zoles JAPAN thread

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Haven't updated for a while, been busy etc.

Finally on holiday, kind of. One school is closed until second week of January, and i'm finishing at the other school next year, now i'm just doing a few special events for them.

I've been really looking forward to this break, i've been working non stop for a few months. I can now understand why Japanese people can take stupid 1 week holidays to Europe. Because tbh when you work like a dog even two days off is like heaven.

I've been having various adventures recently, i'll give you a few highlights/pics.

This is a maid cosplay shop. You can buy all stuff maid here. It' kind of insane really, but anyone with even a bit of a lolita thing will find it appeal. So this one's for you Night.

I had a Xmas party at work recently. The manager of the school had a Santa girl outfit and her old nurse uniforms (she used to be a nurse.. duh), and really wanted everyone to dress up. So we did.

Good news:

17 year old girl.

Bad news:

23 year old faggot.

Last night I went to another party arranged by my friend. It wasn't a special date party just a regular one. Points if you can remember the name of this type of party without checking.

Anyway, as I mentioned a bit about it before, I thought I'd take a few pictures of it and give you a bit more detail.

Generally meet up and go to a restaurant/izakaya together.

Everyone eats and drinks a lot, it's very social. Generally two people arrange it, (as i said before). In general it's pretty bad form to invite real dogs or boring people, so most people are either cute/handsome or fun/rich.

The boys:

Despite retarded face from the one on the right (this is my friend, the organiser), all guys are considered decent looking and fun.

LOL like you give a fuck about boys.

Here are the girls.

I do want to point out that you can see just a hint of underwear in one of the pictures. While this was not intentional, it does serve as a reminder for all just how short Japanese skirts are. It's not considered slutty or whoreish, just fashionable.

The girl on the far right was a bit older than the others, but the rest were 29.

Just think for a second about English women who are 29. From what I understand, they live on council estates and have two kids and are kind of mental.

And people still ask me "Why did you go to Japan?".

Retards.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Kzar

Post by Kzar »

zole wrote:are kind of mental.
Being mental is a pre-requisite for being japanese.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

or finnish

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

the 3 "younger" ones are fit, not so sure bout the older one.

in your list;

fun/handsome/rich/good looking

now WTF are you doing there j.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

token round eye

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

ah i forgot he was the token. sorry my apoligies :cry:

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Sorry I just don't find any of these girls attractive. Maybe it's from watching films like the Grudge that they just scare me now. But seriously to me they look too weird, the Japs I find attractive are the more Westernised looking ones.

Happy fagmas though Zole, hope you've find yourself some nice boys now.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

One of them looks like my wife's cousin.
Scary.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

you seem to be spending a lot of time dressed as a woman lately

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I notice you failed to mention if this was a bad thing or not.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Please just admit to us that you are gay. You hang around with all these girls who want to touch your dong, but never have sex with them. You just do each other's nails and go maid outfit shopping, for yourself.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Hahaha jealous mofo's.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

[Sarcasm]

yeh im so so jealous of the pic of you in a dress, and the masses of women who you have turned down for sex

[/Sarcasm]

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

That's the thing though, there literally isn't enough time in the day for all the ladies I have to entertain.

You can make as many gay jokes as you want, bottom line is, I see more pussy in a month than you've seen in your life (not zim).

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

seeing it because they were short skirts and your a perv, is not sticking your willy in it :lol: