Anything much changed on Drachs last two weeks?

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Anything much changed on Drachs last two weeks?

Post by Calix »

I'm getting the urge to play again:

Saw a pretty funny quote on 47's board just now:

"PVP! Guild was at it's peak when we were fighting OMG on Drachs and had Jason, Tim (aka Regicide), Drakt, Victor, Peco, Dr. Love and hades, to name a few. Do you know any of these ppl at all. Have you even fought against them. That is when the guild was good"

lol.com. For emphasis:

"that is when the guild was good"

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Nothing's changed really, Amerikans are still Amerikans:

(made my usual mistake of not opening irfan until end of first fight)

These idiots managed to die 1v4 in less than a minute:

Fielding up the bridge against 1 enemy = best.

Still dying = better.

Should have turned round and killed this idiot I guess:( (By this point there's 7 of them...

Even dismounted the hero known as Xanatos vanquishes his enemies

Then I died:(

Squall

Re: Anything much changed on Drachs last two weeks?

Post by Squall »

so, I guess there is not much point in xferring now then?

I would have to do it solo now as well as Ach has joined W because they are all his old friends from COM :( Was tempted to xfer and see how i'd do solo, but would probably die, a lot!
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

You'd do fine solo, trust me.
You'd end up dying to dismount ganks occasionally as most seem to have a 50/50 ratio of dismount archers.

I've not been playing for a while personally, but I'll have more free time shortly.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Logged in today first time in long time too.. just becuase saw Calix having fun (I logged in when he logged out) found the corpses of 47 that Calix had killed .. unfortunately they had just completed the champ... oh well I found this one #1 though!

After lots of running and him trying to invis to get monsters attack me.. his tactic turned into g-heal g-heal g-heal pot g-heal g-heal so my tactic turned into mortal.

Then I went to Destard... finding dragon corpses and lots of gold / items on ground... made me think someone must be around!

and I was correct!

Well I was hoping that his guild/ally friends would appear... but seems not, instead I find Force #1 again. Had him redlined lots of times, but forgot Azureus on and around here the uploading went high, I froze here for few seconds, got nicely time to take screenshot! :D

When he noticed that he couldnt even get me below 90 hp, he decided to forfeit
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

WildCat
Meanie!

Post by WildCat »

Logged in again.... found this person at Despise... I guess was going to start it but after died to me, they moved somewhere near marble instead

Found first one... then appeared another... and another...

This person couldnt stand still at all.... seriously a real runner, even bushido archer and wont fight 1 vs 1 (well remembering the Magincia fights... dont blame the person)

Their tactic was... heal archer while he is attacking and try to stand in GZ sametime... well kept getting the healers lured out now and then

Then came dismounter and I died (though the dismounter was almost dead too until got x-healed)

Waiting with help request to teleport away to brit outside

While was waiting... read this funny comment
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

hahah that last pic is awesome Wild

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

and @ Squall, depends on the state of EU I guess.

Last time I played Europa, just after the PvP patch last summer, the only action to be found outside Yew was against W 1-2 times a week when they'd do champs(this was fun actually when they did them in lost lands), or waiting until gone midnight for UCH to login and chain despise with 20 people.. Or a fight with MIGHTY MEN the dismount tamers.

Having said all that Drachs isn't much better...So really depends if you're having fun on EU or not. I wasn't. Both shards are in a pretty dire state, and you spend far more time looking/wishing for fights than actually fighting(unless you class Yew as PvP).

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Had a decent lost lands fight last night.

I had to log pretty quick, but got a few kills before i got gayed up. Noticed we had'nt played together for a while.

[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

What are the 10 rules to cut belly fat?
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

fatloss4idiots.com

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

thx, let's see if it works. BRB