Whatever happened to

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Kash

Re: Whatever happened to

Post by Kash »

only time i ever got a kill in...

Justy Perfect

Post by Justy Perfect »

"EEV, as above.."

I still play WoW, and I think some still do. However I`m now in a dutch guild on Skullcrusher so no contact anymore with the old EEV`s with the exception of some chat on Facebook every now and then.
[img]http://sorro.250free.com/Justy/JustyPerfect.jpg[/img]

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

This is like some grandad's convention.
"when I was in the WARcraft..."
Signatures broken since 2009...

Baphomet

Post by Baphomet »

Eeeee I remember when all this were fields. . .

Warcraft sucks. Warhammer sucked even more. In fact PC gaming sucks!

/waves at Justy and goes back to playing Red Dead Redemption

Justy Perfect

Post by Justy Perfect »

/wave at baph...

Me thinks you have some other "playing" to do this week :wink:
[img]http://sorro.250free.com/Justy/JustyPerfect.jpg[/img]

Petra

Post by Petra »

Poor old UO, Europa is reduced to taking pvp lessons from Blazing.

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-europa/2 ... chool.html
[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.jones27/PetraPiper.jpg[/img]
Barian's Mall, Yewdale
Coordinates: 57° 7' N, 25° 22' W (Tram)
Molly Fyde's Emporium, Moonglow Gate, Siege Perilous

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Does anyone even remember this guy from before Samurai Empire? It's BLAZING INFERNO or whatever, right? Was he in AI or something? My memory gets worse..

Petra

Post by Petra »

yes it's Blazing Inferno. The idea of him teaching people to pvp and fully use uoassist is hysterical, since it's common knowledge he uses just about every third party proggy except the legit one :D
[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.jones27/PetraPiper.jpg[/img]
Barian's Mall, Yewdale
Coordinates: 57° 7' N, 25° 22' W (Tram)
Molly Fyde's Emporium, Moonglow Gate, Siege Perilous

blue

Post by blue »

hello! Its Biff here :)

in answer to the question EK is playing WoW on Aggramar server. As far as im aware they are all ok. i did a couple of stints in wow but could never be bothered with the hardcore raiding they did, and tbh the EK i knew changed massively into EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!

i am still in uo on drachs, after a lot of messing about i came back to uo and have to say am quite enjoying it.

certain people went off the radar, i know lamb (lambana mclogan) threw himself into work and was getting married (possibly is now married tbh, been a while since i spoke to him), calas i have not heard from for a long time, but he may possibly be in wow still.
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Alright Biff, good to see you're still around.

Drach? Last time I played it I was literally the only person in Felucca. Who still plays there now? Anyone from p25 era?

blue

Post by blue »

some of what used to be ChG still play, Scotswife/Faithless/Linus etc but they now run under the banner of D! they have some of the last remnants of PVP! with them too, the likes of Greg/North etc.

basically you only ever see them on in numbers, 1 or 2 forget it, they must have at least 5-6people available with 1-2 dismount tamers before they venture out to fight 2 people lol.

Not sure who else you would remember tbh. theres a few europa players come over, Frankie ring any bells???? and some TMG guild that are awful....myself and force were fighting them 6v2 for like an hour before they got lucky and put Force in stat, and when i say lucky we put 2 of them in stat and they managed to disturb my heal at the right moment.

Drachs is kinda empty like Fern told you, but it is still quite fun, the guild im in been popping harries left right and centre to bring the opposing faction guilds out in numbers, been quite good lately :)
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

blue wrote:some of what used to be ChG still play, Scotswife/Faithless/Linus etc but they now run under the banner of D! they have some of the last remnants of PVP! with them too, the likes of Greg/North etc.

basically you only ever see them on in numbers, 1 or 2 forget it, they must have at least 5-6people available with 1-2 dismount tamers before they venture out to fight 2 people lol.

Not sure who else you would remember tbh. theres a few europa players come over, Frankie ring any bells???? and some TMG guild that are awful....myself and force were fighting them 6v2 for like an hour before they got lucky and put Force in stat, and when i say lucky we put 2 of them in stat and they managed to disturb my heal at the right moment.

Drachs is kinda empty like Fern told you, but it is still quite fun, the guild im in been popping harries left right and centre to bring the opposing faction guilds out in numbers, been quite good lately :)
Nice to see you post on the forum. Seeing anyone from UO past makes me feel very nostalgic. Those were good days!
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it

Sauron

Post by Sauron »

The rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

uded. Bitch

Yasranea

Post by Yasranea »

Hi there,

Theristis was in some progaming WOW guild named METHOD last time I checked (~2y ago)
I am enjoying EVE Online - Really nice game with alot of "community content" since CCP fails hard in creating content of their own ^^