Digital Camerarrrz

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Digital Camerarrrz

Post by Calix »

Any recommendations? £150 max

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Panasonic Lumix are highly recommended by everyone I know IRL who has one.
The Lumix DMC-FS7 should cost around £120 - £130.

Personally I just stick to Sony for products which I'm not too sure about as you can never go wrong with Sony stuff.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Stretch your budget 20 or 30 quid to get the Panasonic Lumix TZ6. It's exactly the same as its more expensive brother the TZ7 but can only record SD Video not HD video.

What you get for your money is a compact form camera with an incredible 12X optical zoom and this alone makes it worth the purchase. But on top of that the photo options are excellent allowing things like a long exposure to take shots of starry skies in complete darkness, night city shots etc. Even using just the auto mode it takes awesome photos.

It's also one of the few cameras with a wide angle lens allowing to take either standard 4:3 or 3:2 shots or proper wide screen panoramic shots in 16:9 which are great for fitting more in the photo and also fit properly on widescreen monitors and TVs.

There's a few different colours available including red, black and blue.

I've got the predecessor the TZ5 which has a 10X zoom and 7mp and even though that is a cpl of years old now, it still takes awesome photos.
Last edited by Zim Zum on Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Zim Zum wrote: take shots of starry skies in complete darkness, night city shots etc.
Slow down soldier... he just wants to take topless pics of the bird across the road when she is getting changed.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

As usual Zim encourages me to spend more than I should. Gonna get the TZ6

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

lol Zim always does that but he puts his point across so well. It's not just "get this" but gives you good reaosns to do so. I want to buy it now as well and I wasn't looking for a new camera.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Noxin
BENEFIT CHEAT

Post by Noxin »

I've heard good things.
YOUR GAMES ARE THE GAYIST THING EVER ACRCADEN CRUSADE WAS EPIC FAIL AND SO WAS ANY THING U MADE WITH A P THE REST WAS JUST FLAT OUT GAY U DONT DESERVE LIFE NO U DONT DESERVE ANYTHING U ARE JUST A GAY MORON WHO NEEDS TO GET A LIFE

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

is that the prototype of das protektor

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

I finally bought one. Should be here this week.

Villa sorry i've not done anything about your flooring this week, been on some shitty shifts. I have sorted out an absolute ton of samples for you though, will ring/text tomorrow