so UOSA is pretty good...

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Villa
Devon Knows

Re: so UOSA is pretty good...

Post by Villa »

Kilometres...
This country sacrificed so much in order to maintain the imperial system.
You guys should be ashamed.

Anyway, someone go get Squall LIONHEART and PAIN to come and play, for old times sake.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Benn

Post by Benn »

Villa wrote:Kilometres...
are you complaining that YUM used KM and not miles??????????????????

Munky

Post by Munky »

I just downloaded the client :)

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Benn wrote:
Villa wrote:Kilometres...
are you complaining that YUM used KM and not miles??????????????????
Yeah, he should l2British

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Munky wrote:I just downloaded the client :)
HAIL

Munky

Post by Munky »

Villa wrote:
Munky wrote:I just downloaded the client :)
HAIL
SUP

I've forgotton how to play UO.. I ran around wbb for a while, trained some hiding and logged off..

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

hahah Munkz. If you're serious about playing I'll get you sorted out with the basics to start.

Munky

Post by Munky »

Calix wrote:hahah Munkz. If you're serious about playing I'll get you sorted out with the basics to start.
I'd say I'm ranging from inquisitive to serious about it ;)
That would be great though mate, if possible..
Been so long since I've even seen screenshots of UO, getting huge nostalgia hits everywhere I turn. Didnt even know about Second Age until I randomly saw an [I-C] tag in an SC2 IRC room and it turned out to be Fatalist :D
Good to see you guys are still around, can't specifically remember but I think I was probably a massive dick back in the Europa days, so apologies for that :oops:

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Hah no you were alright, just young. I gave you a ton of hassle I think. Funny how old 'enemies' become old friends with the passage of time.

You probably want to make yourself some kind of bard-dexxer for money making, will set you up with some start up funds and a place to macro if you like. Start out with 50 provo/50 healing. High Int as well, hardest stat to gain.

Heard anything from Sonez in last cpl years? Been a long while since he checked in here.

Munky

Post by Munky »

Calix wrote:Hah no you were alright, just young. I gave you a ton of hassle I think. Funny how old 'enemies' become old friends with the passage of time.

You probably want to make yourself some kind of bard-dexxer for money making, will set you up with some start up funds and a place to macro if you like. Start out with 50 provo/50 healing. High Int as well, hardest stat to gain.

Heard anything from Sonez in last cpl years? Been a long while since he checked in here.
Ye it was years ago..
Well I was thinking of making a tamer/bard for the moment - 50 Taming 50 Provo, never had a Bard/Dexxer before, I imagine they can be pretty efficient for money making when you first start.
Nah I havent heard from Sonez in yeaaars, I think I might still have him on my MSN though. The only person Im still in contact with from UO is Klev, aka Thabutcha or something, Swedish ELR ;)

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

If you've got the patience taming is a great skill as you'd expect. Obviously a bit of a bastard to raise though. If you're prepared to do it then go for it, I wouldn't fancy the hassle personally though. Provo/Music = easy.

Munky

Post by Munky »

Almost GM Music, I have an overwhelming feeling of achievement..

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Blast from the pasttttttt.

What you doing irl now? Still in twickenham? It's amazing that I remember where you live.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Munky

Post by Munky »

zole wrote:Blast from the pasttttttt.

What you doing irl now? Still in twickenham? It's amazing that I remember where you live.
:shock:
That is kinda weird that you remember that..
I actually just recently moved to Bristol with the ladyfriend, attempting to find something resembling a 'proper' job.. But no luck just yet.
Other than that, pretty good ;)

How about you mate?
I read quite alot of your Japan thread a while ago, looked like an awesome time. xD

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

I have an amazing memory for unimportant trivial shit. Your thief was called Yoink Artson or something like that. You were in a band called Perfect Flaw. You might have a younger sister, I'm a bit fuzzy on that. Think your name is similar to my own. Thats pretty much the end of my Munky file.

Heard the UK is aids for work at the moment. Good luck finding a job. Have you considered moving to Bedford?

Japan is best. If you want to read more Japan shit have a look at blog of gayness.

http://superwet.tumblr.com/
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]