23.1.2008 No action?

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

23.1.2008 No action?

Post by WildCat »

Logging in and running around seeing if any spawn being done... well found nobody, until I found Faithless at evil mages again.. when I attacked, I noticed Xandros was there too. Fighting 1 vs 2, I decided to make it a bit more even numbers, as all they did do was distruption spells (no really killing spells) and being strangled wasnt helping either.. well I guess I got too many action hungry people to come ^^;

Xandros dying (His teammate ran away without trying to help his teammate)

and I go kill Faithless 1 vs 1

Then I found this one BLN... why wont any of them fight 1 vs 1 really? The ones that usualy fight the 1 vs 1's got huge EP's or are necromancers that keep doing strangle/painspike spam

When got Outside of Destard... he recalls away O.o

Well.. noticing that someone started Tortoise and that it was in rats... waiting about half hour or over that someone would come and do it... but nobody. Then we tought "Lets do it, maybe someone tries to raid us" but nothing arrived... so started to kill the champ instead

Then Ratten Rudi arrived who dies fastly ^^;

Later I got to have 1 vs 1 fight against Chantal archer.. who tried to flee to Desert but died there

Then at Starroom I find Medusa... who throws Wither Wither and when I attack properly, jumps into moongate :roll:

Well he came back with (prot I think?) and tried to fight

Later BLN pked one of our PvM chars at Sanctum... so Belg and me went to rescue him!
2 vs 1

Of course this person started to run away again, but was hunted down

Later same persons are found at Marble... where was this Chantala archer too, Ratten Rudi appeared also but ran fastly away to Marble GZ after the other died.. when we got up, they decided to house hide (Surprise!)

This one I tought was funny! :D

Then this person appeared again... VROOOM straight to GZ

and then VROOOM into house

It is either that guilds play too early, or too late O.o
At this time, find these kinda people (from all alliances)
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.