Running running and more running

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

WildCat
Meanie!

Running running and more running

Post by WildCat »

Deciding to login and kill a bit people... I found a lot of runners around... nobody stayed on screen when I appeared, some even ran before I got to touch them :shock:

Well then I went to Destard... finding people there deciding that this time I turn on photoshop so I can take screenshots... first screenshot was here

Being smally annoyed to fight against bushido/dexer and with having a dismount archer around all the time I start to get irritated..

Well a bit later appears a PVP! member... he runs into Destard, I follow and attack him, he keeps running in circles and keeps running off screen non-stop, and I noticed that yet another PVP! member with speedhack on.. very obvious one even.
I noticed then that I ran over "invisible" so I ran outside of the dungeon, luckily he followed... but everytime I got the person redlined, it was running off screen with speedhack or running in big areas in circles (this screenshot shows what kinda bouncing does, when look at blood)

Made this comment... he was just quiet and tried desperately kill

Well after he ran all the way up here:

Next thing I see super bouncing and he runs away totally, so I cant find him anymore.

Seriously though... I wonder with all the running that is needed... even worse when some needs speedhack to survive.
[16:07] <rambo> vivid you should get yourself a brain.. if you think you can make a field fight without pots! but if you know how to make it.. please teach me how to make it without pots
[16:07] <zole> be better.

Kristoff
Kristoff/Kristoff

Post by Kristoff »

Make a mage
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/ickristoff/Carnivax.jpg[/img]
** Carnivax - Playstation3** \ \[^ . ^]/ /

Pareto

Post by Pareto »

Well, as I already told you in front of Destard: I never went offscreen, I did not fight back, when the archer or this Necro something was in screen, I let you remount after you were dismounted.

Of course I don´t stand still when you chain disarm me and wait for you to kill me. Anyways I always was in screen with the entrance of Destard. As suit (only 15 HCI, max DCI) and template (Parry/Bushido/Nekro, no Resist) of the char is designed for doing PvM the power of this mighty dexxer is defense. I understand that it is annoying to fight such a template with a dexxer, but you could still stand on the truth. :)

BTW you went below 20% one or two times and went offscreen or ran in circles as you moaned about other players..
Team Goat

[img]http://hazzel.net/cede/roster/addons/siggen/sig.php/Trammelian.png[/img]