Whatever happened to

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Re: Whatever happened to

Post by Calix »

Hi Yas, good to hear from you. Are you in touch with any more Drachenfels people from the era we played there?

EVE seems great - I just found it really daunting when I tried it.

Yasranea

Post by Yasranea »

Sadly I am not in touch with anybody from there anymore. I reactivated several times for 1 month and hung out with some of the former ChG guys. Most of the ppl i still got in ICQ but i cba to reinstall that. =)

Well I read about your plans in the other subforum and am really excited about that. =)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Good to hear. If you're interested in getting involved in testing let me know. We've got the server up and running most days, and a private dev/testing forum. We're about ready to start getting more people involved.

Yasranea

Post by Yasranea »

Sure - I would really like to!

But tbh I am not so active anymore like in my collegedays - But if that is no problem count me in!

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Same goes for all of us really - I'm stuck at work for 48 hours now in the next 4 days!:(

I'll access you to the testing forum and you can just get involved if and when you have the time.

Yasranea

Post by Yasranea »

Apropos EVE - That's how fleetfights are... =)

Benn

Post by Benn »

Yasranea wrote:Apropos EVE - That's how fleetfights are... =)
If only actually playing it looked anything like that at all~

Pareto

Post by Pareto »

Hail thee!

Hahaha, this forum is still active? Luv it! :D

Hi all and hi Yas! :-)

I used to play a lot of wow and was pretty active till patch to lvl 70 came. Activated my UO-acc by time and enjoyed some pvm, building sick armor and adventerous char-setups. Finally I created the ultimate pvm-machine rofl. The game was so messed up, that i was able to solo doom incl. DF with a luck suit lol.

WOW I played on frostwolf, where most of Drachenfels people went. RMC sucked pretty bad in wow. I played a lot of time with Drake/Steve O. from -+- and still have contact to him. He still plays wow.

By time I Corp-Por Seth von Saljeth irl. His acc is still active in order to hold his castle and the TC/TG stone I think. But he doesn´t play anymore as there is nobody playing at all. :-P Talked to him lately about joining a freeshard for a while.

Also I have contact to Lai´Ve Style. He became one of my best friends irl rofl. He still plays a lot of games, but nothing lasts longer than 4 weeks except Civilization.

If anyone remembers Zachary: I think he still starts playing any game that offers pvp and still rules in almost any game. Think he is very active in wow and when arena rankings were introduced to wow he was in top 3 in 2vs2 I think.

Ah. Melissan. Mel doesn´t play anything anymore is I know. But didn´t talk to him for a long time.

Don´t know if you guys remember Drizzt or if that was after your time on Drachenfels!? He was GM of a pvm guild that reminded me a lot of EK. Nice people introducing new players to Fel and doing mainly pvm in Fel. Guild was called WIR. He still plays UO.

I think that´s all I know about former players.. due to facebook and gaming activities I kicked icq and so lots of contacts broke down.

Anyway nice to see some of you are still here and remember the great times of wasting plenty of time in front of a computer. :D
Team Goat

[img]http://hazzel.net/cede/roster/addons/siggen/sig.php/Trammelian.png[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Good to hear from you mate. I remember all those names except Drizzt!

Seth/Lai've/Zach were all good enemies. Melissan was retarded. hah.

I remember our last Drachenfels run in 2007-ish you had a nice group with Zampano, Jonny Cox, Krystosso, etc?

Oh, what guild were you in on Drach before you joined TC/TG, I can't remember. ChG?

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

I know Drizzet is a massively common name but was it Drizzet d'urden or something? Or am I thinking of someone else?
No to U

Pareto

Post by Pareto »

Think last time we met I teamed up with Krystosso and Coffee. Coffee had like 10 accounts und created like 5 chars per day, so it´s hard to say what his main was. :-) I think at this time he played with Miss Ma Baker or something. But he was ace! I think we fought somewhere in T2A. Desert!? That was really fun and I think it was the last good team fight I had in UO.

I didn´t team up with Johnny Cox or Zampano, maybe the just dropped in the fight!? I never used to be in guilds. With pub 22 I reactivated my acc after a very long timeout from UO and joined EK as I spent plenty time with El Cid from EK. By pub 26 I was invited to TG and left EK to focus on pvp.

Well. Probably WIR and Drizzt became most active after you left. When I think back it was after most of EK left UO for WOW. Drizzt is Drizzt. Drizzt D´urden or something was some retard from OMG nor!?

Jesus. Time went on so quickly. I registered for this forum in january 2005. Har har!

To feed some memories take a look on probably the first screenshot I took of an I-C. You spammed this [invul] shit and got reported for hacking like hell. HAHA! Quality! And me ded. :oops:
Attachments
Cyric
Cyric
Cyric.JPG (17.97 KiB) Viewed 14429 times
Team Goat

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

haha. Brilliant pic. You got any more? As you may have guessed I love UO pics, especially from that era.

Oh and I thought you were in that [CP] guild with Zamp and co. Memory failing me.

TC/TG doesn't exist anymore, I guess?

Pareto

Post by Pareto »

I got plenty pics, but I think they are on another harddisc.. I´m worried they might have gone forever. I´ll check in the days.

The TC/TG stone is still held by Seth I think. But noone playing anymore since the start of WOW. :/
Team Goat

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

In case anyone cares, I am still alive and my ego is larger than ever.
But then again, is it really an ego if you know for a FAKT that you are better than most of your peers (which leads to the question "are they really your peers if you are better than them?"). First amongst equals? yeah right.

Anyway, hi.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Hi Pareto welcome back. Always nice to see faces from the UO past.

God I miss those days, no game will ever match UO for sheer scope alone, let alone the quality of pvp.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it