Villa, Zim, u

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Villa, Zim, u

Post by Calix »

Villa
Devon Knows

Re: Villa, Zim, u

Post by Villa »

Without reading the whole article, I would say this is another reason why this country needs a revolution and a fresh beginning.
All politicians of all allegiances need to be removed and replaced by those who actually represent the wishes of the people.

Article after article points to levels of corruption within our government where they pander to their rich friends in the private sector and allow policies to be influenced.
In the end those who suffer greatest are the hard working ones like us. The poor will largely still get a free ride and the rich will not feel the impact. It's the lower middle classes and the upper working classes who are bearing the weight of all the wrong decisions made by government. We are the ones who will continue to have to bail out the economic failures brought about by the last two governments.

I am still furious that so many ordinary people outside of the financial industry have lost their jobs as a result of the previous labour government bailing the banks out.
The current government (as confirmed by your article) stumbles from one ridiculous decsion to another without batting an eye lid and permanently being in denial.
It isn't through retardedness though; there is deliberate policy and planning behind these decisions that are screwing over everyone bar the rich and/or friends of the party.

Bring forth the guillotine.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Agree with all of that.

Belgarion
FISSURE OF WOE

Post by Belgarion »

Rofl, as i was reading Villas post i was thinking "i pretty much disagree with all of that", and then i see Calix` post.

funny
I-Cers about my joining I-C:
Clx: "risk", "what? dont", "I`ll object"
Future: "fucked up"
Villa: "dirty and unclean"
senj: "guildhopper"

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

Belgarion wrote:Rofl, as i was reading Villas post i was thinking "i pretty much disagree with all of that", and then i see Calix` post.

funny
You are so lucky I only just read that comment.
Signatures broken since 2009...