and thinking I will get last hit on Bud... (reason why I died after), but I still find it funny how he runs almost two screens down even when he got like 4+ teammates around him

Of course I find his trash talking hillarious ^^ Please make more trash talk Bud!

Here is Corbin running towards dungeon entrace serverline

Unfortunately I didnt get the health bar showing of Fern when he was running towards dungeon entrace serverline >.<

Then I died and Bud runs in to trash talk more! ;) He says pvp > the shard, I agree. You said pvp > shard, nothing more makes people ally each other more and more because they cant pvp in the shard. (Also if you would said "PVP! > shard" would been wrong too... it should have looked something like "PVP!/47/Oo/LeeT/.aVa > the shard", but that would been incorrect also ;))
[/u]
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Oh and yes, results from character testing was great! Now I wont have any necromancers annoy me :D

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

lol @ Bud "It's called teamwork"

Yasranea

Post by Yasranea »

It was a real epic fight last night...

In the beginning our group always got sandwiched between PVP!/I-C temp ally and the NfT/BLN ally on the other side.

Everytime we did well against NfT/BLN we found ourselves owned by the other ally coming from behind and the other way round...

At a certain point we decided to put our rezz-spot behind NfT lines, which put NfT/BLN in the situation to fight at 2 fronts (defend against PVP!/I-C, which started to fight each other again from that point^^ and taking care of the new ressed chars near the harrower). Imho that was the point when BLN/NfT defence broke down - but good work anways from them (except the illegal bagball-blocking thing)...

Anyways - Was a nice fightnight - The first I was involved after pausing UO for 3 years. =)

Btw.: Did "The True Harrower" go down this night/morning? NfT/BLN imho nearly completely left at some point - And I had to log too...

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

Lots of fun. PvP non-stop in a dungeon for 4 hours was a blast.

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

The True harrower gone down at 3am gmt+2 after we cleared 3rd level from all groups.

Zamp

Post by Zamp »

Fun like hell !

8)

//Franz

PS: It is because im god, wildie :P

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i wish these things would stop happening when i have work at 6am, think i logged at 1 and was so tired this morning^^

will sort my pics in a bit, i think i died about 20 times but i killed far more~

and i think most of my deaths were due to that stupid teleporter bit, id love that dungeon to fight in if not for that bit

Yasranea

Post by Yasranea »

Lady Redname wrote:and i think most of my deaths were due to that stupid teleporter bit, id love that dungeon to fight in if not for that bit
Took me forever yesterday to find out (again) how to run over the teleporter passage... I think when I entered I needed 5 minutes+ to get over it =)

Linus

Post by Linus »

Fernadious wrote:after we cleared 3rd level from all groups.
Translation service for Non-PVP!-Member: "After everyone else being in bed."

Anyway, I enjoyed those massive fights! Good practice to come back into game ...

senji

Post by senji »

Yasranea wrote:
Lady Redname wrote:and i think most of my deaths were due to that stupid teleporter bit, id love that dungeon to fight in if not for that bit
Took me forever yesterday to find out (again) how to run over the teleporter passage... I think when I entered I needed 5 minutes+ to get over it =)
You can teleport over the teleport thing if you don't know how to run through it.

Fernadious

Post by Fernadious »

Linus fyi after we cleared the level ppl kept coming but never passed our defense, so i have no idea what you are talking. I guess thx for your harry though and your plenty of insurance.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Fernadious wrote: thx for your harry though and your plenty of insurance.
Bud?

Pareto

Post by Pareto »

1)PVP shittalk is just too funny..

2)Btw. - can somebody explain me why DEV! have renamed to |R|? Almost every member of DEV! seems to be |R| now. Where exactly is the point!?

3) Bia is the C R Bia. :)
Team Goat

[img]http://hazzel.net/cede/roster/addons/siggen/sig.php/Trammelian.png[/img]