Is there Honor among the wicked

We've got a rune marked in your mum's bedroom.

Moderators: Benn, Calix, senji

Rolend NHS

Is there Honor among the wicked

Post by Rolend NHS »

Hail,
I am Rolend guildmaster of NHS from LS shard on Draconfell. We play latter hours then you guys so we dont get to see much of you :{ A few weeks ago we went on an early hunt in despise. We wanted to see how our secondary chars (some didnt even have max stats yet) could hold up to the locals. Well to our suprise I-C shows up. WOOPS !! lol

Well your teamwork was the best I have seen on drac, actually one of the best I have ever seen. Deffinitly hats off to your team leader and channel commanders. There was no cheatting just great UO. The reason I think the locals think you guys cheat so much is 1- They have never seen orgainization like that 2- Most of em suck really bad.

Well reason for posting up on your boards I had a friend of a member want to start playing so we guilded him. He got his char together and we got him some armor and a legacy. Well the retard didnt auto insure. I-C oppend the courpse and WOO HOO !! Arties and barbed kitt armor!! ya cant ever find that pvm. He was being looted and I attacked after the battle was over trying to save his stuff. You were nice enough to give Rez to us to regroup and I attacked 1-1 in hopes to grab an item or 2. For that I apoligise but I had to try.

We were all leaving the dungeon and I-C threw a gate to a members fell house. I followed with my red. Fully expecting a 7-1 gank I told my members to stay behind. To my suprise one of your members came from inside the house alone and let me explain what had happened I explained he was new and offered to buy the items back. He went and confered with the other members and they came out as a group. They then presented me with most the armor the jewlery and the legacy. They even explained the leather legs fit an I-C members suit well and they were goin to hold on to them.

I have read everywhere I-C is being verbally slauttered for there ettics, cheatting, and hacking. From an experienced PvPer I have seen a lot of groups on a lot of shards. If they consider teamwork, communicaton and skill cheatting then you all might be guilty. But other then that all I saw was a well planned and executted attack.

I just wanted to take this oppertunity to thank you for your kindness ( dont worry I wount tell anyone :lol: ) My new member is still playing where as He was ready to quit before I talked to you. his legs just arnt as well protected anymore hehe. NHS owes you 1
If you want to be my friend show me what you can do for me. If you want to be my enemy show what you can do against me. If you want to stay neutral run to tram.

Toki
Drive-by Reskiller

Post by Toki »

no problemo
[IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/6rpqma.jpg[/IMG]

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

we aint wicked

honest !

k mayby we are ^^

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

Nice post sir.

Was np about the armour, we all know how it is to lose stuff.

We'll attack you on sight still of course and we know you will do the same, but I can promise you that we'll target all other guilds before you.

Shame we don't see each other online more, but i'll look forward to some more fights in the future.

Player of Fell Meridia.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

ULTIMATE WARRIOR would like to take this opportunity to apologise to the NHS peasent that he inadvertently rez killed at the Champion Spawn near Dungeon Khaldun two weeks ago.

Looking down from his mighty Steed, ULTIMATE WARRIOR's vision was momentarily obscured due to the glare of the sun reflecting from his highly polished breast plate, thus ULTIMATE WARRIOR's grip upon his deadly Mace slipped a little and caused it to collide with the head of the unfortunate victim.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Lady Redname
WAR ME HOMO

Post by Lady Redname »

rofl

Rolend NHS

Post by Rolend NHS »

No biggie on the rez kill,Storm was in TS sayin "he didnt mean it he was rezzin me". at least it only took 1 of you to do a rezz kill unlike the locals where it takes 3 of em to figure it out :o
If you want to be my friend show me what you can do for me. If you want to be my enemy show what you can do against me. If you want to stay neutral run to tram.

Villa
Devon Knows

Post by Villa »

ULTIMATE WARRIOR is always pleased to see people who have the courage and fortitude to attack other people indiscriminately, thus causing themselves to be branded as murderers.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR has vowed to pay homage to this courage by choosing to attack murderers last if given a choice of victims.
Of course this philosophy goes out of the proverbial window when it comes to certain groups of adventurers such as the pre-pubescent beggar boys from OMG, or the cowards who make their home at Britain's Moongate.

ULTIMATE WARRIOR is aware of the times we live in and believes in equal opportunities; peasents from any part of the world are welcome to throw themselves head first at his feet and beg for mercy, regardless of their hue, gender or sexual orientation.
Signatures broken since 2009...

Nixon
AFRIKA KORPS

Post by Nixon »

FOOT PK would res kill STORM, storm is annoying guy :(

and thx =)
No to U

Fatalist
POO ELEMENTAL

Post by Fatalist »

Hi, thanks for introducing yourself, and for the compliments, which I accept whole heartedley :p

Shame we don't see each other around more, not much you can do about that I guess.

Player of Xanatos

vorpal

Post by vorpal »

:shock:
pls, we all know I-C are bastards. Especially Nixon. :wink:
[img]http://members.lycos.co.uk/poom2/bunny.gif[/img]

Benn

Post by Benn »

vorpal wrote::shock:
pls, we all know I-C are bastards. Especially Nixon. :wink:
In a good way of course.

ErvinBloodstone

Post by ErvinBloodstone »

The reason I think the locals think you guys cheat so much is 1- They have never seen orgainization like that 2- Most of em suck really bad.
as much as i hate all your bashing of the "locals", i feel that seeing as every good pvp guild left when AoS began that its funny cause its true :P

If only shard transfer was around before AoS eh? :P

theres some still out there tho, altho its rare to find them among the new people, i barely recognise any of the pvpers around now and i used to know em all by irl name! ... ok maybe not but you get the point!
One, two, three, four - I Declare a thumb war. Five, six, seven, eight - I use this hand to masturbate.......... *cough*

Calix
MOTODEAMON

Post by Calix »

rofl.com

The guy that posted this is now in OMG, and was with a group of them tonight at another elite OMG SERVERUP HARROWER FOR HEROES, words were uttered such as "I-C are worst pvpers on shard" "back to trammel I-C newbie"

I guess he forgot about this post, ahahah.

WHY THE FUCK are Americans so stupid~

blue

Post by blue »

i got my account with my pk back yesterday from a friend...when i stopped using him about 6months ago every1 knew his name nad knew the guild 'mi6' as they were a large part of uo.....logged him on yesterday and nobody knew who he was..... :? half of em tried a 10v1 gank and then called me a trammie who should go home...all this from 13373r5 wesring 'blaze' clothes and all wearin HoM's :roll:
'don't mention agincourt to the french...they don't like the fact they got a good spanking': Mr Birthwhistle (a legend of our times)