Slamers Rome adventures

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Slamers Rome adventures

Post by Lady Redname »

I didn't think it was fair that only zole got a thread for crazy stories, although expect this one to have far more drinking in it

ok

for those of you who didn't know i have been traveling Europe since the start of August, you can read all about it here: scott1928.livejournal.com

i came back to Rome and decided that since England is shit i am going to stay here for a year or so, i have been here 3 weeks now and seem to be getting a new crazy story every night, so i will write down the entertaining ones

after getting here i was supposed to set about finding a job, instead i sent some emails off and headed for a camp site and drank a lot, this is where we met the crazy russian, who you can see in action here (with commentry from the 18 year old former virgin aussie liz):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5DwXNaL4uk

from there i went to about 8 different hostels, i was kicked out of one for having a neighbor complain we were to noisy, i was then asked back because the place was boring and everyone was asking about me.

In another hostel i got the anger of the nuns after we decided to have a party.

after being here for a week and being seriously out of money i decided to have a night off (i failed, i got the sweats and cracked and had a couple of glasses of vodka) but the next day i set off around the city and ended up with a job in a hostel, its a shitty one and i will probably be leaving for a different one in the next few days since i met the owner last night.

But getting the job was a good thing because it meant i had a base and local contacts to make. This of course means the local pubs and clubs

Due to the fact that i work in a hostel i get to meet a lot of people, and i like to take people out drinking, so i struck up a deal with the local club, i bring them people, they give me free beer. This of course is a win win situation because it means i get people, and beer, and then the people buy me drinks as well and it all gets very messy, it also means its easy as fuck to pull.

Last night we were unfortunately very quiet and me and my mate Jeff were facing up to the fact we had no people and would have to pay for our drinks (and at 5 euro a pint that mounts up quick) so we decided to go and raid another bar for customers. there is another hostel/bar about a 10 min walk from me that stops serving at 1, so we walked up there and grabbed the whole lot of them, 35 people in total. this is a photo of some of them:

ill post more soon and there is loads of photos on facebook if you are on my list

also 2 random youtube videos:

Hannah Jeff and some Swedish girl dancing to wannabe, this would be ok if it wasn't taken at mid day and they were all sober:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y5QOXhTMDc

one of several videos i have of us murdering roxanne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V39xfgghjE

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

sorry i don't see any asians, not interesting.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

zole = jealous that slamers adventures>his

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I stopped reading Zole's thread at around halfway through the subject line.
This thread has more drunken debauchery.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

we just had 4 stunning blonde american girls check in, i put them in my room..

and they are all coming out later, result

Linus

Re: Slamers Rome adventures

Post by Linus »

Lady Redname wrote:so i struck up a deal with the local club, i bring them people, they give me free beer. This of course is a win win situation because it means i get people, and beer, and then the people buy me drinks as well and it all gets very messy, it also means its easy as fuck to pull.
:shock:

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

im a whore:

Also ill tell you about the germans:

a few days ago we were fucking around on the spanish steps about 11pm, we noticed a loud bunch of drunks and some really really gay dancing (i have a video of this, but its on my phone so its about 50mb) by 2 gay germans, we were confused because they were swearing at each other in English, but they we soon found they were all German (it is hilarious hearing a gay german shouting at his mate 'dance you fucking cunt' in bad english)

We got talking to them and discovered that they are a group of 44 school kids (all 17-18) on a history trip. we found the teachers and they were all smashed, so after they all decided to chant random German things and get the carabineri involved (i hid at this point, i stay well away from guns) we managed to round up a group of 25 and drag them all the way across town, on the metro and to our bar (word of advice for any travelling germans: don't follow 2 drunk english people across Rome, its just not wise)

after lots of dancing and good times in my club they all left but we agreed to meet them the next night, all 44 of them (thats 88 euros for me if they all show up)

Unfortunatly the next night when we went to meet them there was only the 2 gay guys, and strangly they didnt want to dance to themselfs, we asked them where everyone was and apparently after they got back to the hotel they were sick in the reception, destroyed a room, were sick on the floor of the public toilets etc.. and the lovely hotel staff got them out of bed at 8am and made them clean it up

i think 20 of them were sent back to Germany early

I cant decide wether this is a good story or not, we all had a great time, as did they. Its just that i thought Germans could drink

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

rofl slamer.

ah back in the day i remember rocking in 1 nite at uni and talking to "teddy" on vent @ like 3am.

on which note i get to get drunk tonite muwhahaha

Night
fIlThY cUnT

Post by Night »

slamer you stud 8)

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

its raining!

Im bored out of my skull at work and in the last 3 days have only managed to pull 1 aussie girl, dissapointing really.

Tonight i have managed to blag myself into a party at some swedish girls flat, apparently 4 of them live there and are all fit blondes

I cant wait..

Also there has been mental protests in the last few days, 25000 people marched through the city. ill try and get the photos up soon

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

You've got balls, I'll give you that. Don't think I could be living it up by myself. I don't understand how you can afford it though, especially as you were so skint last time I talked to you.

Part of me kinda regrets not coming with the I-C boyz to live it up, but I joined adult world to soon, woman etc :(

Post mucho's pics.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

i get paid from work, so its np, i get free drinks in the club, so thats np

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

i echo your sentiments nix, i too am in the same boat whilst my best mate is nailing nz aus etc and having a fucking ball. jealous.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

sux 2 b u guys.

me and slamer know how to live.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

zole wrote:sux 2 b u guys.

me and slamer know how to live.
In fairness I did the whole work in bars/drink every night/meet randoms most nights for 4 years....... granted it wasn't in a different country :(