welcome to the jungle man

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Re: welcome to the jungle man

Post by Calix »

Haxxed games I think. I bought a 360 a couple of years ago but have barely played it. I know Toki/Benn and a cpl others make much more use of theirs.

...and yeah you're prob right about guilds/groups. The two things we had going for us mostly = irc and the fact that 90% of us are within 3 hours travel of each other...

What are you going to do after you're finished with studying?

Winder
VIKING BOAT MUSEUM

Post by Winder »

used to play a fair bit of Xbox, but havent for about 6-7 months now. Dont even have mine hooked up where i live atm. Have no time for games really. Only play FM. And chess.
[img]http://www.uded.net/uo/Windar/catsig2.gif[/img]

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Moscow is somewhere I quite fancy going, actually remember squall saying how good it was a few years ago. Think he went with his school or something? We are considering working in Australia for a year, but we'll wait and see.

I'm pretty settled, bought a flat with the girlfriend etc, starting a new job today, although I've been in a steady job for a few years now.

Unfortunately I haven't seen any of these gayers in a few years now, largely my own fault but still keep in touch.

Congrats on your degree/job etc.
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

You need to get back in the loop Nix. My 30th next year. You can't miss that one.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Calix wrote:You need to get back in the loop Nix. My 30th next year. You can't miss that one.
I remember you as a 21 year old.
Signatures broken since 2009...