3.2.2008 How many blues?

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

3.2.2008 How many blues?

Post by WildCat »

Well it starts with that I found the stealther Garret... and got him stuck between the wyern and me... unfortunately he mounted and ran through the wyern and hide in the second level...

Well going to despise... I find Tutti... who ran away when saw me

Then atlast I got Garret on a track and bleeded. Whats the fun with playing char like that if keep stealthing just around and try to get the ressurect kills only?

Later found lots of people at Khaldun... some blue alliance?

Two versus one.. his teammate ran north when he died

Were talk about to meet at HQ... just as I was going the person came back

then on the way back I saw a miner... attacked in GZ and didnt get guardwhacked!

He dropped his LRC suit and came back with his tamer... he tried to kill me with e-bolts and flamestrikes... so I kinda felt sorry and decided to give items back... though I think he kept trying and trying to kill me ^^;

To end stopped... and he logged his miner and I ressed him, I took his ecru gems and ingots

After me, Belgarion, Winder, Slamer grouped up to fight against literally 15+ players... we kill all of them, then turns up #1... then BLN... then Nft... then more random blues... literally turned into 25+

We fell down to end thanks to too many archers + pets in huge numbers

Died here because got kinda split up

[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.