19.1.2008 Now I understand why people ally

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

19.1.2008 Now I understand why people ally

Post by WildCat »

Seriously lately when been fighting people, you wont find ANYONE fight you alone back without it resulting: Running away or calling in alliance / guild.

Today it made me realise 100%, fighting the #1/UA/etc.etc. alliance at Marble I noticed that everytime I got them alone, they would been dead. So in a way I have to say "You need these numbers". This includes every alliance I met so far..

and I am called runner for running away from 5 people ^^

Well it started that NoName was fighting Revenge and I recalled next to them, swish! 3 seconds and NoName was on his way to his alliance

Revenge had to go, so I tought I'll take them alone, when I appeared middel of everything started more and more people appear... I guess again they hit the -panic button because one I-C appeared.

Often when I tried to fight it looked like this at minimium:

Well after having to run as they were chasing with all the big numbers (I would given up the chasing) reason why I was running too was to try get one of them alone... well when not getting them alone I got NoName and the dexer on me at other runs... so I teleported onto a wall where NoName teleported after me.. but what... he runs away?

Here I am called "a pussi" by the dexer... NoName trying to kill me with wierdest spells I can see... the kind of spells I dont get how someone kcan kill with, magic arrow, harm, feeble mind, magic rrow etc. so I throw prot on and summon daemon, make all kill on daemon and oops... NoName is running even when the dexer tried to heal him with bandages

If he knew better he could taken a good advantage of that I got prot on now 1 vs 1

Then he tried to fight 1 vs 1 on foot.. but resulted he ran all the way to his alliance

Then getting dexer to fight 1 vs 1... resulted with running to alliance

It shows just how much everyone need to ally each other, it's the same with every alliance guild
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i got well pissed off with nft the other day

i was raiding desp on my own and found a nft guy on his own near where i came out, i attacked. invissed archer dismounted, i ran for a bit and 4 more nft came, i survived (gm hide^^) and remounted, next thing i know 2 mages and 4 dismounters on me, such fun

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Well I think it is funny that this shard is full of awful pvprs... and many of them goes worse and worse all the time, you met them at beginning when alliances didnt show, they could fight against, you meet them now and they either:

1. Die
2. Run
3. Call Gank

Like today... going through Despise to see if any action, I go to Starroom and see NfT/#1 fielding in Starroom... I run fastly away as there is like 15 of them, having this Z'Gar wannabe dexer running after me, getting him to run 1 vs 1 non-stop.. but then I got the two matriarchs on me and he got one big hit on me and avenger killed me with lightning (Avenger is a real pvpr! O.o)

But laughing about this comment ^^ Have to say that he still got long way to go :roll:

Well after fights we scout around looking for spawns... going to despise I find NfT alliance around. But seriously, this is something you see by all alliances if you find them alone:

No idea what this "Who" does really... fought him 1 vs 1+nightmare, redlined him many times until he decided to call friends

This was annoying position... I casted wrong spell >.< did hit explo spell instead of poison, oh well... I would had him even with his 2 healers

But these alliances are jokes really, everyone of them uses the same excuse "We play with friends" "We play just for fun".. sorry if any of the alliances reads this but in Felucca logic:

Trammies who comes to Felucca and tries out pvping, will make massive numbers to win and have fun. Without their numbers they die and they wont have fun.

"We are having so much fun! LET ME GET PAST! LET ME GET PAST IT'S MY TURN TO GET INSURANCE GOLD"

P.S:
Reason why lately alliances won in numbers is that we smaller groups dont have time to loot a corpse while having so many on you, and that they get ressed fastly and securily. It's like playing that alien game where more and more and more numbers appear, sometimes finding heals and weapons to survive longer time
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.