War Thunder

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

War Thunder

Post by Nixon »

Anyone playing this..?

War Thunder
War Thunder is an MMO combat game dedicated to World War II military aviation, armored vehicles, and fleets. You will take part in all of the major combat battles, fighting with real players all over the world.

War Thunder offers a highly detailed and personalized aviation experience, giving players access to hundreds models of planes with detailed cockpits, dozens of upgradeable weapons, and flying skills that can be honed and improved with each mission. Thanks to the game’s painstaking attention to detail, you’ll truly feel like a World War II fighter pilot as you plunge into battle.

The genuine World War II experience isn’t limited to the skies. The massive historical battles featured in War Thunder cannot be fought by aviation alone, so the game will also expose players to combat on land and at sea.
Features include:
• Varied PvP-experiences set in full-scale combat missions
• Multiple settings options allow advanced virtual pilots and beginners to enjoy playing the game together
• Rich PvE content: dynamic campaigns, solo missions, mission editor, and much more for single-player and cooperative gameplay
• Impressive diversity includes detailed models of planes and their cockpits, as well as tanks and ships
• Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects, and beautiful music
I downloaded this on Sunday, I'm absolutely terrible but quite enjoying it.
No to U

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Re: War Thunder

Post by Calix »

Nice one, will have a look.

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

Played it a bit more last night, quite enjoying it. The arcade mode suits me a lot as its very much a game you can just pickup and play.
No to U

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

So is this going to remain free to play once the beta is over?
Signatures broken since 2009...