Atlantic faction event

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Atlantic faction event

Post by Calix »

6-7 of I-C are heading over to Atlantic for this faction event planned for march. Sounds like a good chance to wring a bit of fun from a game that seems to have less and less fun remaining.

Anyway, we're going to play under a different guildstone/name, mainly so we can get a chance to play alongside some old friends/enemies from Europa and Drach. Seems like a good opportunity to try something new in that regard.

If you're interested in playing with us, stick a post up here and tell us who you are/were. If we've played with/against you in the past, we'd love to get a chance to renew the aquaintance. If we don't know you, well, post here anyway, join up in the same faction as us and hopefully we'll get a chance to.

Few other things to note. The I-C crew will be taking reds over, mainly becouse none of us have very good blues, but it also gives us a chance to get involved in champ spawn action as well, and to terminate any idiots in our own faction. If other people are taking blues, that's fine.

Our ventrillo is hopefully big enough for everyone interested. As far as guilds go, i'm equally happy if people want to stick to playing on their own stones or come onto ours. (We'll probably resurrect zole's [(ry] guildname). The most important thing is we have a shared map and ventrillo.

As for faction, we're leaning towards CoM or Minax, for obvious reasons.

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

ok, you've twisted my arm, I'll come.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Brad

Post by Brad »

I'd like to be part of the group so im not completely oblitherated..... I'm Brad, i'm sure some of u know me ;)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Hi

I don't remember your name personally. Europa/Drach? guild/char? What era?

Nico

Re: Atlantic faction event

Post by Nico »

I'm in. Faction tamer at yer service.

Brad

Post by Brad »

Brad, Riceth's son, used to be uch before i got hacked.

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

I'll probably come across. Unsure which character yet however. Will be fun I hope.

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Hello all!

Im coming for this event. I will transfer my mage so i can do some x-healing :D
My char name will be Gandalf the II, hes a Parry mage, and made for teamfights, as he suxxs killing solo with.

120 mage
120 eval
120 wrestling
120 resist
100 medi
100 parry (with 49 dci, 60 dex, 80w ith pot for max usage)
40 chiv

Ive played in CoM faction for lots years on the EU shard and played in com guilds like. COM, C1A, and last in C*C which me and lots commies created together, when we had a rough time in CoM :shock: :D

Cheers!

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

I allready xfered a char to Atlantic. Kind of bored of no PvP on DF so i'll pvp there until the event

5x120 wepskill w/ tactics.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

hi can i plz join ic on this sahrd i have a dexter with sword hitting and hiding. i am a very good pk with over 15 kils to my name
Down with Scotland

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

We got UOAM?

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Yes I'm sure Calix or someone will pm you details. Anyone else from C*C planning to join in?
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Im trying to get some there, but Ex-C*C'er Marie Noobspiere will come.

we will see :D

Gandalf

Post by Gandalf »

Okay i might not come to this, because its being pushed back too mid-late march. And im going to Spain the 26th of march :?

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Are Bilskynub and Battyarse coming to this ?
Signatures broken since 2009...