FIFA 10

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I have an established online presence at numerous popular destinations on the world wide web.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Benn

Post by Benn »

Villa we do play games together

Just not with you

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Oh good, I wouldn't want to raise the standards.
Signatures broken since 2009...

King Cyric
N3cr0 fr0m H3ll

Post by King Cyric »

top class repartee :|

so whats the verdict on fifa?
Jack (Bauer) and Jill went up the hill. Only Jack came down. Jill was a fucking terrorist.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Played a bit today at a mates, easily the best football game i've played since sensi, moves flow so nicely, doesn't seem at all 'set'... I've not played fifa or pro evo for about 3 years though so no idea how it compares to recent ones.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Yeah it's good, shame I'm a bit gash. Struggle to score 1vs1's and havent got the hang of crosses/corners/freekicks yet... Seem to win the majority of my matches in the last 5 minutes.

Also, is it just me or does the computer score an amazing amount of free kicks within 30-35 yards?

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

Yeah 1 on 1s are kind of tough, but I'm getting better at them. I still can't decide if the finesse shot button helps me score or not, but I try to use it for low shots to the corner when 1 on 1. My goals are usually very crafted and I'm not scoring any belters at all. I can't remember a single goal from outside the area that I've scored. You need to be pretty decent and quick with passes to beat this game, and defending seems disproportionately hard.

Just moved onto the world class difficulty though, it's a big step up from pro but I'm starting to manage victories now.

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Havent tried this version yet, but from my experience, the awesome goals, crosses and such come after a while, just have to get properly used to the mechanics. Thats atleast how its been in previous versions. Also finesse shot didnt use to be such a difference unless your far out or out on the sides.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Poom_of_PALADIN

Post by Poom_of_PALADIN »

I like it ,

Poom_ on psn if you want to add me

Haven't been able to put some proper time into it yet but just seems more fluid than 09 , probably cause of the 360 dribble thing

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

Figured I could improve and have more of a challenge if I chose a lower team than the mighty liverpool, so I chose Bolton for manager mode on world class. Only done friendlies so far, but I bought some brazilian striker called HULK and he got a brace in his first game. Sols 3 other players for about 5-6m total and spent all my remaining budget on the staff upgrades.

OZLFC on 360, think i have most of you anywayz

Angus

Post by Angus »

I bought HULK in Football Manager - he's a pro.

FM is out soon right?

There goes my life =(
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/lazzaro306/WoodySig1.jpg[/img]
[url=http://gamingheroes.proboards42.com/index.cgi/]4tw Clan Forums[/url]

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

30th of oct i think. looks pretty awesome

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

What's new in this version? I loved the match engine in the last one, but the millions of things you had to tinker with in pre match just annoyed me to the point where I stopped playing

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

Theres a few things. Improved the matchengine furter graphicswise and stuff afaik. Also possible to do quick changes to tactics etc during match without having to go into the proper tactics screen.

Added a sort of tactics wizard which is supposed to make it easier to make tactics, fixed a bit with player roles. possible to have deep lying midfielder, ball winning midfielder, deep lying playmaker, attacking playmaker, etc.

Havent done much reading, but seems they've added a few things ive been missing before.

Think they've continued with the press conference bullshit, but even expanded it with more questions etc. which is a bit shit

Superfast Oz
Cardinal Chunder

Post by Superfast Oz »

so basically nothing then