I-C History

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Re: I-C History

Post by Calix »

Lets not forget the genesis of Slamer's forum title: The two man guild that used to come to Shame with guild titles of WAR ME HOMO.

zole
ladyboycrush.com

Post by zole »

Lady Redname wrote:im fairly sure i killed you atleast twice on storm

im trying to remember when i changed ghost from thief to stealth pk, i know i got a good 6-8 months out of him terrorizing the elder gazer room.

Trying to think what happened to s!s as well. I had completely forgotten about it
Absolutely no way did you ever kill me on storm, unless you were part of a big gank. In terms of threat, I ranked you above Petra Fyde but less than Crest Lavender.
[img]http://www.photobasement.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/deeaaaaaaad.jpg[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Slamer it has to be one of the biggest miracles of UO that you ever killed anyone pre-AOS - I remember your traceroutes..

270-360ms pings, 20% packetloss, 30 hops around Europe, before pinging to a server located less than 100 miles from where you lived. wtf ISP was that?

Also remember one time of me and you gating to Destard on our stat-reds, and both being dead before our screens had loaded. Skills.

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

Calix wrote:Lets not forget the genesis of Slamer's forum title: The two man guild that used to come to Shame with guild titles of WAR ME HOMO.
me and snake pretty much closed down the elder gazer room

got so many kills there it was daft

then i started up the eu branch of GUL and made even more people cry

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

You and someone from DJs were GM's of GUL when I joined? Can't remember the guys from DJs name.
Pad was in on mARTIGAN - not many others? Then we joined ELR about 3 days later.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

I notice the continuous absence of me and where I put you lot on the map.
Oh well; every glorious Lineker has needed his unsung Beardsley I guess.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

zole wrote: Sometimes blue Joe was super awesome and dangerous, able to kill everyone. And sometimes Joe was controlling the character.
Still making me laugh.

Petra

Post by Petra »

zole wrote:
Lady Redname wrote:im fairly sure i killed you atleast twice on storm

im trying to remember when i changed ghost from thief to stealth pk, i know i got a good 6-8 months out of him terrorizing the elder gazer room.

Trying to think what happened to s!s as well. I had completely forgotten about it
Absolutely no way did you ever kill me on storm, unless you were part of a big gank. In terms of threat, I ranked you above Petra Fyde but less than Crest Lavender.
Oy!
ok I know I was pretty dreadful. But the biggest scare I got was when surrounded by you lot in Fire and told to 'pick one'. I picked Wild Cat. Only she really wasn't set up to fight a dexxer and about halfway through I had the dreadful thought 'If I'm not careful here I'm going to damn well win this! Then where will I be?' First, last and only time I ever threw a fight. Rest of the time I didn't need to, everyone wiped the floor with me. :D
[img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/robert.jones27/PetraPiper.jpg[/img]
Barian's Mall, Yewdale
Coordinates: 57° 7' N, 25° 22' W (Tram)
Molly Fyde's Emporium, Moonglow Gate, Siege Perilous

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

haha, good old ManCat.

Future
Fat IRL

Post by Future »

Awesome screenies forgot how much PvP there was in AOS, the raids on champs were always a hoot.

I agree with Zim looking back it was a good time, even if he didnt mention one of the greatest healers in UO history.
[img]http://kuntz.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/UO/ICvillage.JPG[/img]

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Finally fixed the pictures after 3 years.

Zim Zum
DAS PROBLEM

Post by Zim Zum »

Calix wrote:Finally fixed the pictures after 3 years.
Good work hero, some real gems here.
NEVER enter Felucca.
In time, Felucca will die AND evil will die with it