Runic change

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Squall

Runic change

Post by Squall »

TC1 has been updated with the following:

Changed all Blacksmithing and Tailoring runic intensities. Runics will now better match up to higher end loot. Maximum intensities are now 100% for all tailoring and blacksmithy runics, minimums are as follows:
Blacksmithing:
Dull Copper: was 10, now 40
Shadow: was 20, now 45
Copper: was 25, now 50
Bronze: was 30, now 55
Gold: was 35, now 60
Agapite: was 40, now 65
Verite: was 45, now 70
Valorite: was 50, now 85

Tailoring:
Spined: was 20, now 40
Horned: was 30, now 45
Barbed: was 40, now 50

Increased chance for GM smiths to get a hued BOD: +20% at 110 skill, +40% at 120 skill
Increased chance of receiving a Valorite BOD

I was crafting some stuff on test with a bronze runic and getting some VERY good weapons from it. When I tried it with Val runics (which will be more common) I was getting the most amazing weapons you could ever imagine... Minimum hit spell you can get from a val runic is now about 43%, and you're getting 5 mods a time all with at least that intensity. SSI seemed quite rare with a Val runic though, for some reason.
[img]http://members.boards.ie/zyphorion/Squall%20Anim.gif[/img]

"Balanced" - the ability to use potions when wielding a bow

KoKane

Post by KoKane »

Well you know what this means dont you.

From a non osi players point of view (me), this looks like they have gone overboard with things like loot for example, with all the new patches and addons.
It now looks like they need to buff all the old stuff (old stuff, as in Ultima Online... remember that game?) Just to keep it up to date with itself.

Well thats the only reason or logic I can think of after reading that and asking why.

Great stuff is going to be worthless in no time surely?
Or will it be like WoW and they can start giving you +500 hp for every skill you have gm'd?
pro at everything except being pro

KoKane

Post by KoKane »

Btw I am referring to the entire patch notes and not just the runic changes.

Everything is getting buffed making it ridiculous overall. Not just in places. At least thats how its heading...

from my ex-player point of view.
pro at everything except being pro

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

which is better if everyone has uber items rather then one or 2 guilds..

but thats the ar
gimp weps will piss me off, if you have 3 ai mages running round with morths (sorry, ambers) sword its gonna be rl gay

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

Maybe they'll balance them later! (4 years later)
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

When everyone is super; no one is.
Signatures broken since 2009...