uosecondage.com

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

uosecondage.com

Post by Fatalist »

Dudes,

Lets play UO. Yes really!

uosecondage.com - replica of T2A

Madspeed Oz and I already play, as does one of his mates. Clx is joining next week and Pad-R-Sux is making an account tomorrow. SWEET.

So easy to get going, I macro'ed casually for a week, and have a usable bard and near fully trained thief I've been playing - really effortless to get the bulk of it done.

We're kinda setup already - Oz has an Lshape a 30 second run from destard, and I have a 7x7 1 screen down against the mountain from Destard too. I've nearly finished training magery on my to-be tamer and I'll be making some runebooks over the weekend to help you guys get around (just don't forget they're not blessed!) and I'll be putting some money aside for another mid sized house to use as a HQ. We of course have an I-C guildstone, and the best character names in town (grenadier/Mortar Squad)

The shard is really active, around 200+ players online peak hours (lots more clients but a lot of macroers obviously) and there's definitely activity around all the usual spots, dungeons, XR, bux etc. You can gm your magery and resist with around 80k of regs approx, this is just a few casual hours pvm over the course of a few days, really minimal effort. Definitely lots of scope for thieving, and general pvp/pking too. Pretty good community, reasonable mix of retards/decent people which makes irc lively.

Best part about this shard above other freeshards is there's no 'donation' system, donations are just that, and there's no ingame reward. Nobody is running around with gimp items etc, and everyone has to work/scam for what they have, it's a good system and there's still an economy with rare traders, and trade crafters etc.

It would be great if we could get a few of you to just give it a go, you can download everything you need here - http://www.uosecondage.com/downloads.aspx and be setting up your character within the hour.

Give it a go, I'll help you get started as well as I can. Any questions post them here, but most of all, download the fookin client!
Down with Scotland

Ingo
Author of "Stripper Assassin"

Post by Ingo »

This is like a 2004 thread that calix usually bumps

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Ingo wrote:This is like a 2004 thread that calix usually bumps
Indeed; I actually found myself checking the post date a couple of lines in.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Poom_of_PALADIN

Post by Poom_of_PALADIN »

Hey Fatalist, I have an untrained char on there, got a few questions, is the pvp mostly faction or what ?

also, how did you get that many regs ? lots of player vendors?

is there no anti macro code so i can just stand in a spot and cast?

is skill gain accelerated?

I tried to play but didnt rly know what to do , i cant even kill a skeleton, i cant afford any more bandages, and i cant afford to buy skills from npcs either, how did u start?

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

Alright poom,

There's lots of player vendors selling regs in 1k batches, only a slight markup on NPC vendors, usually 1gp per reg each, so you spend 4k rather than 3k for example. You don't need more than 2k of each reg for fireball, lightning, ebolt, FS, eq. I guess you think I meant 80k regs, i meant 80k golds worth of regs :)

Don't see any factions at all really, think they possibly cam in p16, or a bit before? not sure they were in t2a, I didn't play back then first time around. There's a bit of order/chaos around actually, but for the most part its just pking/thieving. No anti macro code no, i've trained every skill so far on the same spot/target. Provo isn't difficulty based either for example, you could technically GM provo with 2 horses in your house locked apart by boxes, same goes for just about every skill. It really is pretty easy, but some things gain quite slow (thinking melee) and even that's not too bad. I'm happy to loan my bard out to whoever needs it to make some quick cash in destard, shit melee skills but can do the job.

Yesterday I was at the bank after getting killed, there were some tame horses/ostards near each other that someone was selling. a different person came running along asking how much they were, i said '600g please' and he gave it to me right away lol. Not much gain money wise but definitely made me laugh, and he had a bit of a rant too.

Definitely some potential here if we get a crew together. Join us.
Down with Scotland

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Yeah no factions in that era, will be either order/chaos, guildwar or just red v blue

Poom_of_PALADIN

Post by Poom_of_PALADIN »

Fatalist wrote:Alright poom,

There's lots of player vendors selling regs in 1k batches, only a slight markup on NPC vendors, usually 1gp per reg each, so you spend 4k rather than 3k for example. You don't need more than 2k of each reg for fireball, lightning, ebolt, FS, eq. I guess you think I meant 80k regs, i meant 80k golds worth of regs :)

Don't see any factions at all really, think they possibly cam in p16, or a bit before? not sure they were in t2a, I didn't play back then first time around. There's a bit of order/chaos around actually, but for the most part its just pking/thieving. No anti macro code no, i've trained every skill so far on the same spot/target. Provo isn't difficulty based either for example, you could technically GM provo with 2 horses in your house locked apart by boxes, same goes for just about every skill. It really is pretty easy, but some things gain quite slow (thinking melee) and even that's not too bad. I'm happy to loan my bard out to whoever needs it to make some quick cash in destard, shit melee skills but can do the job.

Yesterday I was at the bank after getting killed, there were some tame horses/ostards near each other that someone was selling. a different person came running along asking how much they were, i said '600g please' and he gave it to me right away lol. Not much gain money wise but definitely made me laugh, and he had a bit of a rant too.

Definitely some potential here if we get a crew together. Join us.
cool, im gonna play more, will macro provo all day when im at work and hopefully decentish when i get back

amber

Post by amber »

hmm if i wasnt buggering off to europe for 5 months I'd love to have got involved :(

however! if I have internet access where I'm staying, I'm in!
[img]http://premium1.uploadit.org/willgill/uopics/durisig.jpg[/img]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

No thanks mates keeping that demon locked away, take lots of screenshots though 8)

Benn

Post by Benn »

amber wrote:hmm if i wasnt buggering off to europe for 5 months I'd love to have got involved :(

however! if I have internet access where I'm staying, I'm in!
Europe has internet too

Ingo
Author of "Stripper Assassin"

Post by Ingo »

I'm going to make a t hunter.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Ingo wrote:I'm going to make a t hunter.
duel

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Amber what are you doing in Europez?

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

rarehunting irl
Down with Scotland

amber

Post by amber »