Need some advice (UK dudes)

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Yeah they're taking the piss based on the presumption that you won't take it further, be nice to suprise them.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

My housemate called up again today and massively ranted. Looks like we may be able to come sort of agreement to terminate the lease. Obviously this is far from ideal as we'd need to find somewhere new....deposits etc. But might be the best in the long run.

Will have to wait and see how it develops over the coming week I guess.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Small update, we have the manager of our leasing agency coming around tomorrow to see the situation for themselves, judging by what was said to my flatmate (we had to raise the issue AGAIN yesterday), we maybe allowed to terminate our lease.

Mercury
[Trial, I-C]

Post by Mercury »

hijack time.

i today recieved my full deposit bk.

the deposit protection scheme arbitrated the preceeding and to my total surprise (not), the letting agent failed to cooperate, failed to produce any evidence, failed to return the fee into the scheme.

We have been given a cheque, and its now the deposit schemes responsibility to get the cash outa the agent. What makes this even more unbelievable is this agency has maybe 5/6 outlets in the midlands, its not just a single cowboy.