uosecondage.com

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Coli_

Re: uosecondage.com

Post by Coli_ »

Nice one, appreciated. Nice one with the tower, what's the scam with the map? Does this shard have good potential for scams/grief/general hilarity?

senji

Post by senji »

Starcraft 2 has online play I think.

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

Coli_ wrote:Nice one, appreciated. Nice one with the tower, what's the scam with the map? Does this shard have good potential for scams/grief/general hilarity?

Definitely. The T-Map scam was just selling level 1's as level 4/5's, because they don't have the 'devoius' etc description so you have to take someone's word for it. They shouldn't have taken mine, made a killing from it.

There's less new players on this shard so you don't get that element I guess, but that's always gona be the case on freeshards really. For the most part the player base seemed quite good, pretty active, good mix of PK's / PvMers around, can go PKing crafters if you can be bothered. The few times Oz and I played together we managed a bit of griefing, luring, running through firefields etc, chars are pretty much finished but for some reason we kinda stopped playing just as we did all the hard work and got a tower^^
Down with Scotland

Coli_

Post by Coli_ »

Firefield running, luring etc and other general gayness is what I'm interested in really at the moment. Just in the mood for some comedy.

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

Alright well pop in IRC sometime, quakenet #infernal_covenant and give me a shout, won't be around tomorrow night but after that is fine, and I will give you some shiz to get started.
Down with Scotland

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Me and several of my REAL buddies from my new guild played this shard for some time.
It was too much effort, so now we play TF2 instead.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

You mean you posted on the forums?

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Yes.
But it was enjoyable, and there was a distinct lack of Welsh people.
Signatures broken since 2009...